Start by marking “Warrior's Return (Manga Warriors: Graystripe, #3)” as Want to Read:
Warrior's Return (Manga Warriors: Graystripe, #3)

Warrior's Return (Warriors: Manga Graystripe's Trilogy #3)

4.16  ·  Rating Details ·  4,243 Ratings  ·  67 Reviews
Graystripe and Millie have finally found ThunderClan's old territory, but Twoleg monsters have devastated the forest and Graystripe fears that all of his Clanmates have been killed or captured by Twolegs. Millie insists that they keep looking, and an old friend helps point the two cats on the path that the Clans followed many moons ago.

But danger still lurks around every t
Published May 1st 2008 by HarperCollins (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Warrior's Return, please sign up.

The girl who cried fox LOL. In Warriors The Prophecy Begins I thought they were bulldozers. But then later on I figured out they are cars!

I don't remember when I exactly read this manga but it was this year so my Date finished is going to be set for today as a result of this.

I was given the set by a friend of mine who no longer wanted them...I won't say no to a free book(s)..I just took forever to actually read them.

All the books in this mini series (of 3) are cute and the stories are good too...Nothing outstanding but for a light nights read it's worth it if you're a fan of the Warriors series or just curious.
Caroline
Not the greatest, and I definitely would have preferred the story in these three volumes to be told in a novel format rather than graphic novel format. Still, it's nice to get the story of Graystripe after he was captured. I didn't go in expecting much from these and wasn't surprised by them at all.
Amy Beth Bulger
Oct 06, 2016 Amy Beth Bulger rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing. This book is more then just a story! It shows how graystripe and Millie were persistent though even the toughest of times. And it shows how team work can save the day! Plus i just love the story LOL LOVE IT!!
Mattie C
Dec 01, 2012 Mattie C rated it it was amazing
after a long journey greystripe and millie have found thunderclan's territory, but where are the clan's?greystripe journeys with millie towards the seting sun.greystripe and millie have a long road ahead will the ever be part of a clan again?
Lucas Chance
Jul 28, 2015 Lucas Chance rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015, summer-2015
I love this book because Graystripe finally finds his way back to his clan with a new friend.
India
Oct 17, 2016 India added it
This book was better than the last one, it had beautiful drawings and had lots of heart-warming characters and scenes. At the end of the book, it repeated a few scenes from another book, but I guess they were necessary.
Epicness :d
Dec 25, 2014 Epicness :d rated it it was ok
As a lot of people might agree with me, Millie is or kinda was one of the most under developed characters in all of the books, When Graystripe rentured in The Sight, Millie just seemed random and just an exucse to pop out more babies. I guess the whole story of Millie and Graystripe is now a little more devoleped. I am writing a reveiw in all of the books total. here are some pros and cons of the books
PROS
* The whole story of the most random couple is now a bit more deveolped.
* Seeing Ravenp
Ashley
Jul 25, 2013 Ashley rated it liked it
Dolly
Oct 29, 2013 Dolly rated it liked it
Recommends it for: people who enjoy reading graphic novels
This is the last book in the Graystripe's Trilogy series of manga/graphic novels which details the journey Graystripe took from the time he was cat-napped from the Two-leg place on the rescue mission to save other clan cats until the time that he is reunited with the clans. It shows how he and Millie get together and how their relationship developed.

This is an entertaining story and gives the reader more background about Graystripe's experiences away from the clans that we'd never read about in
Julie
May 22, 2015 Julie rated it liked it
A satisfying conclusion though I have to wonder about the geography around the lake. This makes it sound so close to sundrown place. And somehow he didn't go through the mountains like the clans did. And yet when they come to the lake they are above the gathering place island just as the clans were. Is this a tiny mountain? I'd love to see a full map. Millie still has her collar, how are they going to get rid of that? She is really great. I'm not surprised how upset she got at the limitations of ...more
Linda
May 27, 2016 Linda rated it it was amazing
I thought I recalled Graystripe arriving at ThunderClan's new camp in the aftermath of a battle, but both Warrior's Return and the Wikipedia summary of The Sight say it was during a Gathering. It has been a long time since I read The Sight, so it's quite possible that I was mistaken.
Lexi Tischman
Dec 11, 2013 Lexi Tischman rated it really liked it
I read the book Warriors Return by Erin Hunter. I rate this book four out of five because it wan'ts my favorite book I read but I did like the book. this book is all about cats. a group of cats get split up and to cats meet. Then they try to find the rest of their group. This book is good for cat lovers, but ages fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh graders.
Setsanata
Oct 17, 2008 Setsanata rated it it was amazing
In this thrilling conclusion to the first Warriors manga trilogy, readers find out how Graystripe, deputy leader of ThunderClan, and kittypet Millie manage to find their way back to the Clan's forest home.
Stephanie M. Allen
Jul 21, 2013 Stephanie M. Allen rated it really liked it
Shelves: warriors-series
Good ending to Graystripe's story. I felt like it was a little abrupt. Based on what the novel said, I had assumed his journey was a lot more complicated. I had been expecting him to make a trip through the mountains but, obviously, I was wrong. However, I really enjoyed this story.
Reem Hourieh
Mar 18, 2015 Reem Hourieh rated it really liked it
Shelves: cats
Your heart cannot not melt while reading this story, I liked it. However, it was not as good as the first 2 parts I read before, but somehow the story ends :)

I love the drawing and illustrations. In some parts the cats seem so realistic and behave similar to humans :D
Liam
Nov 10, 2013 Liam rated it it was amazing
It was them trying to fins their clan but everything has been destroyed and they found all the cats on and island!! It was good bea=cause they stayed together and Millie got to join the clan. This was the best book in th series so far. All of these books are amazing.
Erin
Sep 07, 2008 Erin rated it it was amazing
Finally Graystripe and Millie have made it to the clans' new home...can't wait to see what happens when this storyline picks up again!
Melissa Namba
Jan 06, 2016 Melissa Namba rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnamba
Once again, plot driven, with very little character development. The illustrations are great, but the writing is meh.
Rebecca
Aug 21, 2008 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children
This is a comic style book about cat clans that lose their forest to two-legs (humans) and leave for a new place to live. Two cats left behind find the group after journeying a long distance.
Kendall May
Oct 19, 2015 Kendall May rated it it was amazing
Still very good books when I picked it up I zoned out and couldn't hear anyone while I read this book and mist would have to shake me or try to get my attention.
Mei Ying HO
Feb 07, 2011 Mei Ying HO rated it it was amazing
Shelves: warrior
This book is very fun to read. It's about when a kitty cat (forgot its name) and gray stripe went together to find gray stripe's clan.
Jennifer Hiner
Oct 02, 2011 Jennifer Hiner rated it it was amazing
Shelves: warriors
AWESOME!! if you love action packed books that keep you on your seat then this series is a must to read
Lauren
Oct 22, 2010 Lauren rated it it was ok
This book was ok. I am not a fan of comic books. I was hoping that the authors would write about this in book form not manga.
Jessica Casey
Oct 10, 2008 Jessica Casey rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone!
Recommended to Jessica by: Myself.
Shelves: erin-hunter
FogStar | ArmageddonStar -The Brave-
Graystripe knows he's close to finding his clan, but still doesn't realize how big the world actually is. Will he find them?
Anthony Faber
Dec 14, 2013 Anthony Faber rated it it was ok
Book 3 of 3, A sidebar to the series, following Graystripe from when he was captured by the twolegs until he reunites with the clans. It's a manga and not really as good as the novels.
Livi loves to read lots
Dec 12, 2012 Livi loves to read lots rated it it was amazing
easy easy read but it's warriors whats not to love? Great way to wrap up the first manga trilogy! Love the artwork!
Jack
Mar 10, 2012 Jack rated it it was amazing
Yet again, another quick re-read! I've loved re-reading these!! :D

Characters - 5/5.

Plot - 4.5/5.

Drawing - 4/5.

Enjoyment - 4.5/5.

Overall - 4.5/5.
Skye
Nov 08, 2013 Skye rated it it was amazing

Really good finish, wonderful manga. Also really good to read, being interesting, realistic and having a great plot.
Casey Anderson
Aug 05, 2013 Casey Anderson rated it liked it
Not as good as the other 2 about greystripe. But, gives you a bit more understanding of his devotion to millie.
  • The Golden Tree (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, #12)
  • Peach Fuzz Volume 1
  • Sword Quest (Swordbird, #0)
  • Guide Book To The Great Tree (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • Varjak Paw
  • Clan Ground (The Named, #2)
  • The Christmas Party from the Black Lagoon
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Phillips, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Survivors.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. As
More about Erin Hunter...

Warriors: Manga Graystripe's Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Lost Warrior (Manga Warriors: Graystripe, #1)
  • Warrior's Refuge (Manga Warriors: Graystripe, #2)