Ten in the Bed: A Counting Book

Ten in the Bed: A Counting Book

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  6 reviews
These classic teddy bears breathe fresh life into well-loved rhymes. Humorous, sophisticated photographs and candy-box colored backgrounds give this extra-generous, oversized board book a classic appeal for teddy bear lovers of all ages.
Board Book, 12 pages
Published February 1st 2002 by Chronicle Books (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Ten in the Bed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ten in the Bed

Vivian
I hesitated to perform this entire book in our library pre-school story time, but to my surprise the children were eager to do the entire song. We rolled our hands while saying "roll over, roll over" and clapped our hands on the word "out!"
jacky
This was read / sung at story time today. When I searched for this book, I was surprised there were so many book versions of this little song. I like this one because it has teddy bears. :)
Deborah Joyner
I love the illustrations - the little boy all but throwing his toys out of the bed by the end of the book. The toys in the floor, trying to catch the newest one to fall out of the bed.
Kathryn
A nicely done version of the counting rhyme, with old-fashioned, cuddly teddy bears falling out of the bed and gentle pastel colours. A hit with my Little Cherub.
Amanda_DJ n' Zac
Dj read this Zac a whole lot while we had it out from the library. lol Adorable watching him.
CLM
No novel plot or lyrics but an incredibly cute book.
Alicia
Alicia added it
Sep 12, 2014
Amelia Salgado
Amelia Salgado marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2013
Amanda
Amanda added it
Jul 15, 2013
Jamie
Jamie added it
Jan 22, 2010
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2009
Lisa Vegan
Lisa Vegan marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2009
David Ellwand began his career in photography at the age of eighteen and uses a variety of formats and techniques in his books: black-and-white photographs, collage with hand-tinting, and full-color photography of handmade objects. He is also a mouse trainer, sculptor, and highly skilled self-taught computer artist. He lives with his wife and daughter in a village in West Sussex, England.
More about David Ellwand...
The Mystery of The Fool and The Vanisher Fairie Ality Style: A Sourcebook Of Inspirations From Nature The Big Book of Beautiful Babies Cinderlily The Wheels on the Bus