Start by marking “The Spitfire Series: Books 1-3 (The Spitfire #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Spitfire Series: Books 1-3 (The Spitfire #1-3)

The Spitfire Series: Books 1-3 (The Spitfire #1-3)

This volume contains the first three books of The Spitfire Series

The Mouth

Shane Flanagan is Prince of the City and all around badass; that is until he comes up against Arianna Rossi the young spitfire with nothing but guts and determination on her side. They butt heads at every turn as they each battle for dominance. Who will be the victor in this tug of war as they circle
Published April 15th 2014

Emily
Mouth
Shane Flanagan has been questioning his sanity the minute he met Arianna "Mouth" Rossi. She has been a pain in his side with her continual references to the mafia and his resemblance to them and the antics she has put him through with her job, apartment, and overall anything associated with her. Through it all though Shane realizes she is meant to be his, now he has to find a way to tame the mouth.

Hilariously entertaining. Shane is mafia and there are things he doesn't know about Arianna. N
Nov 02, 2015 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: really-good
I really liked this. The h was a hoot and the story was great.
Carrie White
Feb 04, 2016 Carrie White rated it it was amazing
Stayed up ALL NIGHT to read this series & OMG it was out of this world the best addiction ever!!
I'm a sucker for crime and extremely erotic passionate scenes!! Review coming soon!!!!
Wow!! When's this release?? Is this last in series Jordan Silver???
Please give me something!!
Arianna aka Mouth was my first type of gal. No holds barred with this fiesty hell cat!!
Princess to the biggest mafia families. Escaping a life she didn’t want she runs straight into the arms of a branching family.
Shan
Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag
Dec 21, 2014 Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
LOVED this story!! OMG...Arianna was so funny. She had me cracking up with the way she talked to Shane. She is definitely one of my favorite heroines from Jordan. Loved her and Shane together!! So good!! I cannot wait for the 4th book!!!
Jovann
Mar 20, 2015 Jovann rated it really liked it
Funny sexy and has Alpha loved it!!!
Natasha
Oct 05, 2016 Natasha rated it really liked it
i liked it because it was what i expected .........
Jeannette
Sep 15, 2016 Jeannette rated it liked it
Good book

Good book to read from a great author. Loved the characters and their story line. I cannot wait to read more from this author.
Linda Wager
Apr 25, 2014 Linda Wager rated it it was amazing
This was the funniest love story I've read in a long time. I absolutely loved how Arianna Rossi kept Shane Flanagan dancing on his toes. She has a snarky, sarcastic, smart mouth that had him pulling his hair out.
Arianna was sent by her Uncle Alphanso to "Poppy" Flanagan for protection from the men who murdered her father. She ends up under the wing of Poppy's grandson Shane, who is the head of the Flanagan family.
Shane is surprised a little 19 year old girl is wrapped up in so much Family dram
Jan 09, 2016 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
OMG THE BEST SERIES!!!

I have been laughing so much reading this series my family thinks I'M crazy!!! Lol
Seriously tho this series is awesome, I love the relationship Shane and Ari have, they have serious chemistry and the banter between them is so hilarious!!! Tho the series was a lot of fun it also had its suspense and emotional drama
I loved every minute and can't wait for book 4
I HIGHLY recommend this series to everyone!!!
Laurie
Oct 11, 2015 Laurie rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, paid
Jordan Silver can write an OTT alpha like no other, and I mean waaaay OTT. There was no exception here. I loved it until the h went a little too OTT herself. I like that she was strong and gave as good as she got, but the by the end, it was like a totally different person, and the story jumped the shark in a big way. Oh well, it was still entertaining, just got to be too much.

3.5 Stars
Clarice
Sep 05, 2016 Clarice rated it liked it
This was an okay read for me. Every problem was solved very easily and the problems were not really given a lot of depth. Still, has a strong alpha male and a heroine who doesn't listen to what she is told. Enjoy.
Karen
Jun 28, 2015 Karen rated it it was amazing
Always enjoy

I love the way Jordan Silver's books tell the story from both povs . I have read almost all her books, and know I am reading them again. Just can't get enough of her books.
Viktoria Fladager
May 16, 2015 Viktoria Fladager rated it did not like it
I couldn't even finish reading the first book.
The writing was terrible, I hated the main characters and I'm contemplating whether to ask for a refund for this purchase.

Amber
Apr 12, 2015 Amber rated it it was amazing
this was a fantastic series I am so looking forward to the next book .. I want to know what happens so bad ... lol
Christine
Christine rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2016
Deana
Deana rated it liked it
Jun 15, 2015
Emily Austin
Emily Austin rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2014
Gabriela
Gabriela rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2014
Minibelle
Minibelle rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2014
Michelle Mccranie
Michelle Mccranie rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2015
Stephanie Manning
Stephanie Manning rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2015
Petra
Petra rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2015
SEha Yana
SEha Yana rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2014
Meroze Raine
Meroze Raine rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2014
Dorinda
Dorinda rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2015
Malaya
Malaya rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2014
Mubbi
Mubbi rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2016
Jackie Rivera
Jackie Rivera rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2014
Jade
Jade rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2015
Dd
Dd rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2015
  • The Reddington Scandal (Westerfield, #2)
  • Illicit Affairs
  • Tempting Her Best Friend's Father (Wickedly Taboo, #3)
  • Daisy Dominatrix
  • Their Little Girl
  • Twice the Touch (Touch, #2)
  • Midnight Caller (Midnight, #1)
  • Sinner (Hades Squad #1)
  • Looks Over (Gives Light, #2)
  • Dark Destiny (Dark Brother, #4)
  • Rule's Property (The House of Rule, #2)
  • The Russian's Captive  (Captive, #2)
  • Daddy Morebucks (Daddy's Girl, #1)
Jordan Silver is the author of The Lyon's Series, Sex and Marriage Series, The Spitfire Series, and many more available at Amazon & Smashwords.

More about Jordan Silver...

The Spitfire (3 books)
  • Mouth (The Spitfire, #1)
  • Lady Boss (The Spitfire #2)
  • Beautiful Assassin (The Spitfire #3)