Start by marking “And Everyone Shouted, "Pull!"” as Want to Read:
And Everyone Shouted, "Pull!"

And Everyone Shouted, "Pull!"

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Learn about forces and motion as you join the farm animals on their trip to the market. The wheels on their cart help when they push, pull and stop on their journey.
Published September 1st 2004 by Picture Window Books (first published October 25th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about And Everyone Shouted, "Pull!", please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about And Everyone Shouted, "Pull!"

Ashley Correll
This book was very adorable. It was about a group of farm animals going to the market. The center focus of the book is forces and motion. Throughout the entire story there is a donkey pulling a wagon full of food to go sell at the market. At teh end of the story it has useful vocabulary words related to force and motion and also some very cool science facts! This book would be great for second grade students!
Julia Jasztal
Mommy's review from 10/12/11 -

It definitely is a cute book and it's very simple so a child will be able to understand what the author is trying to show. We'd have liked it more had we gotten it awhile ago though. At 6 years old Julia's past this sort of thing but it was still fun to read.
It's a fast one and the illustrations are clean, bright and simple as well.
Jackie
Feb 11, 2011 Jackie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
I had to order this book for a customer. I was drawn to it because I used to be an Engineer major in college, and I *never* saw things like this as a child...it was neat, very simplistic, but a great start for children.

I doubt I could interest any of my friends to reading it, so I don't think I could recommend it to any of them.
Jill
Lovely book!

I read this to my first and second graders in the midst of our science unit on force and motion, and they LOVED THIS. We were able to review lots of our concepts, like force, push and pull, gravity, and work. They were dying laughing at the storyline as well!

I'll definitely remember this for the future. :)
Hatka Prozorac
This book is And Everyone Shouted, "Pull!" by Claire Llewellyn. This book can be used in Kindergarten to 2 grade classrooms. This book can be used for lessons on motion. This book focuses on forces, pushes, and pulls. The text within the book can be used on lessons for sentence structure.
Angela
This is a great book for teaching motion. It covers forces such as push and pull. It is great for early readers. Students who like farm stories would possibly enjoy it.
Jessica
This book was super cute. I loved the kid donkey and the dog, but the pig I wanted to turn into bacon.

It really does a good job of explaining forces to younger kids.
Mary Joy
Mary Joy marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Leah
Leah added it
Mar 12, 2015
Rachel Albanese
Rachel Albanese marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Amanda Vaccaro
Amanda Vaccaro marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Janine King
Janine King marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Sara Keene
Sara Keene marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Ivet
Ivet added it
Oct 25, 2014
Tiffany Neill
Tiffany Neill marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Margaret Heys
Margaret Heys is currently reading it
Oct 11, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Riyen Doss
Riyen Doss marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Mary Driskill
Mary Driskill marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Reza
Reza marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Shazia
Shazia marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Jianna
Jianna marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Meera Lingam
Meera Lingam marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Mary
Mary added it
Dec 16, 2013
Why Should I Listen? Why Should I Help? (Why Should I? Books) The Best Book of Bugs Why Should I Share? (Why Should I? Books) How Things Work (Scholastic First Encyclopedia)