Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Start by marking “Speed Reading For Beginners: How To Read 300x Faster in Just 1 day” as Want to Read:
Speed Reading For Beginners: How To Read 300x Faster in Just 1 day
Enlarge cover
Rate this book
Clear rating
Open Preview

Speed Reading For Beginners: How To Read 300x Faster in Just 1 day

3.5  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Discover How To Read Tons of Books In a Very Short Peridod of Time
Learn to take advantage of your brain to 100% of its potential!
Today only, get this Amazon ebook for just $0.99. Regularly priced
at $5.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.


You’re about to discover how to Read Faster 300x in Just 1 day through an innovative method called Readin
...more
Kindle Edition, 69 pages
Published April 16th 2014
More Details... edit details

Friend Reviews

To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.

Reader Q&A

To ask other readers questions about Speed Reading For Beginners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Speed Reading For Beginners

This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Add this book to your favorite list »

Community Reviews

(showing 1-14)
filter  |  sort: default (?)  |  Rating Details
Manuel Bee
May 12, 2014 Manuel Bee rated it it was amazing
I really loved reading this book! Learned a lot of new techniques from this it.
Great book, I will for sure recommend this!
Leslie
Leslie rated it it was ok
Nov 26, 2014
Somin
Somin is currently reading it
Apr 21, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Patricia Dugan
Patricia Dugan marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Vijay
Vijay marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Alan Weisberger
Alan Weisberger marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
B.selby
B.selby marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Siraj Ahmad
Siraj Ahmad marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Abdelrahman Tarief
Abdelrahman Tarief marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Tom Cosgrove
Tom Cosgrove marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Be the first to start one »

Share This Book



“Why do we speak of memory and speed reading? Why is there this need to learn how to learn? The reason is simple. Because at none of us, at school, taught us to learn quickly; they have given us only the contents, making us understand that the content is everything, but they don’t have told how to study them. They haven’t ever taught to speak in public, but in the school days it happened to do this, just think of the classic query where the audience had as a teacher and class of 20-30 students.” 0 likes
“The communication is made only by 7% from the verbal part, the pure content, the remaining 93% is divided between non-verbal (55%), that is the way we gesture and the postures that we assume in front of a person during the communication and  para-verbal (38%), ie the way in which we use the voice.” 0 likes
More quotes…