Start by marking “For Her Son's Sake (Baby Business #3)” as Want to Read:
For Her Son's Sake (Baby Business #3)

For Her Son's Sake (Baby Business #3)

USA TODAY bestselling author Katherine Garbera proves that revenge is sweet, but family is sweeter…

Gaming tycoon Kell Montrose should be excited about buying out the company of his family's bitterest rivals and giving its CEO, Emma Chandler, the ax. But there's something about the single mom that reveals a soft spot Kell never knew he had…and a passion he can't deny.

Emma
Published October 7th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about For Her Son's Sake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For Her Son's Sake

Rexanne
Jul 17, 2015 Rexanne rated it it was ok
I am so disappointed with this book. I marathon-ed all books in the trilogy today and I was looking forward to Emma and Kell's story since Book 1. I was expecting this would be my favorite. I guess it's true that one should expect nothing so one would never get disappointed. :(

I'm frustrated because there are so many scenes that could have been written better. The elevator scene was promising but it flopped. The family bonding moments between Kell, Emma and her son Sammy could have been more nu
Jean
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Emma and Kell have been sworn enemies since the business feud that started between their grandfathers. When Kell manages a hostile takeover of Emma's gaming company, they are forced to have to face each other. Kell is bent on revenge for the past, but hits a stumbling block when he discovers he is attracted to Emma.
Emma is a widow with a three year old son. She is trying to maintain her dignity along with preserving the legacy she feels her son
Beth
Mar 31, 2015 Beth marked it as dnf
Very repetitive and couldn't connect with the characters. Stopped after 32 pages.
Maura
Melody Cox
Oct 28, 2014 Melody Cox rated it liked it
2.5 - 3 Stars

I love these two families but this was my least favorite book in the series. That saddens me because 'For Her Son's Sake' was the conclusion that I waited for months to be released. The main problem, for me, was the redundancy. Each chapter was repetitive of the one before, giving you the same old song and dance time and time again. I wanted to scream 'enough already!' This book was about two people who were attracted to each other but thought it best they stay apart. That was story
Hanna Berry
Oct 27, 2014 Hanna Berry rated it really liked it
This is a quick and easy read. If you enjoy romance, drama, and suspense this is a good book for you. This isn't the kind of book I typically read, it wasn't bad, it wasn't what I expected to read, this book was an assignment for Womens Lit.

There is great rivalry between Kell & Emma as Kell's family business prepares to takeover Emma's family business. During the rivalry Kell and Emma begin to fall each other. Emma has a young son (from her husband who passed away) who Kell also falls in lov
Ipshita Ranjana
Oct 21, 2014 Ipshita Ranjana rated it really liked it
For Her Son’s Sake by Katherine Garbera is a well written romance with the rivalry trope. The Chandler and Montrose rivalry goes back to their grandfather’s time. Kell wants revenge and Emma is not letting him get his way so easily but their mutual attraction is creating problems for both of them. Kell is an amazing hero who has been wronged in many ways in the past but he is not as bitter or cruel as anybody would expect him to be. I liked his generosity and his personality. Sammy,Emma’s adorab ...more
Lesley
Sep 03, 2014 Lesley rated it it was ok
This book was ok, but I knew going in Kell was not a very likable person and so it was hard to cheer for him. The romance was hard for me to buy into, because I'm not sure how Emma could keep work and personal separate given how she was being treated at her company. I think she settled quite a bit and deserved more. I did love Sammy's name for Kell - that made me giggle.
Tracy
Sep 03, 2014 Tracy rated it it was amazing
This was a great quick read! Once I started it, I didn't put it down until I was finished. Emma was a strong woman who did not want to lose her son's heritage to the ruthless tycoon, Kell. Her sisters had already given in to the enemy, and she fought a valiant battle. The chemistry between Kell and Emma is great to watch.
Harlequin Books
"The Chandler and Montrose rivalry storyline is put to rest as the last Chandler sister and Montrose cousin pair up. A conflicted hero with a heart of gold and an adorable matchmaking toddler are just a few things to like here" (RT Book Reviews, 4 stars).

Miniseries: Baby Business
Paul
Mar 12, 2016 Paul rated it it was ok
Shelves: won
i received a free copy of this book as a Goodreads giveaway.

I struggled with this one and couldn't get into it. It was the first of this series that I had read and sadly I ultimately wasn't inspired to rush off and read the others.

Sad but true.
Darlene Holley
Darlene Holley rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2014
Hannah
Hannah rated it liked it
Oct 12, 2016
Enid
Enid rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2015
Catherine Kelly
Catherine Kelly rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Annesha Rajaram
Annesha Rajaram rated it it was ok
Nov 01, 2014
Natalie
Natalie rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2016
Regina Polli
Regina Polli rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2014
Leslie
Leslie rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2016
Luiza de Paula
Luiza de Paula rated it it was ok
Dec 10, 2014
Julie-ann
Julie-ann rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Colleen
Colleen rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2015
xstars
xstars rated it really liked it
Nov 24, 2014
A. Madison
A. Madison rated it did not like it
Sep 29, 2014
Penny L Mulcahey
Penny L Mulcahey rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2015
Barbs
Barbs rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2015
Fran
Fran rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2014
RomCom Lover
RomCom Lover rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
May 02, 2015
Jocelyn
Jocelyn rated it really liked it
May 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Cinderella's Cowboy (This Old House #4)
  • Two Nights With His Bride (Montana Born Brides, #6; Wild Montana Nights, #2)
  • Her Big Sky Cowboy (The Wildflower Ranch #3)
  • The Playboy
  • A Not-So-Innocent Seduction (Kavanaghs of Silver Glen, #1)
  • Kiss The Bride (Montana Born Brides, #5)
  • Montana Darling (Big Sky Mavericks, #3)
  • She's the One (Island Bliss, #2)
  • The Bride Who Wouldn't (Honeymoon #1)
  • The Billionaire's Nanny
  • Love Me, Cowboy: The Copper Mountain Rodeo Anthology (Copper Mountain Rodeo, #1-4)
  • Promise from a Cowboy (Coffee Creek, Montana #3)
  • Falling for Her Bachelor (Bachelor Auction, #2)
  • Return to Silver Bay (Silver Bay, #1)
  • Season of Change (A Harmony Valley Novel, #3)
  • That Night with the CEO
  • The Unexpected Bride (The Great Wedding Giveaway #4)
  • Bachelor at Her Bidding (Montana Born Bachelor Auction #2)
Katherine Garbera is the USA Today best-selling author of more than 75 books for Harlequin Desire, Harlequin Blaze, Harper Impulse, Tule Publishing and Kensington Brava. Her books have been featured in magazines such as REDBOOK (11/98)and have even been featured on the large JumboTron in Times Square, and excerpted in COSMO (7/10). She has been nominated for RT Book Club's career achievement award ...more
More about Katherine Garbera...

Baby Business (3 books)
  • His Instant Heir (Baby Business #1)
  • Bound by a Child  (Baby Business #2)