Start by marking “Forever & an Engine (Austin #3)” as Want to Read:
Forever & an Engine (Austin #3)

Forever & an Engine (Austin #3)

Mia and Gabe's ingrained personality traits continue to rub each other up the wrong way, while Mia's formal diagnosis creates even more tension in their relationship. It forces them to start facing up to whether their love and raw sexual chemistry is enough to overlook their fundamental differences. Meanwhile Lexi starts having doubts about her plans for her pregnancy and ...more
Published April 17th 2014 by Createspace (first published April 16th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Forever & an Engine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever & an Engine

Chip
Jul 29, 2014 Chip rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I've been glued to this series ever since I picked up the first book. It's so addictive.

I just love the characters and the journey that we are going on with Gabe & Mia.

From the moment Gabe clapped eyes on her, he knew she was the one for him. But for Mia, relationships are something she's vowed never to do again after being hurt in the past, and never believing in the happy ever after. But with spending more & more time with Gabe due to recovering from her recent operation in this book.
Michelle "Chelle" Thompson
Forever & an Engine
By: C.J. Fallowfield

Holy S**T!!! I am speechless. OMG!!!
When I finished this book I wanted to throw my kindle across the room. Needless to say it ends with on hell of a cliffhanger, but so worth the read. Gabe is put to the tests of tests, he would truly go through hell and back for Mia and proves it. He proves that he would stop at nothing for her. They face some serious things in this book, but again their love gets them through it. This book made me laugh, scream WTF,
Jessica
Oct 14, 2014 Jessica rated it really liked it
Sex, sex and more sex!!!! (view spoiler) The book ends with a cliffhanger.
Kim
Aug 13, 2014 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mia and Gabe's love story seems to be getting stronger and stronger but will a medical procedure for Mia cause Gabe to reevaluate what he wants for his future....a wife and family but we all know that is NOT what Mia ever saw in her future...thanks to her real father. Can Gabe convince Mia to change her mind or will it drive a wedge between them ?

There hot relationship keeps the flame going between...strip clubs, lap dances, pole dancing, date nights and a camcorder......

Lexi makes her decision
Becky
Aug 19, 2014 Becky rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC for an honest reviews.

Again we are swept up in the lives of Gabe and Mia. They continue to test each other outside of the bedroom and are rather reactive then proactive. I constantly am telling myself they are just 18 and this is a very new relationship to them both to be dealing with some tough stuff.

Their friends Doug and Lexi are wonderful secondary characters. I love how they adopt the rest of the group and look out for each other even it will be painful to the others.

Mia
Rose Love
Aug 02, 2014 Rose Love rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica-series
This is an amazing story so far.

This next portion of the story takes us through 9 days of their lives.

Mia finally gets the diagnosis about her condition. This causes so much tension between her and Gabe. He is determined to stand by the women he loves. Mia is determined to push him away.

Lexi must decide if she is going to explain to Doug on her health issue.

Since the murders on UNI campus are growing and with Gabe being to domineering and controlling man that he is. It has been very difficul
Ria
Full Review @http://www.abookishescape.com/2014/08...

That ending was ohMY!! I can’t take it! I can’t take it! Talk about a cliffhanger way to rip my heart out Fallowfield! I don’t want to give away too much so I won’t go into details but man I hope things aren't as bleak as they seem now. I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book! This is a must READ series! Mia and Gabe will steal your heart!

My Rating
4.5 Appointment, Surgery, Money, House Guest, Miscarriage, Stitches, Dreams, Bloated, In
Myra Espino
Oct 31, 2014 Myra Espino rated it it was amazing
**Complimentary copy provided by author for an honest review**

As Mia, Gabe and Lexi’s story continues, another challenges that will yet again test them.
The story started great, and then Mia and Gabe will learn that they will still face another trial on their relationship.
Also, Lexi will face another challenge in her life.
What I love about in this book is that, in this, I can see how strong and tough the characters relationship be (with all the challenges they faced).
The way the story ended
Amy
May 12, 2014 Amy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Miss Fallowfield's writing keeps getting better as the series progresses. I LOVED it and would recommend it to anyone who loves a strong dominant male and independent female equally as dominant. A wonderful combination of romance and sex. I'd let Gabe be my engine any day. It tinkers on the edge of BDSM, I like that it isn't full on like 50 Shades. I don't know how I'm going to survive waiting 2 months for book # 4. This is the biggest cliffhanger to date. I love how there's so many ...more
Shirley Verdin
Jul 09, 2014 Shirley Verdin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg I don't even know where to start! This series just keeps getting better and better!!!! Gabe Austin is definitely a new book boyfriend for me! He's such a good, caring, controlling, romantic (I could go on forever) hunk!! The relationship between him and Mia is unreal! They have this special connection that every couple should have! And then there's Doug and Lexi! I really like Lexi too! She's my kind of friend! Tells it like it is! There are so many parts that I love about this book I just ...more
JZ Reads
Jun 12, 2015 JZ Reads rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book about Gabe and Mia's journey together! Book three of the Austin Series is intense - the couple faces more challenges as they continue to grow together, and you will experience their orgasmic highs and heart-breaking lows along with them. Once again, the writing totally draws you into the storyline - we are given so many details about their lives that you can't help but feel you are right there with them, day to day. The sex scenes in this series are some of the best I've ...more
She Hearts Books
Sep 17, 2014 She Hearts Books rated it really liked it
So book three for me was all about the three Ss - sex, surgery, and a surprise. And we're talking heavy in the sex department for sure and it's steamy. Mia and Gabe are still navigating their relationship outside the bedroom which proves to be challenging with Gabe being overprotective and possessive and Mia still holding back part of her heart in fear that he will one day leave her. I loved reading about Gabe taking care of her so sweetly. He may be totally alpha, but he really has such a huge ...more
Michelle
Another hit in this addictive series! WOW... Sometimes a series can start to drag on by the 3rd book, but not this one... I read the last 10% like a mad woman due to the intensity and had to force myself to take a moment to review this one before I immediately dive in to the next... I'm hyperventilating! Gabe and Mia have become a part of my every day life since starting this series and I. Must. Know what happens next because I care about them! They are amazing together; sweet, witty, mushy, and ...more
Cheryl Reeve
Jun 07, 2014 Cheryl Reeve rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series has had me avoiding everything I should have been doing (work,kids, house work) and the continued saying of 'just one more chapter'
Love the way the book is written the author really has a way to keep you reading.
Love the characters, love the sex scenes which are really well described just love it all.
I definitely feel that there will be some revelations about Milo- he's definitely not as good of a friend as he makes out, I'm sure of it.
I'm a sucker for a happy ending and I need all
Polly Coombs
Aug 20, 2014 Polly Coombs rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG – Hot, HOT, HOT!!! The third book in the series doesn’t disappoint, if anything I think they get better as the series progresses. Mia’s diagnosis not only affects her, but her relationship with Gabe, but he will stop at nothing to prove his love for her and to convince her that he is her HEA. He’s so alpha, but with a seriously tender and sweet side as well. Lexi handles a crisis well and starts her own relationship. I was so shocked at the ending that I screamed and then shed a tear. Sexy, ...more
wendy Shelton
Dec 21, 2014 wendy Shelton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
* * obsessed by books review given * * *

we have the whole clan back together. Lexi and Doug work on being friends. Doug takes care of Lexi after her miscarriage. we see too very strong supportive characters in those two.
Mia and Gabe are finding out that they want different things and are learning to just love each other. These two wear me out. I love them , love them. We see them grow a little bit more in there relationship, I get so into it that I forget that they are still teens. can't wait f
Toni
Aug 21, 2014 Toni rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great read, this series just gets better and better as you follow their journey. Mia and Gabes connection is so strong and passionate but with Mia's condition she can't give Gabe what he wants in his future, he wants a wife and family. Mia is a commitment freak and doesn't want to get married or gave kids. Things are going too fast. Will their relationship survive, how will Mia's health affect them. A shock event throws things in a spin.
Claire
Aug 21, 2014 Claire rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These books just get better and better. Mia & Gabe are faced with some challenges in this book, but Gabe is determined to stick by his girl no matter what. Lexi takes a step forward living up to her end of the pact and just as everything seems to be going perfectly Fallowfield leaves us with one hell of a cliff hanger. I had to download book four immediately and I'm off to read it now. Emotional, hot and funny. Great series so far.
Holly Douglas
Aug 27, 2014 Holly Douglas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Once again CJ Fallowfield captured my attention from the first chapter to the last. Making me ride a rainbow of emotions feeling everyone one of Mia and Gabe's as they experience the turmoil, and frustrates of the fairly new relationship. Both bringing their own doubts, fears and insecurity into their relationship.
Their story truly is a whirl wind romance happening quickly which in itself can cause problems.
Can’t wait for the next in the series.
Jessica
May 12, 2014 Jessica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Oh my freaking A!! This book ends on a cliffhanger. Like a really big one. I loved how Gabe & Mia's relationship became more throughout the book. Lexi went through so much during this book. I hope that she and Doug become a proper couple because they are great together. He was very understanding about her situation and didn't judge her. I just can't wait to read more about these characters.
Nicole
This series just keeps getting better! Mia and Gabe are still trying to figure out their relationship, only now it's more complicated due to Mia's health issue. I love how Gabe is there for Mia no matter what, but sometimes his controlling attitude is a bit much to handle. I will say that this book ends on a ginormous cliffhanger.
Crabs
Jan 05, 2015 Crabs rated it really liked it
Mia and Gabe, you guys rock!!

Their friends Doug and Lexi are wonderful secondary characters. I love how they adopt the rest of the group and look out for each other, friendship like that is very rare but possible...

full review coming up, on my way to the next.
Maria Costantino
The third instalment of the journey doesn't disappoint. It just leaves you craving more. Can't believe how it ended. Can't wait till the fourth instalment too read it. Have a feeling there's a twist in store with this Milo character. Something off with that guy just can't wait see if I am right.
Antonette
Jan 12, 2015 Antonette rated it really liked it
Oh Mia Mia Mia....I want to smack you sometimes!!!! You make me a little crazy and it gets more intense as I raed on.
The story is good and I love Gabe and Doug and I do like Mia but she drives me nuts. Also there are A LOT of errors in this series. But I cant put it down.
Fran Hansen
Aug 15, 2014 Fran Hansen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just gets better and better!

I love this series not only for all its hotness but also the story line. As I said in review of previous book, there's so much dialogue that you feel as if you are right there in the story. Can hardly wait for next book!! soon I hope!
Karenj
Jun 23, 2014 Karenj rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Continuing in true c j fallowfield style..utterly amazing !

Absolutely gripping read..continuing the series in fantastic style....love c j fallowfield !! Have fallen in love with the characters and cannot wait to get onto book 4 :)
Ella
Jun 30, 2014 Ella rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Again, Fallowfield delivers!! Read my full review: http://readingisawayoflife.blogspot.c... ~Happy Reading :)
Nathalie*
Jul 11, 2014 Nathalie* rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a really good series I can't put it down! On to #4 actually I just checked on good reads and it seems like #6 doesn't have a date?? Miss C.j do you happen to have a release date for this?
Tiffany Cernuska
Aug 12, 2014 Tiffany Cernuska rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!!! I shouldn't have listen to you CJ!!!!! CLIFFHANGER!!!! Now to wait until the other 3 books get to iTunes!!!!' CAN'T WAIT!!!!! This series so for is a MUST read!!!!
Barbara
Oct 13, 2014 Barbara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult-read
Ohhh, this is getting good. It ends with some major drama. I do love reading about the ins and outs of Gabe and Mia's relationship. Moving onto the next book.
  • Three Loving Words
  • Limits of Destiny (Limits of Destiny, #2)
  • Total Abandonment (Unbearable Passion, #4)
  • Young Revelations (Young, #2)
  • I Won't Give Up on You (Black Hollywood, #2)
  • Love After Marriage (Forever After, #2)
  • Bound for Nirvana (The Bound Trilogy #3)
  • Bound by You (Torn, #3.5)
  • Craved (Adam & Ella #4)
  • Unleashed: Volume 4
  • Black Dog Nights: Part Three (The Club, #1.3)
  • Claimed by the Pack (Wicked Wolf Shifters #2)
  • The Affair (The Evolution of Sin Trilogy, #1)
  • Drawn to You
  • Compulsive Fascinations (Compulsions, #2)
  • Breaking the Rules
  • Escort (Callie Leveaux, #1)
  • Unscripted (The Scripted Series, #1)
Enough heat to make the pages sizzle, romance to make you swoon, strong characters with depth and emotions to pluck at your heartstrings, and humour to make you laugh out loud. Roll all of that into one novel, or in C.J.'s case a lot of novels, and you have the measure of her books. Unless of course you count the odd twist she likes to throw in to keep readers on their toes. C.J. comes from the ...more
More about C.J. Fallowfield...

Austin (6 books)
  • New Leaves, No Strings (Austin #1)
  • Baggage & Buttons (Austin #2)
  • The Honeymoon Period (Austin #4)
  • Love & Loss (Austin #5)
  • Infinite Love (Austin #6)