Start by marking “Princess Ellie's Secret (Pony-Crazed Princess, Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Princess Ellie's Secret (Pony-Crazed Princess, Book 2)

Princess Ellie's Secret (Pony-Crazed Princess #2)

3.95  ·  Rating Details  ·  86 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews

Princess Ellie has outgrown her Shetland pony, Shadow, and the King wants to sell him. Ellie doesnt like the idea of losing her beloved pony, so she comes up with a secret plan to save him.

Published February 1st 2006 by Hyperion Books for Children (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Princess Ellie's Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princess Ellie's Secret

Emily
Mar 31, 2015 Emily rated it liked it
Princess Ellie loves being a princess but loves her ponies even more. She has always cared for them. One of her favorite pony's, Shadow, has been outgrown by the young princess. Ellie's father and mother are convinced that selling the pony is the best thing to do. Ellie must find a way to keep Shadow, but she must do so in secret. With help from her best friend Kate, Ellie may just be able to out-smart her parents and save Shadow from being sold.
Esti
Nov 21, 2011 Esti rated it really liked it
In the second installment of the Pony-Crazed Princess series, Princess Ellie goes on another sweet adventure. This time it's her smallest, oldest pony who is in trouble--her parents are threatening to sell him because she's outgrown him. With the help of her friend Kate and Meg the groom, Ellie hatches a plan to keep her pony, but her crotchety Aunt Edwina's arrival might send everything awry! The story is just as sweet and simple as the first book, but the inclusion of Aunt Edwina's rather surp ...more
Elizabeth
Nov 09, 2014 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star
Cute!
Ursina
Dec 31, 2008 Ursina rated it liked it
Shelves: horse-series
I read this series because I was bored and had no other books. It's prefect for young girls. Princesses and horses in a charming easy-to-understand-yet-entertianing combination. I highly recommend it for kids just getting into longer books. If my cousins could read english these are the books I would give them. Some pictures will keep them wanting to read as will the simple plot. If I was the right age it would be a 4-star series but I'm not so I settled for a nice 3.
Karen
Nov 19, 2009 Karen rated it liked it
Ah. A nice relief from the fantasy and mystery books we've been reading! A PRINCESS BOOK! It's pretty simple, of course, silly little story, but it was fine. Annabelle liked it. I just asked her, "What did you like about it?" In true strong 3 year old style she replied, "Nothing, I just liked the whole book." In other words, I don't want to think about this or talk about this Mom. I just want to play computer games!
Celeste
Feb 25, 2011 Celeste rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens
A sweet story about a not to girlie princess,who is pony crazed. She loves all her ponies. Then the day comes when she has to get rid of her Shetland. And she tried to figure out how to keep him.
Jodi
Jul 14, 2010 Jodi rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: young horse lovers!
Recommended to Jodi by: children's librarian at Bosler Library
Cute new series we picked up about ponies at the library! I have already requested the first book in the series from the library for my daughter!
Tiffany
Niece enjoyed a lot. Cute, quick read.
Elizabeth
Nov 23, 2009 Elizabeth rated it liked it
plan's work.
Cairn
Feb 27, 2013 Cairn rated it liked it
good
Rachael Kubik
Rachael Kubik marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
C Ryan
C Ryan added it
Jan 31, 2016
Carbonel
Carbonel rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Jiaran Central
Jiaran Central rated it liked it
Dec 09, 2015
Bella
Bella added it
Dec 08, 2015
Amira
Amira is currently reading it
Nov 25, 2015
Mayra
Mayra rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2015
Hailey
Hailey marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2015
Hannah
Hannah rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2015
Chelsi
Chelsi marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2015
Priya
Priya marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Yip Alex
Yip Alex rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2015
Oyebanjo Titobiloluwa
Oyebanjo Titobiloluwa marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Sarah added it
Aug 24, 2015
Anna Fregien
Anna Fregien rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2015
Lara
Lara added it
Aug 07, 2015
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Diana Kimpton has always been pony-mad so it's not surprising she enjoys writing horse books. Her Pony Mad Princess Series has sold over 900,000 copies in English and been translated into 12 languages.

After writing a series about Amy Wild, a girl who can talk to animals, Diana has returned to her favourite subject again with her latest book, There Must Be Horses, which is her first novel for olde
More about Diana Kimpton...

Pony-Crazed Princess (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Princess Ellie to the Rescue (Pony-Crazed Princess #1)
  • Princess Ellie's Mystery (Pony-Crazed Princess #3)
  • Princess Ellie's Starlight Adventure (Pony-Crazed Princess, #4)
  • Princess Ellie's Camping Trip (Pony-Crazed Princess #5)
  • A Surprise for Princess Ellie (Pony-Crazed Princess #6)
  • Princess Ellie Takes Charge (Pony-Crazed Princess #7)
  • Princess Ellie Solves a Mystery (Pony-Crazed Princess #8)
  • Princess Ellie's Snowy Ride (Pony-Crazed Princess #9)
  • Princess Ellie's Treasure Hunt