Start by marking “Good Witch of the West, The Volume 6 (v. 6)” as Want to Read:
Good Witch of the West, The Volume 6 (v. 6)

Good Witch of the West, The Volume 6 (v. 6)

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  4 reviews
In an uncharacteristic display of clumsiness, our brash heroine Firiel manages to fall through the Wall, the massive dragon-impeding barrier at the end of the world. Magically transported thousands of miles away to the land of Brigion, Firiel stumbles upon a restless army that will storm through Graal--unless Firiel can warn them first!
Published May 6th 2008 by TokyoPop (first published May 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Good Witch of the West, The Volume 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good Witch of the West, The Volume 6

Christina
Having fallen through the wall right after they've found it, Firiel is thrust along a path of sorts, and across a large amount of land to the dessert that lies even further to the South. There, she meets her Majesty's Bard, who collects rare tales, songs, and ballads of information from all of the reaches of the world, so that he may recite them to her Majesty, and she may see the world as it is without leaving where she stays. While the Bard leads Firiel through the small town of Elroy, on the ...more
Selena
Why? Why must this be the last of this series translated by Tokyopop? T_T From what I can tell, Tokyopop stopped with this series long before they went out of business, and I'm not sure if it's because it's on hiatus in Japan or if it just didn't sell well in the US...

Excellent story, beautifully drawn. Now if only I could find out how this series ends... D:
Rachel (Sfogs)
The army is getting closer!
Ruu you are so cute.
Christine
Oh, the suspense! Must find the last volume, asap. I really hope my library carries it.
Katie Langnehs
Katie Langnehs marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Caitlyn Landers
Caitlyn Landers marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Olivia Jackson
Olivia Jackson marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Alaina
Alaina added it
Sep 12, 2014
♥Juvia♥
♥Juvia♥ marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Dragon Sword and Wind Child (Tales of the Magatama, #1) The Good Witch of the West, Volume 1 The Good Witch of the West, Volume 2 Good Witch of the West, The Volume 4 Mirror Sword and Shadow Prince (Tales of the Magatama, #2)