Start by marking “Private Desires” as Want to Read:
Private Desires

Private Desires (Fantasies, Inc. #1)

She arranges fantasy fulfillment for a living. Now it’s her turn.

Victoria has built a world-renowned business at Fantasy Mountain, the resort where no want is too wacky, no urge too unusual, no passion too peculiar. Her ability to create any sexual scenario has granted her everything she could want: power, money, independence. The one thing that remains out of her reach is
ebook, Re-release series launch edition, 230 pages
Published April 5th 2014 by Piper Denna (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Private Desires, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Private Desires

Alexa (Once Upon a Chapter)
This review was originally posted at Pages of Forbidden Love

I instantly liked this book for the fact that the main character, Victoria, seemed so real. She seemed like a lot of women out there who have lost a husband or even just been hurt by a previous relationship. Her emotions were bottled up inside of her but the reader got to see the glimpses of her soul whenever her past memories were shown. I felt so bad for her, a woman who had found a great man, only to lose him due to things outside
Faith (Geeky Zoo Girl)
Review also published on my blog StudentSpyglass

Source: Review copy for a tour

Plot:
Characters:
Readability:
Overall:

I expected a light-hearted romantic romp, but Fantasy Mountain provided so much more. Piper Denna manages to tell a story that is not only romantic and sexy, but also funny, heart-warming and oh-so-real.

Where to start in describing the resort itself? It almost sounds magical, which is the sort of vibe Victoria was going for. Clients are encouraged to feel like they’re stepping no
Christi Snow
Feb 12, 2013 Christi Snow rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My Review:
Overall, I really, really enjoyed this book. The heroine, Victoria, has been through more pain than a single person should when she lost both her husband and love of her life and unborn child within a week of each other. She's honestly ceased living. She exists...it's a very structured existence so that nothing and no one sneaks into her heart. She can't stand to ever feel that kind of pain again, so she's made it so that she will never risk it.

She runs a hugely successful mountain res
Jennifer Lowery
Feb 21, 2013 Jennifer Lowery rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I agreed to read Fantasy Mountain by Piper Denna I knew I was reading outside of my genre, something I like to do, but am hesitant. Well, let me tell you, this time I was so glad I did!!! Miss Denna introduced me to Brett and Victoria, two deep, wonderful characters who I just couldn’t stop reading! In this erotic romance/contemporary I entered a world I felt a part of on page 1.
Victoria is a widower who hides the pain of losing her husband deep inside, along with the love she feels for Br
A.R. Von
Feb 04, 2013 A.R. Von rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very interesting, entertaining, emotional and sensual read all based around an island that a woman created to help people’s fantasies come to life on many levels. Fantasy Mountain is a story an erotic romance reader will find intriguing.

Victoria has a hidden past that only she knows all the details of. This past has caused her to close herself off to relationships, commitment and love for herself. She’s living, working and content (well sort of) to help make others happy by bringing their fant
Morgan
Feb 21, 2009 Morgan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Piper does it again with a fresh voice and a fresh setting. I love the idea of a fantasy resort for adults and Piper writes it so the reader is almost a participant. And while the sex may be hot, the story would still be great without it. Patient hero, fabulous friends, and a child to soften the hard edges all keep the story engaging and unique. Ms. Denna writes with humor, heart, and heat.
Joanne Wadsworth
Where fantasies come true…

Private Desires is a delicious erotic romance. Victoria is the owner of an exclusive resort at Fantasy Mountain where no sexual desire is too difficult for her to create the perfect sexual scenario for. Although there is one man she wishes to create a little sizzle with herself, that’s if he didn’t happen to work right down the hall.

Brett has had a desire for Victoria he’s given up hope on, or at least he had until a night of passion between them rekindles that lost dre
Joanne Wadsworth
Feb 25, 2015 Joanne Wadsworth rated it it was amazing
Where fantasies come true…

Barbara Watts
Mar 08, 2016 Barbara Watts rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the Fantasies, Inc. series . I found that this book pulled me in with everything that was happening. Victoria ( Vic ) has built a world renowned business called Fantasy Mountain, where all your sexual fantasies can be played out. She did this with the money from the lawsuit on behalf of her deceased husband Luke. Brett is her attorney and friend , years ago they had one night together, Brett has given up on having Vic in his life and is now engaged to Andrea, the ...more
Jessi
Mar 02, 2012 Jessi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantasy Mountain was a breath of fresh air for me. It was far, far from a run of the mill romance (by the way, I love run of the mill romance, and I loved Fantasy Mountain). The plot surprised me time and again, and the characters were painfully real and imperfect and sympathetic. Victoria and Britt, and even some of the supporting cast, will stay with me for a long time. I highly recommend Fantasy Mountain to lovers of romance and erotica who are looking for something fresh and believable that ...more
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Meh...I thought this one was lacking a bit. I thought it would be more focused on the resort, not on the owner and her love interests. I got a little bored with it...

______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange
Kim
Apr 11, 2016 Kim rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. I loved it and so will you. Piper used strong characters and story line. You will love to read about Brett and Vic. They just don't know what they both have in common. Will Brett be able to heal Victoria so that she can move on with her life a life with him? Or will he have to hang it up and move on himself?
Karen L. Nottingham
Mar 14, 2016 Karen L. Nottingham rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Love Story

Oh wow. I was blown away by this book. Both Vic and Brett were so real and the struggles they faced and overcame made it well worth reading. This is true life. I received a copy of this book for giving an honest review.
Sherry Westendorf
May 18, 2016 Sherry Westendorf rated it it was amazing
Great book. Kept my attention and was a fun read. I recommend it. I was erotic, rocky, sad and so much more and just what you need for a good read. I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Stephanie Haefner
Mar 12, 2012 Stephanie Haefner rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, 2012
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2009
Alex
Alex rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2014
Autumn Piper
Autumn Piper rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2013
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2009
Jasmine Black
Jasmine Black rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2010
Beachbaby
Beachbaby rated it it was ok
Oct 23, 2011
Piper Denna
Mar 22, 2011 Piper Denna rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it it was ok
Sep 10, 2013
Kate Reedwood
Kate Reedwood rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2012
Mel Bradley
Mel Bradley rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2011
Moira
Moira added it
Oct 04, 2010
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2012
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2012
chasey
chasey marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2012
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2012
D
D marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2013
Sarah added it
Feb 12, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2013
VJ
VJ marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2013
Marrah Mae
Marrah Mae marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2013
Austensdisciple
Austensdisciple marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
Atika
Atika marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2013
Benetor Saydee
Benetor Saydee marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2013
Tracy Banach
Tracy Banach marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2013
Tamar
Tamar marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2013
C.D. Brennan
C.D. Brennan marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2013
Ola
Ola marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
Katie Murray
Katie Murray marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Piper Patter newsletter (issues on first of alternating months) signup:
More about Piper Denna...