Start by marking “Life Reignited (Divine Temptation, #2)” as Want to Read:
Life Reignited (Divine Temptation, #2)

Life Reignited (Divine Temptation #2)

Phoebe lives trapped between two worlds. Born an Amazon warrior, she’s sworn to serve the Greek pantheon. It’s her work as a scholar in the human world that gives her life passion and purpose and eases her heart—which shattered when the pantheon forced her to abandon her human lover.

Alexander Xenos is a world-renowned classics expert, who has dedicated his life to the stud
ebook
Published September 3rd 2014 by Ellora's Cave Publishing Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Life Reignited, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life Reignited

Cindy
May 08, 2014 Cindy rated it really liked it
Favorite Quotes:

“You still look smashing. You’ve cut your hair but the color’s exactly as I remember it.” He ran a few strands through his fingers. The somersaults in her gut jumped in double time. “It’s as soft as I remember as well. Amazons don’t age like humans?”
“We’re enhanced—our strength, flexibility, senses, but our bodies are mortal and we definitely age.” She had the wrinkles to prove it. “I dropped a small fortune at the hair salon to hide the gray for this event.”
A smile tugged at his
Jody
Oct 16, 2014 Jody rated it really liked it
Fans of fantasy-fueled stories will find this an intriguing tale full of Greek myths and a battle for their survival. For far too long the Gods and the Amazonians have seen themselves as superior but that arrogance has almost caused them to become extinct. It's only the work of a brave few of them who seek out the answers to save them, which puts them in danger from their brethren, that will see to their survival.

One of those whose life has been targeted is Amazonian scholar and warrior, Phoebe.
Pratr- Authors
Oct 14, 2014 Pratr- Authors rated it really liked it
Life reignited. .... First off this is a short story. This book is ok. I just couldn't get a good grasp on any of the characters and to me the story didn't flow well together. Phoebe is a Amazon. She left the love of her life Sander because he couldn't know who she really was. Only now he knows because their son is getting married. Just when this starts heating up again he runs. Only fate is not done with them yet. After a disaster at a safe place the Amazons need help with relics. Sander and ...more
Eva Millien
Sep 03, 2014 Eva Millien rated it really liked it
The second book in the Divine Temptation series is a riveting and charming erotic romance with a unique mythological spin to spice things up. The author has created an enchanting world of gods and goddesses with some refreshingly different elements that make for a very intriguing story. I haven’t read the first one…yet, and while this story does allude to certain events that happened in the previous story, I had no trouble following and enjoying this one and I am looking forward to the next one. ...more
SB Morales
Oct 05, 2014 SB Morales rated it really liked it
Garie creates an amazing world of mythology. This is the second book of the series and it's captivating. I love how Garie draws you into her world with her writing. The characters are interesting. I haven't read the first book, however it didn't take away from this story. I will go back to read the first just so I can spend some more time in Garie's world.
Marlene
Marlene rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2014
Charli ღ Denae
Charli ღ Denae marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Mhollie
Mhollie marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015

Divine Temptation (3 books)
  • Thirteen Nights (Divine Temptation, #1)
  • A Flicker of Power (Divine Temptation, #1.5)