Start by marking “For Now” as Want to Read:
For Now

For Now (For Always #2)

Malyn Reed has always been able to see spirits, but never thought she would fall in love with one...until she met Beau Brogan.

Even among the spirit world, Beau Brogan is different. He has the ability to interact with the living world in ways that are uncommon for most ghosts, drawing much unwanted attention of Takers, the inhabitants of the Darkness. When Beau realizes the
Published April 15th 2014 by Limitless Publishing

To ask other readers questions about For Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For Now

Sharon
Apr 14, 2014 Sharon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After reading "For Always", I didn't think it could get any better. Now that I have read "For Now", I am forever hooked on Malyn and Beau. I want it to continue again and again. I sure hope that the next book is already in the works. I have questions about others in the book that I want answers to. They have got to have very interesting stories also. I cant wait. This is a definite MUST READ.
Beverly Evans
Apr 14, 2014 Beverly Evans rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This has got to be one of the best books that I have read! Beau(dead) and Malyn(alive) have become my favorite couple! I can't hardly wait for book three to see how everything turns out!! I highly recommend both books!!
Bree Pearsall
Apr 24, 2014 Bree Pearsall rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I tried to spread this book out so I wouldn't read it all in one sitting. It was extremely hard to do, but so worth it. For Now was everything that I dreamed it would be, and more.
In For Now, we get another dose of Beau's southern gentleman charm, some quality time with our Nellie, and amazing moments in Malyn's head as she deals with her gift and all the things that go with it. I found myself highlighting so many parts of this book, so many sweet quotes I wanted to have easy access to later. T
Melanie
Jul 17, 2014 Melanie rated it really liked it
This is a hard review for me to write without giving away any spoilers so I'm going to keep it short and sweet. This is a series that must be read in order so it will make sense. The tone of this book felt quite different to me as we learn more about the Takers. There are revelations that make Beau seriously consider joining them, but it's risky.

The love triangle is still somewhat alive. Malyn has made a choice and she makes it clear to the other guy that they aren't together but he won't compl
Jamie Rushly
Sep 20, 2014 Jamie Rushly rated it it was amazing
Janae, your a new Author to me and I have recently came across your For Always Series. I started reading them on Wednesday and finished them both lastnight. I couldn't put them down. You have ripped my heart out of my chest.. In a good way♡ The roller coaster of feelings and emotions I went through reading your books made me ugly cry alot Lol... You have managed to write a Dream World that we would never had the honor of being in without your amazing writing. There were times I have been in ...more
Steph
Dec 02, 2014 Steph added it
D. King
Sep 24, 2014 D. King rated it it was amazing
I love this world Janae Mitchell created. And how the story is written, it takes you right into Danbridge. Mayln encompasses that sweet, Southern charm, and Nellie. Oh, Nellie! This grandma has it all with an extra dose of spunk. And let's not forget about Beau, charming, charming Beau. The perfect gentleman.

I liked how this book followed Beau more than the last one. This one had to, but this book felt more like it gave more equal weight to Beau's story. In fact, this book was more of Beau's st
Tracy Trixy
Jul 22, 2015 Tracy Trixy rated it it was amazing
Oooh what a pickle :) we still have Beau and Malyn who are in love with each.. The problem is of two reasons... Beau is dead and the other problem.. Jace! We also have takers and a place called the darkness to contend with...!
Loving this and the characters, especially Max and Nellie :)
That's all you're getting, I'm off for book three!!
Taylor
Jun 25, 2014 Taylor rated it it was amazing
I won this book on a Goodreads First Reads giveaway. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about a sci fi romance involving a ghost. I bought the first book so I could read both, and they are now my favorite books I've ever read. I'm hoping there will be a 3rd book soon.
Erin
Still loving this series. I love how we get more than one perspective in this book, and how committed Malyn has been to her decision, despite what I thought was going to be a disastrous love triangle.
On to the next!
Joshuaashley Bentley
Joshuaashley Bentley rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2015
Acoya
Acoya rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2014
Liz Collazo
Liz Collazo rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2014
christina james
christina james rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2015
Allison
Allison rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2015
Brenda
Brenda rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2014
Teresa Kasperczyk
Teresa Kasperczyk rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2014
Stephanie Blagg
Stephanie Blagg rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2016
Renee Rearden
Renee Rearden rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2014
Fite Margie   'CSR'
Fite Margie 'CSR' rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2015
Jessica Nicewonger
Jessica Nicewonger rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2015
Danielle Payton
Danielle Payton rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2015
Victoria Newman
Aug 14, 2016 Victoria Newman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
Jessica Cosat
Jessica Cosat rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2014
Jessa
Jessa rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2014
Susan
Oct 10, 2014 Susan rated it really liked it
Enjoyed it. anxious for the last installment.
Roberto Miranda
Roberto Miranda rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2016
Becca
Becca rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2014
Andrea Abbott
Andrea Abbott rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Author Chat w/Jan...: Jace Stone 1 4 May 03, 2014 09:59AM
  • Overlooked (Gives Light #6)
  • Children of the Lamp Set
  • Heavenly Hunted (Heavenly Hell, #2)
  • Diary of a Wildflower
  • Raising Wrecker
  • Hope Springs (Hope Springs #2)
  • Something Wiki
  • Shield
  • The Trials
  • Learning to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
  • The Right Moves: Your Bed or Mine?\Double Play
  • The Guardians (The Lost Realm, #1)
  • The Flirting Series Trilogy (The Flirting #1-3)
  • The Last Day the Dogbushes Bloomed
  • The Waiting Room
  • Beginnings
  • Butterflies Don't Lie
  • Pulled Under (Pleasure Before Business, #3)
YA Author with Limitless Publishing || Parageek || Book Dragon || Random Awkward Dancer || Gryffindor || Cup is always half full... unless I spill it.

I'm a huge fan of readers! They breathe life into the books we give birth to. Thank you, fellow readers, for making books come alive.

More about Janae Mitchell...

For Always (3 books)