Start by marking “Making Babies the Hard Way: Living With Infertility and Treatment” as Want to Read:
Making Babies the Hard Way: Living With Infertility and Treatment

Making Babies the Hard Way: Living With Infertility and Treatment

How far would you go to have a baby? Making Babies the Hard Way is a frank account of one couple's discovery that they cannot have children of their own, and their ensuing struggle through four years of fertility treatment.

One in six couples worldwide seek assistance to conceive and 80 per cent of couples undergoing fertility treatment are currently unsuccessful.

Writing wi
Published April 15th 2007 by Jessica Kingsley Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Making Babies the Hard Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Making Babies the Hard Way

Jenna
Jun 14, 2015 Jenna rated it really liked it
A heart wrenching, honest warts and all account of Caroline and Bruce's battle with infertility. I have had several miscarriages and can relate to so much of Caroline's aching desire to become a mother.

Unlike my own story this book covers male infertility with Bruce suffering from a condition known as azoospermia whereas I have severe Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome. Despite this I saw a lot of myself in Caroline's writings and have found strength from her story, I know now that I am not alone in fe
JenniferB
Nov 05, 2010 JenniferB rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2010
Not the problem we are currently having but a very helpful read in many other way.
Grainne
Grainne rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2015
Christian Alperson
Christian Alperson rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2015
Gemma Gordon
Gemma Gordon rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2013
Mrs Catherine Mattam
Mrs Catherine Mattam rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2016
Lynsey Riddell
Lynsey Riddell rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2014
Melina
Melina rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2011
Juanita
Juanita rated it it was ok
Aug 06, 2013
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2011