Start by marking “Mail Order Minx (Brides of Beckham, #12)” as Want to Read:
Mail Order Minx (Brides of Beckham, #12)

Mail Order Minx (Brides of Beckham #12)

When Millie's friend, Berta, elopes instead of fulfilling her obligations to be a mail order bride, she decides to take her friend's place and be the best mail order bride a man has ever seen. Of course, she can't exactly cook, and she enjoys meddling in other people's lives under the guise of "helping them," but surely, her future husband won't mind that.

Connor waits exc
Published April 16th 2014 by Unlimited Dreams Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mail Order Minx, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mail Order Minx

Ammie
This is my least favorite of the series so far. I understand this is supposed to be a nice lite series with little if any conflict but this was just to tidy for what it could have been. Would have worked much better as a longer book.
Jeene Hobbs
Jun 26, 2015 Jeene Hobbs rated it it was amazing
Substitute mail order bride

When Harriet the matchmaker moves to Seattle, she leaves the business and house to Elizabeth Miller the sister of a previous mail order bride.

Bertha elopes after requesting to be matched with Connor. Millie, her best friend, takes her place and travels to Idaho to be a wife to Connor who is expecting a good cook to help at the restaurant. Millie's father owns a hotel and restaurant, but she has never worked nor cooked in her life. Can she become the wife Connor needs?
Concetta33
Jun 10, 2015 Concetta33 rated it liked it
Love the author's plot lines but the lack of editing makes them difficult to read. I'm not good at reviewing so my review will be the same for all the books from here on out. I read them all but wanted to take a red pen out all the way through. She did not spread "Flower" all over the kitchen while baking. (book 15) October to December does not equal " years" ( Book 11) A large cattle operation is a whole lot more than 40 acres. Some of the mistakes were just typos but quite a few were just ...more
Kathy
Jun 18, 2015 Kathy rated it liked it
Not my favorite

While I love this series, I was a little annoyed by how superficial this story felt. I loved the humor and premise of story but Millie was just too naive for me to feel connected to the lot line and characters. Even the way Connor and Millie interacted seemed contrived.
Melanie
Oct 05, 2015 Melanie rated it really liked it
Short and sweet

I enjoyed this story, but it was too short. That may have been a good thing though because the heroine is annoying. She always comes up with crazy ideas that she thinks are wonderful, even though they don't go the way she wants. The hero seemed wonderful, but we didn't get to know him as much as I would have liked.
June
May 02, 2014 June rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Another fun little mail order bride gone wrong story. Millie's friend was supposed to be the bride but she eloped and left Conner hanging on the hopes of getting a wife. Millie decides to take Berta's place. Everything that could go wrong does. This story is full of humor and in the end wishes coming true. Book 12 of the Brides of Beckham.
Annette K Hernandez
Apr 30, 2015 Annette K Hernandez rated it liked it
Mail order mix up.

Millie took her friends place as a mail order bride, because the friend got married while waiting for an answer to her letter. Millie's dad called her a minx. When you read this book you will find out why.
Victoria Busby
Mar 26, 2016 Victoria Busby rated it it was amazing
Good story

This story is good for readers who want a quick story about mail-order brides. It is sweet and warm and easy to read.
Jimmy Smith
Jan 02, 2015 Jimmy Smith rated it really liked it
Good romance

I found a few things in this book a little immature, plus the reason behind her doing them was a bit silly to me, all in all the book was good, very sweet.
Shirley Ketcham
May 19, 2016 Shirley Ketcham rated it really liked it
As Above

Another Good Story,
But it seemed like I had just got into the Story and it was the end. Sorry but the last two Stories disappointed me.
Shirley Ketcham
Jo-ann
Mar 25, 2016 Jo-ann rated it really liked it
I could see this happening but I know the male wouldn't have been so understanding. However when she tries to help, that made it very enjoyable read.
Liz melia
Apr 26, 2014 Liz melia rated it liked it
Nice

nice story, I felt it was missing something that the other books in the series had..would still recommend it as I did enjoy it
Sharon L. Mason
Jun 14, 2016 Sharon L. Mason rated it it was amazing
Millie

Another delightful story about the Beckham Brides! I liked this because the setting was so very different from the others.
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
May 31, 2015
Tamera
Tamera rated it did not like it
Jan 02, 2016
aileen toh
aileen toh rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2014
Mary Bailey
Mary Bailey rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2014
Trish
Trish rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2015
Sally Winter
Sally Winter rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2014
aaron d. fetner
aaron d. fetner rated it liked it
May 19, 2016
sharon wilson
sharon wilson rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2015
M. Teresa Martinez
M. Teresa Martinez rated it really liked it
Dec 05, 2014
Melanie Lindsay
Melanie Lindsay rated it liked it
Oct 10, 2016
Semia Mcfadden
Semia Mcfadden rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2014
Belly
Belly rated it did not like it
Jul 17, 2014
Kevin Purcell
Kevin Purcell rated it did not like it
Aug 05, 2014
Maria Chachy
Maria Chachy rated it liked it
Nov 13, 2016
Mahina Sayin
Mahina Sayin rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2015
Jahnavi Katakam
Jahnavi Katakam rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Sara
Sara rated it did not like it
Apr 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Bride of the Wild
  • Seeing the Elephant (Wildflowers, #1)
  • Cade (The Morgans of Rocky Ridge #1)
  • The Cowboy's Mail Order Bride (The Dalton Brides, #2)
  • Gold Rush Brides: Emmy
  • A Lady in Defiance (Romance in the Rockies #1)
  • Mail Order Love
  • Josh (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #7)
  • The Rancher Takes a Wife (Montana Brides, #1)
  • Mail-Order Groom
  • Love Finds Its Way (Way of the Hearts Saga, #2)
  • The Heart of a Soiled Dove (Soiled Dove, #1)
  • Carnage (Frank Quinn, #8.5)
  • Sunrise
  • Four Dragons
  • Untitled (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #11)
  • One Good Cowboy
  • Mama's Bible  (Oregon Trail #1)

Brides of Beckham (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Mail Order Mayhem (Brides of Beckham, #1)
  • Mail Order Mama (Brides of Beckham, #2)
  • Mail Order Madness (Brides of Beckham, #3)
  • Mail Order Mix Up (Brides of Beckham, #4)
  • Mail Order Mistake (Brides of Beckham, #5)
  • Mail Order Maternity (Brides of Beckham, #6)
  • Mail Order Match Maker (Brides of Beckham, #7)
  • Mail Order Motherhood (Brides of Beckham, #8)
  • Mail Order Matron (Brides of Beckham, #9)
  • Mail Order Meddler (Brides of Beckham, #10)