Start by marking “Fifteen Weekends (The Weekends Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fifteen Weekends (The Weekends Series, #1)

Fifteen Weekends (The Weekends Series, #1)

The past, it can haunt you…It can consume you…have a hypnotic hold on your mind, body and soul. The past can keep you from moving on…holding your heart hostage.

The past, can also bring you closure…provide answers you never knew you needed to mysteries you never thought existed…and the past, can force you to look at your current choices in an entirely different light.

Ashl
Published November 1st 2014 by Christy Pastore Publishing (first published May 25th 2014)

For the Love of Books & Alcohol Blog
Nov 08, 2014 For the Love of Books & Alcohol Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: posted
I’m so excited about this new series the Christy Pastore has created! Not only did she create women who were strong, smart and independent, but allowed for plenty of growth in their lives. In addition to these women, she offers us several very sexy, robust men. The combination is explosive!

There were so many fabulous nuances to this story; so many things that connected the characters and their stories to one another. It had drama, mystique, steaminess and lots and lots of fun. The women in the s
Carolyn Waddell
Apr 26, 2014 Carolyn Waddell rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put it down. I stayed up til 1AM!! Very rich and sumptuous with lavish details. You're going to love it!!
The hardest part is choosing your fantasy man! I want to be one of these lucky ladies!!!!
C.J. Wells
Jun 09, 2014 C.J. Wells rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

Christy Pastore seamlessly carries us through both the intertwined and separate lives of her characters, while fluidly transitioning from past and present - so, well, in fact, that you lose yourself entirely in the wonderfully written storyline. Continuing on from chapter to chapter, you never lose sight of the characters and their stories, and are excited to enjoy the ride along with them; eager to turn the page to continue the journey.

The characters are as well described as their sto
Brande
May 30, 2014 Brande rated it it was amazing
What is not to like about this book?? Romance, love, insecurities, money, sexy as hell men, powerful women, money, mystery, desire, loneliness....so many words I could list about this book!! I loved the book from the beginning...3 different stories tied into one!! I couldn't put this book down and it was a well deserved book hangover!! Christy Pastore ROCKS and I totally fell in love with her as an author!
Xian Xian
May 15, 2014 Xian Xian rated it really liked it
Pen Name Publishing is a fairly new publishing company and I signed up for the early reading club, so this was given to me as a read and review copy. I will try my best to write a review that doesn't sound like I'm high on mushrooms or something.

I don't read romances very much, I have two or three romance novels that I picked purely because they happen to take place during historical events like, The Piano Teacher by Janice Y.K. Lee or This Burns My Heart by Samuel Park. So I guess I can say I'm
Andrea Joan
May 13, 2014 Andrea Joan rated it it was amazing
First I want to start by saying this book could not have a more PERFECT release date because this authors debut (although you wouldn't know because she writes like a seasoned pro) is the definition of a summer read! I LOVED it! Fifteen Weekends hits all the marks. It was so fresh and fun, definitely sexy and the author throws in the perfect amount of mystery to really keep you interested. And the reader gets almost 3 books in 1! Each of the characters own story helps keep the pace moving and ...more
Christa Gibbs
May 28, 2014 Christa Gibbs rated it it was amazing
Fifteen Weekends is a fantastic read! I sat down to enjoy the highly anticipated debut novel by Christy Pastore and the next thing I knew, I was done!

I found myself thoroughly engrossed in the lives of Ashleigh, Emily and Amanda – Each woman’s story interconnected, yet all experiencing and dealing with their own internal wars {of fear, doubt, loss, self-worth, insecurity, passion, lust, etc.}. And, let’s not forget the HOT MEN in their lives who inspire all kinds of sexy emotions!

The fluidity
May 08, 2014 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC copy of "Fifteen Weekends". LOVED IT!!! It had me grinning all day, laughing out loud and I cried a little too. I'd say the perfect summer book, but because you won't stop reading it is the perfect weekend book. It was a sexy, delightful read that kept me interested and excited to see what happens next. Thanks so much Christy Pastore for giving us Liam, Ethan and Vince to drool over!!
Alice
Jun 03, 2016 Alice rated it it was amazing
Re-read review June 3rd (2016):

It was the best decision to re-read this awesome book!!!! I'm still sooo happy about my decision!
First of all it was awesome to experience the story of Fifteen Weekends again! I discovered a few things I hadn't notice when I read it the first time.
Of course Christy Pastore is a pure genius! I love that you've got 3 stories in one book! Every lovely heroine of Fifteen Weekends has her own story but all 3 stories are somehow connected to each other. It's soooo good!
N.D. White
Jul 19, 2014 N.D. White rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Christy did an excellent job of pulling you into each character's life and keeping you wanting more. Each time I finished a chapter, I was like..."Wait!!!! Don't stop it there!!!!" And it kept me wanting to keep reading, chapter after chapter. Each character has their own unique story to share, and without giving any of it away, she did a great job of capturing their lives and keeping them intertwined, yet separate. Definitely a summer read I recommend. Great job Christy!
Fabiola Francisco
Jun 17, 2014 Fabiola Francisco rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! The perfect combination of sexiness, laughter, love, and twist! You get three stories tied into one, three, ok four, hot men, and three strong women.

It kept me on edge waiting for the story to unravel and find the connections between them all. I laughed, sighed, swooned, and gasped throughout the book.

Great job, Christy! Can't wait to get more from these characters and piece it all together. (Because there has to be more!)
Laurel
Jun 23, 2014 Laurel rated it it was amazing
I had a great time reading Fifteen Weekends. Christy does a great job with character and story development. The tale had so many moments that made me smile and others that had me at the edge of my seat. I highly recommend this to the reader who is looking for something to spice up their summer reading list. Great job Christy, I cannot wait to read the next installment in the series!
Sophie
Jan 28, 2015 Sophie rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed

Review also posted on my blog http://www.reviewedthebook.co.uk/2014...

Fifteen Weekends was great fun to read – at times it could be light, flirty (probably an understatement…) and romantic but then it was also darker with some good twists mixed in. The three main women, Ashleigh, Emily and Amanda were very different, some more likeable than others but all their stories were interesting to read.

I loved how the characters developed throughout the book. Right from the beginning, I’d made up my mind
Caroline
Jun 17, 2015 Caroline rated it it was amazing
Christy Pastore did an incredibly amazing job with a 3 storyline in one book. At first I didn't know if I would fall behind and get confused, but it flowed seamlessly throughout the book. I love how it keeps you hooked from the beginning as well as keeps you guessing with all the twists that you never saw coming and trust me you'll be just as shocked as I was at some of the revelations that were revealed. I had a hard time putting it down and would often stay up late reading it.

I found myself r
Ellen
Fifteen Weekends was a light, romantic and fun story, a true contemporary romance about a group of three friends, told from several different POV’s.

This book also had some darker moments, especially marked by the near-constant thunder and impending storms in the background. It was great to read a book from a writer that I wasn’t familiar with and I loved getting lost in the world of Ashleigh, Amanda and Emily. And their men!! They were each very different, but yet all had at least one trait or e
Lori ~ BF Bookies
**4.5 stars!**

What do you get when you read this debut novel from Christy Pastore? You get a fabulous story that's full of suspense, romance, and scenes that will be sure to get you hot & bothered!

The suspense in this story kept me intrigued to where I did not want to put the book down - I had to know what happened next. I HAD to know "whodunnit." By the end of the story, we are given some answers, but we also get some new juicy tidbits that will make you crave the next book in the series...
Rachel
Jun 18, 2014 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Not your typical romance when one man meets one woman and there are a bunch of obstacles in their way, Fifteen Weekends follows a group of twenty-somethings in their pursuit of love, friendship and fun.
With a number of twists and turns, inevitably connecting the crew in one way or another, this story is pretty hard to put down.

The characters are well developed and each scene is painted in detail, making it easy to visualize the whole story unfold. Ashleigh is such a well-thought out woman with h
Salem Archer
Aug 16, 2014 Salem Archer rated it it was amazing
You know how much fun it is to get lost in the interwoven lives of the great ensemble cast of your favorite television show? Well, reading Fifteen Weekends is just like that. Excited anticipation that builds for next week’s show is what I felt at the end of each chapter.

The book follows the love interests and life connections of three twenty-somethings named Ashleigh, Emily, and Amanda. With each chapter, the focus shifts among them. Pastore skillfully weaves an intricate web of carefully timed
Susan Ward
Aug 02, 2014 Susan Ward rated it it was amazing
Very unique stylistic choice and it works. Part Pulp Fiction and part Six Degrees of Separation, Pastore weaves together the lives and loves of three woman and their very different alpha men to paint a steamy portrait of the complexities of modern love. The book deals surprisingly well with balancing such very different issues with relationships and combining them all into a continuously overlapping story enables the characters and the issues to play off of each other so that the single stories ...more
Debra
Jun 05, 2014 Debra rated it it was amazing
What can I say other than Bravo! Christy Pastore for Fifteen Weekends!

This book has everything,romance,lust,suspense,sexy men and beautiful women.
Once I started reading the book I never wanted to put it down. I got so involved with the characters and their stories. I loved how they each had their own story lines but also were a part of each others as well.
This is a Must read! I do have a favorite sexy man (Liam) but you ladies can pick your own or pick them all.

Christy Pastore you are a aweso
Tish Matheson
May 30, 2014 Tish Matheson rated it really liked it
This is a good read for sure. Characters braided together with hot men too! Always a plus. Expect the unexpected. Twists with a twist!

I gave this a 4 star review because I struggled with the 3rd POV. That's not my cup of tea, BUT don't let it deter you! You won't want to miss this read & you won't want to put it down.

Overall: once you get used to the POV you will be sucked in and not let go until the last drop. This is definitely a book I recommend.
Tiffany Riley
Jun 05, 2014 Tiffany Riley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-books
OKAY I COULDNT NOT STOP READING THIS DAMN BOOK. AND GOT NOTHING DONE TODAY BUT IT WAS SO DAMN WOETH IT. ITS THE FIRST BOOK IN READ IN A WHILE THAT HOOKED ME FROM THE START AND COULDNT STOP. YOU WILL LAUGH CRY AND SCREAM MAYBE THROW UR KINDLE BUT U WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THESE CHARATERS IT WRITEN EAY TO READ AND VERY FLOWING BOOK EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS BOOK NOW!!!!
Crystal  Powell
Nov 21, 2014 Crystal Powell rated it it was amazing
Fifteen Weekend, Wow

I loved Ashleigh and Emily from the start, it took awhile to like Amanda, but by the end I loved them all. The story lines were amazing and Christy Pastore did great at keeping me guessing, I didn't want to put my Kindle down. I can't wait for the next book.
Imy Santiago
Jul 21, 2014 Imy Santiago rated it it was amazing
The story is rich full of detail that I couldn't put it down! Three women who have their pasts are allowed the chance to find love and lust. The book has a good flow and the men featured are scrumptious. Do yourself a favor and read this book!
A. London
Jun 27, 2014 A. London rated it really liked it
Fifteen Weekends is a really catchy, easy to read mix of stories that come together as one. There are highs, lows, ups, downs and twists and turns that keep you wanting to read more.
The Truth
Sep 03, 2014 The Truth rated it it was amazing
Melissa's Review...

5 Stars

Where to begin... Fifteen Weekends is a tale of three women that intertwine so perfectly. It is the debut novel by Christy Pastore but you would never, ever be able to tell. Her writing is so well perfected, detailed and fresh. I was slightly obsessed with Christy Pastore before even reading this book because she is an amazing person but after reading Fifteen Weekends it is safe to say I have moved on to pure fangirl status!!

So the story begins with Ashleigh, a freelanc
Jamie
Sep 15, 2014 Jamie rated it really liked it
This review can also be found on: Book-Boyfriends

Three friends, three different lives - how can fifteen weekends change lives?

Since the official synopsis is rather long, I'm bringing you just one sentence to sum up this book! Why not more? Because in the end, that's all you need to know about this book from the start!

Going in, I seriously had no idea what to expect. Before getting to know Christy Pastore at a takeover she did on Facebook, I hadn't even heard of her. So I went in blind, hoping t
Anna
Jul 13, 2016 Anna rated it really liked it
FINALLY! Something different than all the other repetitive bullshit out there! Bravo, Miss Pastore!

And this book was published two years ago? I can't believe it sat on my kindle for so long.

Three stories that intertwined, at first I wasn't sure how this was going to work, but it totally did.

I think Ashleigh and Liam's story was my favorite - it was a friends to lovers story. Ethan and Emily's story was layered - angst, drama, and suspense. LOVED the twist!!!

Amanda's story, this woman. The au
Heidi
Mar 23, 2015 Heidi rated it it was amazing
My love for fashion and romance stories drew me to this book. When I first read the description, I wondered how reading three love stories in one book would work. It was perfect. Fifteen Weekends takes you on the journey of Ashleigh Preston, Emily Greene, and Amanda Parsons and the men that they love.

Ashleigh is a workaholic who has a sexual relationship with Liam Frost. A relationship was not in her future. Liam was willing to have whatever kind of relationship with Ashleigh he could until thin
Cindy
Jul 21, 2014 Cindy rated it really liked it
I was given this book for my honest review.
The story is of 3 ladies and their love life. One love lost, another vanished, and another was wrecked. It goes on to tell the stories of one taking a chance on love, another moving on from love, and the other finding her next big thing. There are some twist and unexpected turns along the way to keep the reader on the edge of their seat.

All I can say really is wow! Normally I am not a fan of multiple stories tied into one. However, with this book it al
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Fifteen Weekends Extra 1 4 Jun 16, 2015 05:58AM
SALE! 1 3 Jun 12, 2015 06:48AM
Goodreads Librari...: Please combine editions 7 23 Dec 15, 2014 07:08PM
Giveaway 6 9 May 26, 2014 06:56AM
  • Perfect Plans (Perfect Plans #1)
  • Collision (Fight for Life #1)
  • The Naughty Corner
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Color Blind (Team Red, #2)
  • Little Battles (Old Wounds, #2)
  • The Third Duke's The Charm (Ladies in Waiting, #3)
  • Unable to Resist
  • Chasing Shadows
  • Destined to Rock (Destined, #4)
  • Fake (Nicki Sosebee, #9)
  • Sorrow Woods
  • Fair Trade
  • Absolution Road (Crossroads, #2)
  • Something Worth Fighting For
  • Legal
  • PUMPED
  • Delayed Offsides (Crossing the Line, #2)
Christy Pastore lives in the Midwest with her husband, two lovable dogs and their crazy cool cat. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Textiles, Apparel and Merchandising and Marketing. Writing has always been a part of her life. Her first writing gig was for a celebrity entertainment website. Later she went on to create her own blogazine and media company combining her love of writing with fashion and ...more
More about Christy Pastore...

“Miss Greene, when I said, "not here" I meant not on the couch.” 4 likes