Start by marking “Si Drakula Cilik” as Want to Read:
Si Drakula Cilik

Si Drakula Cilik (Der kleine Vampir (The Little Vampire) #1)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  2,192 ratings  ·  101 reviews
A Anton le ha ocurrido algo maravilloso; algo que hasta ese momento sólo sucedía en las historias de misterio que tanto le gustan: ha conocido a Rüdiger, un vampiro de los de verdad. Las aventuras que el pequeño Anton siempre ha imaginado se van a hacer realidad ante la incredulidad y suspicacia de sus asombrados padres.
114 pages
Published 1987 by Dian Rakyat (first published 1979)

Sitta Basoeki
Cerita yang bersetting di Stuttgart ini adalah tentang persahabatan antara Anton yang baru berumur sekitar 11 tahun dengan Rudi dan Anna --kakak beradik yang ternyata adalah vampir yang dah berusia ratusan tahun. Namun karena mereka vampir, pertumbuhan mereka lambat sekali.

Beragam kisah mengasyikkan, agak seram, tapi lebih banyak yang menyenangkan ada dalam seri2 buku ini. Mulai dari terbang dengan jubah drakula, menyelinap di pesta drakula, hingga dikejar-kejar drakula haus darah. Bahkan tantan
Meli
Me gustó la oscuridad de la historia, está muy bien lograda y con simpleza.
Pero en sí no me mató la trana, aun siendo una adulta que disfruta del middle grade (y que sueña con dedicarse a editarlo :P)
Barbara (VampAngel)
Nov 26, 2013 Barbara (VampAngel) rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Every children and even adults
So, I dug up my 1987 beat up copy and I'm rereading it. I had forgotten how cute this was. I want to have a vampire show up at my window and befriend me! It seems that 25 years have passed and I still have the same dream I did at 8. Sadly, it hasn't come true yet.
----------------------------------------

My favorite childhood series. Also, where my love of all things vampire was born at the tender age of 8. I still have the paperbacks of the whole series and I'll treasure them forever.

First read
Melanie
For whatever reason, I loved this book. But I got in trouble when I invented a game of vampire tag at my fundamentalist Christian elementary school.
Abigail Lalonde
I checked these books out of my elementary school library over and over again. This series created my vampire obsession.
Sitta Basoeki

Por casualidades de la vida, Goodreads me acaba de recomendar este libro que leí cuando era pequeña y del que ni me acordaba. Me encantaba infinito. :__)
Di
I don't remember any of it now, I just remember loving it as a kid, and wanting to read the next book, and wanting to have a vampire friend, and wanting to become a vampire myself...Probably my fantasy of locking myself inside a coffin with a vampire came from this book too, though I wouldn't know why (Just like I have no idea why I'm letting you know that.)This book opened the doors of my imagination and made me fall in love with vampires with such an undying love that has survived even the Twi ...more
Maria Benitez
Lo leí de peque y, un poco después, de adolescente.
Desde bien pequeñita ya me atraían los vampiros, así que este libro me encantó, sobre todo por descubrir que había niños vampiros también :D
Los vampiros son mis personajes literarios favoritos y, sin duda, será uno de los libros que heredarán, en cuanto tengan edad, mis sobrinillos :D
NeoN RaiN33
I read this book when I was 12.
In Korea we had a simular illustration of Japanease version.

It helped me thorough the solo visit to my Aunty, which I have to be alone in her place while
she worked...(Still dont understand if you want visitor shouldn't you stay near them?!)

It was my first vampire novel.

The context was well targeted to preteen, which most of us(at that time) dreams about secret adventure and excitement.

It was about vampires with any gloom or darkness... It was full of hope and drea
Annette Boehm
Not sure if the English translation does it justice, as I read it in the original (German), but as a kid I loved the stories. There is a whole series of (short) books. The little vampire is a good friend, but his family are a different story. And then there's of course a grown-up who wants to hunt down the vampires -- thank goodness he's no match for the boys. As a kid, I felt sorry for the little vampire's older brother who is forever stuck in puberty, zits and all, because that's when he got b ...more
Michelle
I read this so many times I was young. So. Many. Times.

The illustrations are still charming and maybe the best part of the whole book? I remembered the illustrations long after I'd forgotten the story itself.

The story is cute, and I can see why it appealed to me when I was young. Tony, a 9-year-old boy, has a vampire (Rudolph) visit his window one night and they become friends. They go on late night adventures, including hanging out at the cemetery; with the help of a magical cape, Tony can fly
sj
Originally posted here.

Nostalgia ahoy!

I think I was in the third grade the first time I read this book. In fact, I'm almost positive I was because that was the year that The Lost Boys came out, and I developed my first vampire obsession. Of course, being in the third grade, I wasn't yet allowed to check books out of the library that would've matched thematically with The Lost Boys, so I made do with what I could find, giving my librarian the elementary school version of the stink eye the entire
Shmiri
As far as I know this is the first book in the series, and simply named "The Little Vampire". I have just re-read it - read about half of these books as a child and recently collected all the books in the series I did not yet have. The description here on good reads seems to point to another later Little Vampire book, what with the castle and all.

As for the book, it's the one that starts it all - the 18 part Little Vampire series. The books are written for children but I find them wonderful to r
Widad Hussein
This book has a lexile level of 610 and is suited for students in the 3rd grade. The main character is Tony and it's from the 3rd point of view. The setting is in a couple places such as Tony's house and the cemetery. In this book, Tony is a 10 year old who gets bored a lot and doesn't have many friends. One night, when his parents were out, he heard a strange noise coming from his room and realized it was a vampire. Even though he was scared at first, that quickly went away as they developed a ...more
Suvi
The second installment of this popular series, The Little Vampire Moves In, was one of my childhood favourites, and even inspired me to make a vampire cape for a Halloween party. Even though I have read the book countless of times, it's in an excellent shape. I loaned some of the next installments from the library ages ago, but in a random order and I can't remember anything about them anymore. It doesn't really matter that much if you don't read the books in order, but I have an obsession for i ...more
Caroline Åsgård
Picked up one of my favorite childhood books! I still remember a lot of it by heart <3

It's about 9 year-old Anton who's home alone, and suddenly, the little vampire Rydiger von Schlotterstein knocks on his window! Anton is afraid at first, but they soon become friends. Rydiger brings him a vampire cloak so he can fly, and they visit Rydiger's home, the graveyard - but has to hide from his family members.
Of course Anton has to hide all this from his nosy parents, who doesn't believe him even t
Libros Sótano
Bueno, bueno... como se habrán dado cuenta, este es un libro infantil (según la tapa, desde los 10 años en adelante :P), pero es todo un clásico en este género en particular.
Rüdiger, el vampiro que aparece una noche en casa de Anton, tiene una suerte de ironía. Además de tener apariencia de niño, al haber sido convertido pequeño, le teme a la oscuridad... quizás esa es la razón por la que Anton no saliera gritando cuando lo conoció.
Los vampiros tienen las características básicas de un vampiro,
Mary
Omg, i was cleaning some childhood stuff outta of box and I come across this book, it was extremely worn out ... It was my favourite childhood book and I think this was an inspiration to start reading books as a kid ( before even goosebumps lol) .... I think I use to read this book once every a couple of months as a kid....I still love it !
Vane
Jul 25, 2014 Vane rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Vane by: School library!
Read it in middle school in the late 90's and loved it! Just spend some time trying to google its name, because I had forgotten it. I just remembered it as the vampire kid book, but even then the mere memory always made me feel so nostalgic. Glad I found its name! It's like reconnecting with a dear old friend!
Evi Rezeki
Buku dari masa kecil. Tentang persahabatan manusia dan drakula cilik. Rudi Ompong Batugoyah dan Anton Sekarungkacang (kalau tidak salah). Buku ini bikin tergila-gila.

Membaca buku ini membuat saya berharap punya sahabat drakula cilik juga.
Di mana ya bisa mendapatkan buku ini sekarang?
Stephen Mullaney-Westwood
As a child I love the TV show (1985/6) made of this book - then later read the books too... and loved them. Years I searched in the hope of seeing the TV show again... and finally got it on DVD... I watch it all the way through every couple of years ... it's in my.... BLOOD !
I read this book when I was a girl, and I adored it so much that I read the other ones of the saga. This book is probably the reason why I'm a big reader nowadays.
(Sorry if there's something wrong with my writing, english isn't my first language)
Camilla
My favorite series as a kid, I started on the first book at the library and then I had to borrow it with me home it was so interesting to read. Then i went on reading the rest of the books that was at the library over a few weeks. Have to re read this series someday.
Elizabetha S.
Genial! es como mi quinta relectura y aun no pierde su encanto. Lo leí por primera vez cuando estaba terminando el cole, una noche en que no quería preparar un exámen de filosofía, y simplemente lo adoré.¡Me encantaría leer los que siguen!
Sofie
More 100+ year old children. I find this theme somewhat disturbing. With vampires, at least, I've seen it somewhere besides German children books; it seems high schools are overrun with them. Perhaps their brain ceases to develop when they become undead, and so they are forever stuck with thoughts and opinions they had before they died. That doesn't explain why the would want to do childlike or teenagerly things, nor how they keep up with societal changes, so in most cases it seems like it's not ...more
Stevie
Have to admit I never read or watched it growing up, so I thought I'd catch up. It's a funny little story about an unusual friendship. Quite liked it, though the English edition I had was full of spelling mistakes, which dampened my enthusiasm.
Isa Lot
Qué divertido y que recuerdos de la infancia, Anton se parece tanto a mí de pequeña, con sus libros de miedo, y sus historias de vampiros.

Me ha gustado muchísimo, lo he disfrutado tanto que tengo muchas ganas de leer los demás aunque sea adulta.

Janice
I read this when I was quite young and I remember how much I loved it ! I don't usually read horror/ fantasy genres even as a kid but I really enjoyed the little vampire series.
Thomas Kadim
This was the first book I borrowed at my local library and read all by my self. I was around six at the time, and very proud; absolutely loved the series!
  • Post für den Tiger
  • The Little Ghost
  • Der Trotzkopf
  • The Night of Wishes
  • Am Samstag kam das Sams zurück (Sams, #2)
  • Der 35. Mai oder Konrad reitet in die Südsee
  • Die Kinder aus Bullerbü (Bullerbü, #1-3)
  • Struwwelpeter
  • Ben liebt Anna
  • Die rote Zora und ihre Bande
Angela Sommer-Bodenburg is the author of a number of fantasy books for children. Her most famous contribution to the field of children's fantasy is "The Little Vampire" series which has sold over 10 million copies and has been translated into over 30 languages. Sommer-Bodenburg states that her "vampire is not a bloodthirsty monster, however, but an affectionate little vampire with fears and foible ...more
More about Angela Sommer-Bodenburg...

Der kleine Vampir (The Little Vampire) (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • The Little Vampire Moves In
  • The Little Vampire Takes A Trip
  • The Little Vampire on the Farm
  • Little Vampire In Love (Hippo Fiction)
  • The Little Vampire In Danger (Fiction: Little Vampire)
  • The Little Vampire in the Vale of Doom
  • The Little Vampire in Despair (Fiction: little vampire)
  • The Little Vampire and the Mystery Patient
  • Little Vampire in the Lion's Den
  • Little Vampire Learns to Be Brave
The Little Vampire Moves In The Little Vampire In Danger (Fiction: Little Vampire) The Little Vampire on the Farm The Little Vampire Takes A Trip The Little Vampire in the Vale of Doom