Start by marking “Sky2 - Detritus Machine (Sky, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sky2 - Detritus Machine (Sky, #2)

Sky2 - Detritus Machine (Sky, #2)

The Sky series continues.

Ten years before the events of Sky1, Nick embarks on the assignment of a lifetime, descending deep within the World to Ground 42, the city of Muldoin. In this city, personal space is shockingly restricted and scarcity governs all aspects of life.

Nick's job is to investigate recent government policies that are more brutal than any the world has see
Published April 18th 2014 by William Amerman (first published April 17th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Sky2 - Detritus Machine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sky2 - Detritus Machine

Grant Pies
Jun 07, 2015 Grant Pies rated it really liked it
Although this book was written and published after Sky 1, the events occur before those in the first book. A prequel. I came in reading this book without having read the previous installment. Amerman does a wonderful job depicting a fully realized future world. Two things that stood out to me was how crisp the dialogue was and how fast paced the action was. Both aspects of Amerman's writing made me want to keep reading. The book has different stories that intersect. It's political, it's action, ...more
Angiewagg
Apr 30, 2014 Angiewagg rated it it was amazing
The Sky Series Continues!

This is the legend of Muldoin, the story of Nick and Anna.

Once again I read this in one sit. I love this author and his concept and the way he writes.

The concepts that he incorporates in this series is so apocalyptic and with the way the world is going. May not be to far away. From the "machines" to the "military" supposedly protecting everyone.

I love how tough & no nonsense that Anna is. And how Nick just sorta follows behind her almost kinda clueless at times.

I
Dennis Berry
May 23, 2014 Dennis Berry rated it it was amazing
Although I was at first a little bit confused, and expected this book to be a sequel to Foundation, I was pleasantly surprised and thoroughly enjoyed the back story of Nick and Anna. Definitely a great read. I can’t wait to see what Mr. Amerman comes up with for the next one. *Disclaimer: I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review on http://www.impartialreport.com. However, I only give good reviews for products I enjoy.
Shiy Conrow
Shiy Conrow rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2015
Ingrid
Ingrid rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2014
Ashley
Ashley rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2014
Talia
Talia marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Desiree Elizabeth
Desiree Elizabeth marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Susan Johnson
Susan Johnson is currently reading it
Dec 19, 2015
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L. marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2015
Ahmed Hassan
Ahmed Hassan marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Jacob Brancheau
Jacob Brancheau marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
William Amerman was born in Houston, Texas and obtained his Bachelors degree in English from The University of Texas - Austin, way back in the last century. He lived in Austin for eight years, then moved to Denver, Colorado to explore the whole "mountain man" lifestyle. In Denver he met a cute Dutch girl on a ski slope, whom he quickly wooed and followed back to her native country, The ...more
More about William Amerman...

“Yeah, the real you. I've known you for twenty-four hours, and you're like ten different people all wrapped in one.” 0 likes