Start by marking “Becoming His Muse - Part 2 (Becoming His Muse, #2)” as Want to Read:
Becoming His Muse - Part 2 (Becoming His Muse, #2)

Becoming His Muse - Part 2 (Becoming His Muse #2)

Part Two in the 3 part series about Ava and Logan:

They shouldn’t be together. Affairs between students and professors are strictly against the rules. But when it comes to love, some rules are made to be broken…

Logan O’Shane is a world-famous author in need of inspiration. He takes a teaching position at a small town college.

Ava is a student painter with dreams of moving to
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 113 pages
Published April 13th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Becoming His Muse - Part 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Becoming His Muse - Part 2

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo MartinBecominghismuse2TitlebySueBee_zps2795a8c1.jpg
 photo BHMstoryxBbysb_zps9b1c4c07.gif
! Becoming His Muse, part 2 of 3. Art student finds herself on a journey of sexual exploration & life lessons, but it’s a slippery slope!

“My first lesson,” he says. “Is to show the hold you have over me and the hold I have over you.”

These novellas should be read in order:
Part 1: Becoming His Muse I
Part 2: Becoming His Muse II
Part 3: Becoming His Muse III

In Becoming His Muse (part 1) University art student Ava Nichols, attended a lecture by world-renowned author Logan O’Shane. Story
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
May 20, 2015 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ rated it really liked it
Pretty good follow up from book 1.

I'm now on to the final book, book 3.
My Secret Book Spot
Apr 29, 2014 My Secret Book Spot rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
“Becoming His Muse #2” KC Martin
4 out of 5 stars

Like moths to a flame, Ava and Logan are so drawn to each other in the second installment of “Becoming His Muse” from KC Martin. As the sexual heat between them explodes and they begin to explore each other will the risks they are taking become too much for them to handle? What happens when a relationship built on mutual attraction only starts getting too close to love?

Ava has decided to embrace a new side of herself…a side that being with Logan h
Kailey
Mar 08, 2016 Kailey rated it did not like it
Shelves: shitlist
description

Part two of Becoming His Muse was less enjoyable then part one. I kind of figured it would be since I already had a feeling of how this section would pan out. The title is a dead give away to what happens next. You just know Ava is going to say yes to Logan's muse proposal.

This section was more problematic then the first and in my first review
Cathy
Apr 20, 2014 Cathy rated it it was amazing
l loved Part One and Part two definately didn't disappoint. Logan and Ava get together and boy do sparks fly, the sex scenes are hot, their relationship is hot and the connection between them is hot! Logan has a strength and power that is intriguing, l loved when he talked about being "adaptable", who wouldn't want to be his muse. Ava is falling for him, and l believe his feelings for her are deeper than he planned them to be. Can't wait for part three.
Tanya
Apr 14, 2014 Tanya rated it it was amazing
I am so hooked on this series from KC Martin!!!! Love the interaction with logan and Ava....they make a great couple...too bad hes a teacher at her college...and its kinda forbidden and taboo.....and the amount of heat these two inflict together....awesome!!!! Cant wait for part 3!!!!!
Aman
Aug 06, 2015 Aman rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.
Jan
Apr 28, 2014 Jan rated it really liked it
Rachael Orman
Apr 29, 2014 Rachael Orman rated it really liked it
4 stars

After loving Part 1, I had to read Part 2 right away. I LOVE Logan and his facade and the way he shows his true self around Ava. In this part, we get to see the actual affair begin. Both Ava and Logan are both benefiting from the Muse arrangement. However, they are being careless and people are finding out.

Ava starts to pull back as she starts to worry about them finding out. I actually felt bad for Ava. She is falling madly in love with Logan, while we are still on the fence for how he
Cathy
May 01, 2014 Cathy rated it really liked it
Ava the daughter of well to do parent's who expect her to make something of herself and Art is not what they were thinking. She wants to break away from her parent's mold and do her own thing. She barters and wagers for subjects to draw and little does she know that sitting in a reading with her friend she would become a subject herself. Logan O'Shane is the cocky, yet adorable prof that all the girls are throwing themselves at his feet for any type of chance they can get to be with him.
Ava, do
Gloria Herrera
Apr 27, 2014 Gloria Herrera rated it it was amazing
"Passion is a fast fire. It burns hot and short. More time, more togetherness, douses that fire. You're too young to know this. You haven't had enough fires burn out on you yet. You haven't lived among ashes." - Logan

This recaps how Logan feels about relationships. No matter what Ava tries to do, his detached bordering on depressed outlook, dampens all hope of a future together. This arrangement where Ava plays Muse for Logan's writing is working out for both of them though. While Logan is now d
SammiesBookBlog
Apr 14, 2014 SammiesBookBlog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: so-much-more
I was given a ARC in exchange for my honest review.

We pick up where book 1 leaves off and we are taken on Logan and Ava's
secret affair. And boy oh boy does it pick up the steam. The story
revolves around Ava and Logan sneaking in time to be with one another.
But slowly, people are starting to find out. It's only a matter of
time before this blows up in all of their faces. And Ava cannot
control how she is feeling, she is feeling more for Logan then perhaps
he is for her. She wants more and he often m
Rachel
Aug 09, 2016 Rachel rated it really liked it
Part 2, much better than part 1...I would give this one definitely 4 stars...
We are now into the "muse" stage, they are both wholly enjoying their relationship, which is artistically beneficial to them both. Ava is a painting fiend and her prof is telling her how wonderful and profound her painting is becoming, especially with a literary connotation..and Logan is actually writing again...They sneak around trying to hide the relationship since he is a "guest" professor and Ava a senior year art s
Wendy
Apr 18, 2014 Wendy rated it really liked it
This is when it gets more and more intense. Ava and Logan begin their secret affair and boy is it steamy! They can't let anyone find out about them so they have to be sneaky and creative in seeing each other. I love their interactions-I can feel the sizzle as I was reading. I couldn't get enough of these two. It seems their passion has come alive in their respective arts. But it may not be the only thing that is developing. There might be more to this couple than meets the eye. With the ...more
Maggie Frank
Jun 09, 2014 Maggie Frank rated it it was amazing
Wow ~ this sequel did not disappoint! Logan & Ava and incredibly driven in their passion for literature/art as well as one another but the lines of what is acceptable at their university are getting harder and harder to define. The more people that find out about their professor/student relationship, the more danger they are in terms of damaging their professional future....

Being a muse is a lot more complicated than it may appear ~ super hot & spicy read ~ cannot wait to start part 3!
Gretchen Anderson
Apr 30, 2014 Gretchen Anderson rated it it was amazing
We continue along with Logan & Ava as she figures out if she wants to do this whole “muse” thing. The thing is…..her painting has never been so good and well….creative!
Logan is writing like never before and the creative juices are flowing. They agree to the muse thing and the HOT affair continues. Will an actual relationship form out of this? Will they fall in love? And what about keeping things secret? Will they get caught?
Paula Jackman
Apr 17, 2014 Paula Jackman rated it it was amazing
I loved part one of this series and now in part two Logan and Ava's relationship goes to the next level, the sex scenes are hot and I am loving this connection between these two, its like they cant get enough of each other. It is obvious that Ava is falling in love with Logan but he seems to put up a wall when it comes to love. I cant wait for book three to find out were their relationship is headed. Great series and I would highly recommend.
Diana Reeves
Apr 20, 2015 Diana Reeves rated it really liked it
Such a confusing Professor

Writing and painting, two forms of art that often compliment each other. The artist Ava's talent in her paintings has sky rocketed since her affair with a writing a Professor at her college. Professor Logan uses his attraction to Ava to inspire his writings. Ava is falling in love hut the Professor seems to slowly be pulling away. Can they survive Thanksgiving break away from each other or will it drive them apart? On to book 3.
Tianna Croy
Apr 23, 2014 Tianna Croy rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series and might I say is only getting better. The thrill of keeping a secret propelled them to a whole new level. But will playing with fire burn Ava to the point of no return? Can she break through the barriers that Logan has. One of my favorite quotes is " To begin to understand death is to begin to know how to live. " Such a true statement.
Keri
Apr 22, 2014 Keri rated it it was amazing
This is such a hot professor/student book. Part 2 was definitely a hot read. The chemistry between Logan and Ava is intense. They both feed off each other to get their creative juices flowing. Logan is such a mystery. What is it that he really wants? I sure can't wait for part 3 to find out what it is and to see how he handles the L word being thrown out there.
Indie Editor Nancy
May 29, 2014 Indie Editor Nancy rated it really liked it

Ava is falling hard for the prof, he has secrets and more experience that comes with age. Their secret relationship is getting harder to keep, others are finding out and Ava worries about her future and a possible one in NY. The writing is much more refined and has better flow in this part than the first in the series. Will go on to read part 3.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Apr 30, 2014 Philomena Callan Cheekypee rated it really liked it
This is part two in a three part story. It continues straight on from book one.

Logan is the famous author who is teaching at Ava's school. Things certainly hot up in this part of the story.
I'm really interested and excited to read part three. I'm hoping things work out for these two.
Michelle Kupcs mulvey
Jul 23, 2015 Michelle Kupcs mulvey rated it really liked it
Good book

I feel like I've read a story so similar to this. Ava annoys me. I know she has a lot to lose but, come on....get over it. If your going to be his muse the way he wants you to then just do it. Stop being so paranoid. However, I don't fully trust him!
F.B.
Apr 27, 2015 F.B. rated it really liked it
The second instalment was MUCH better than the first. I loved the development of their relationship. The risks, the fear and tension.
I just really enjoyed all the aspects of theis book. I look forward to the next one.
Shannon Davison
Apr 21, 2015 Shannon Davison rated it really liked it
Forbidden Fruit

Ava agrees to be Logan's muse, but that goes against the rules set out by the college. Teacher/student affairs. They are playing with fire and have been caught by a few student friends of hers. Have to read final book to find out how it all goes down.
Shelley Scheck
Jun 05, 2014 Shelley Scheck rated it it was amazing
Wow!

I really enjoyed the first two books & can't wait to finish the last one. I have no idea how it will end but I hope things work out for Logan & Ava. I found myself feeling anxious & sympathetic to Ava's situation & hoping she doesn't get her heart broken.
Leisa Prater
May 01, 2014 Leisa Prater rated it really liked it
after I read Muse #1.....I couldn't wait for #2...I am hoping for the best for Ava and Logan...can't wait for the next!!
Denise
May 30, 2014 Denise rated it it was amazing
holy hotness, i',m so hooked on this series that I'm on to the next book and I'm still reeling from this one. On to the next one....
Michele Crawford
Mar 24, 2015 Michele Crawford rated it it was amazing
Couldnt put it down. I like how the Characters draw you in and make you feel like your experiencing their emotions right along with them.
Jamillah C.
Jun 05, 2015 Jamillah C. rated it liked it
this series could have been one book. i am however enjoying the dynamic between Ava and Logan. still waiting to see how is going to "break her"
  • Lecture Notes
  • A Feast of You (The Epicurean, #3)
  • Beyond Eighteen (Wilson Mooney, #3)
  • Compulsion
  • The Professor (The Professor Trilogy, #1)
  • Pulse
  • Her Dom's Lesson (Dominic Powers, #2)
  • Fall Semester
  • More Layers (Layers #2)
  • Their Merry Little Christmas (Love Square, #2.5)
  • Filthy 4 (Filthy, #4)
  • The Sessions (The Covenant, #1)
  • Spin / Ruin (Corruption, #1-2)
  • The Student (His Dark Lessons, #1)
  • Determined: To Love (Determined Trilogy, #2)
  • London Lace: Complete Series (London Lace, #1-5)
  • The Token 5 (The Token, #5)
  • Stranger At The Beach House
KC Martin (aka Catou Martine) writes about discovering the true power hidden in pleasure and living with an open heart.

She loves to travel, spending as much time as she can in Paris, London, New York, and Los Angeles.

Cat believes stories have the power to change hearts and lives. Love, eroticism, and sensuality provide the greatest inspiration for the heart. When we claim our pleasure, we activate
More about K.C. Martin...

Becoming His Muse (3 books)
  • Becoming His Muse (Becoming His Muse, #1)
  • Becoming His Muse - Part 3 (Becoming His Muse, #3)

“My whole body vibrates with fear and excitement, a sense of daring and danger, of being myself and risking being someone else. What has he done to me?” 0 likes
“His eyes hold mine and won’t let go.
“Because we are all dying?”
“Yes, And a kiss is a spark of life in the face of inevitable death.”
0 likes