Start by marking “When Jesus Was Born in Bethlehem” as Want to Read:

4.75 of 5 stars 4.75  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Book by Brickey, Joseph
Unknown Binding, 30 pages
Published January 1st 2000 by Eagle Gate Publishers

To ask other readers questions about When Jesus Was Born in Bethlehem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Jesus Was Born in Bethlehem

Holly (2 Kids and Tired)
This is truly one of the more gorgeous books I've ever seen. The text of the story comes directly from Chapter 2 of Luke in the bible, and simply tells the story about the birth of Jesus Christ. We read this each Christmas Eve.

The illustrations are truly breathtaking. The story of Christ's birth is brought to life so richly, that you can almost imagine yourself part of it all. A beautiful addition to any Christmas collection. This is one book that you will pick up again and again each Christmas
Suzan
This is one of my favorite Christmas books. It tells the story of the birth of Jesus, with the text coming directly from Luke 2. The artwork in it is so beautiful! I love the fun Santa books, but this is a perfect book to help us remember that Jesus is the reason for the Season.
Amanda
I love the artwork in this story. We read it a few times through the Christmas season, but especially on Christmas Eve. It quotes the story from the bible and the art work makes it interesting for the kids.
Mark
We always read this book at Christmas time, particularly on Christmas Eve. It has beautiful illustrations and quotes wonderful scriptures related to the Savior's birth.
Jacquie
I LOVE the artwork and the direct scripture quotations in this book! We read it every year before opening Christmas gifts.
Mariana
I love the Christmas story staight from the scriptures. The pictures are amazing. I love this painter.
Amber
One of my favorite versions of the Christmas story. Very Well put together. The pictures don't hurt either.
Kelly
the most beautiful paintings of the nativity story - our family's favorite
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
A
A marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2013
Ailish Lee
Ailish Lee marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2013
Dbshell
Dbshell marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2013
Marco Jean-Bob
Marco Jean-Bob marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2012
ThePinkCarrot
ThePinkCarrot marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2012
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2012