Start by marking “Love Stage!! 4” as Want to Read:
Love Stage!! 4

Love Stage!! 4 ( Love Stage!! #4)

とうとう想いを確かめあった泉水(オタク)と龍馬(人気俳優)。泉水も芸能界デビューを果たし公私共に順風満帆と思いきや、多忙の末のすれ違い、そして泉水の意外な才能の発揮に龍馬、焦る…! !
Published May 30th 2014 by 角川書店

To ask other readers questions about Love Stage!! 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Stage!! 4

Mal
Dec 21, 2015 Mal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS IS FAV.
LIKE THIS WAS HONESTLY SO GOOD.
I WISH THIS HAD BEEN ANIMATED.
I CRY. WHY IS LIFE SO HARD.
ANIMATE. I WANT.
JIN KISARAGI IS SUCH A BABE.
AND SHOGOxREI FTW.
Ale✝
Dec 30, 2015 Ale✝ rated it really liked it
QUÉ

PASÓ

CON

ESE

FINAL?!

Este tomo empezó bien. Muy bien. Amé demasido el primer capítulo :'33 Era demasiado sweet!!! Amé ver como finalmente luego de tantas cosas finalmente lo lograron. Ambos de verdad son hermosos juntos y hacen que mi corazón sienta cosas lokaz. Lo lograron :D
Pero en el siguiente cápitulo se acabó la paz y empezaron los problemas :l y aunque no me quería despegar ni un segundo, me frustraba demasiado. Y al final no se ataron todos los nudos.
Espero que en el siguiente volumen arr
machinaheart
The first story in Vol 4 makes up for the consent issues of Izumi and Ryouma’s first time, because at some point the issue of it having been uncomfortable comes up and is dealt with, which I really liked. Ryouma uses the same enthusiasm he has for researching and planning a date to sex and it works out nicely. Something I really enjoyed here, since the topic is rarely explored like it is here in most BL manga. Of course, some stereotypes that grate on my nerves still prevail, but overall this ...more
Nova
Aug 03, 2014 Nova rated it it was amazing
Bu ingilizce mi türkçe mi yorum yaptığım serilerdendi hatırlayamadım ama tr devam edeceğim. Yayy! Sonunda ekşıın. Yani Ryouma'nın kıytırık hafıza kaybından sonra Izumi'ye baya üzülüyordum ama neyseki işler onlar için -trajik set kazaları sağolsun- yolunda gitmeye başladı.

Bu arada en son eklenen Comics Porofillerde dikkatimi bir şey çekti, acaba Eiki Eiki ileri de yeni bir çift mi ekleyecek diye düşünmedim değil. Hoş olur aslında, zira Back Stage çifti de orj. çiftten daha seksi ve hoş bir çift.
Misa Niranon
Aug 09, 2016 Misa Niranon rated it it was amazing
The more that I read this series the more that I like it. HAHAHA
We get to meet the newest character, the producer guy.
Totally like him for some reason. I can't hate him. HAHAHA.

NEVER GONNA GIVE. YOU. UP.
Yeah, I thought of this song a lot. HAHAHA.

The tables have turned in this volume.
Rei is still best character.

This volume contains chapters 16-23.
Diana Lynn
Aug 01, 2016 Diana Lynn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, manga, yaoi-mm
I fucking LOVE this manga. It gets better and better and it even is starting to give Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi a run for its money as my favorite BL manga. The artwork is gorgeous and the dialogue is hilarious. I want more Rei and Shougo though!! Either in Backstage!! or in this manga. I love them so much! Ugh, the wait for volume 5 is going to be hard for sure.
SaturNalia
Ch. 18-23. Izumi and Ryouma are doing a drama together with a sleazy but popular producer. Izumi is a natural once he gets over his nerves and his talent intimidates Ryouma, so he gets hypnotized and forgets all about Izumi. Cute as always.
Shuling
Jul 24, 2014 Shuling rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Please just shoot me right now! What?! How can the story end like THAT? It's totally unacceptable. I mean, look at it! It's a cliff-hanger, figuratively and literally. Damn.

PS. The anime kinda sucks. The voice actors all sound so...emotionless. It's better to just stick with the manga.
Dani
Dec 23, 2015 Dani rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-read
Ugh I want the next one so bad! I have to wait until May!!! This series is really cute and this book took a turn that I want to know what happens next!
Emilie Hiscock
This one was decent, I guess. Really cute sometimes but other times I just wasn't impressed at all. Meh.
Rebecca
Nov 12, 2015 Rebecca rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, romance, lbgtq
I didn't like this one quite as much as the previous three volumes, but that's mostly because I'm not a fan of the "angst cycles" in romances. Still lots of fun, though!
Obed Alexander
Dec 17, 2014 Obed Alexander rated it really liked it
No me dejan ser feliz -_- les surgen muchos problemas, quiero mas romance jaja xD pero aun así fue interesante, pero no me gusto el nuevo personaje.
Kimi
May 19, 2014 Kimi rated it it was amazing
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could it end LIKE THAT!!!!!! ARGH!!!!! I NEED THE NEXT VOLUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C3sakura
C3sakura rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2014
Jake Hill
Jake Hill rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2015
Jillian Walden
Jillian Walden rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2016
Reggie
Reggie rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2014
Isabel
Isabel rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2014
Rejane
Rejane rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2014
Greeeen
Greeeen rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2015
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2015
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2016
Chloe Orme
Chloe Orme rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2015
H.W.
H.W. rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2016
Sari Koskinen
Sari Koskinen rated it it was ok
Jun 24, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2014
Amoonna Baer
Amoonna Baer rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2015
Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2014
  • His Favorite, Vol. 4
  • Crimson Spell Bd. 4
  • Verliebter Tyrann 4
Japanese: 影木 栄貴

Her real name is Eiko Naitou.

EIKI Eiki is a friend of ZAOU Taishi (TSUDA Mikiyo). She has published several solo manga, numerous yaoi doujinshi and one collaboration manga with Taishi Zaou. Eiki Eiki and Taishi Zaou go by the circle name Kodomo Keibitai and publish alone as well as with Zaougumi under the name Kozouya.

EIKI Eiki is the older sister of DAIGO (Daigo Naitou), the vocal