Start by marking “I Was a Teenage Worrier” as Want to Read:
I Was a Teenage Worrier

I Was a Teenage Worrier (Teenage Worrier #1)

Letty Chubb is 15 and a mine of information about all things teenage. Her hilariously perceptive guide covers everything and anything teenage worriers need to know - spots, diets, parents, lurve, clothes, contraception and lots more . . . As well as being the ultimate teenage handbook, I Was a Teenage Worrier follows the ups and downs of Letty's romance with the elusive Da ...more
Published February 3rd 2005 (first published March 1st 1993)

To ask other readers questions about I Was a Teenage Worrier, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Was a Teenage Worrier

Natt BookEuphoria
I picked up and read this book just by seeing it at the bookstore by chance and reading the summary . I thought : well this should be aa light fun read and might even give me some tips as i am in the age rate of this book . This book is ''middle grade'' contemporary ''self-help'' kind of bookn . It is about a 15 year old girl called Letty that has her normal teenager problems like pimples .... you know [ i dont really like talking about topics like these in reviews just because i do not get thes ...more
Nov 30, 2015 Alessia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ah quanta saggezza in un solo libro. Saranno passati quasi 15 anni dalla prima volta che l'ho letto e lo ricordo ancora. Un carinissimo vademecum per adolescenti.
I don't know how to rate this book: pre-teen me rates it 4 stars - at the time, I remember really liking it and laughing with it, but now, it's just okay. Given that this is a book directioned for a very young audience, I should rate it according to what I thought about it when I first read it. So, I give it three shaking and trembling stars, as I did for the remaining books of this collection I read.
Apr 20, 2011 Holly rated it liked it
I haven't finished this book yet, but so far it is quite good. I was expecting it to be more funny, but I haven't really found it that funny. It touches on things that people my age would worry about, but it doesn't really give advice, just sort of rambles about it.
I gave up near the end. It got repetitive.
May 27, 2012 Ke rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As a Chinese-Portuguese teen, I couldn't related to this originally English story. However, it was still interesting to see how the main character lived.
Feb 08, 2011 Filipa rated it it was ok
Gostei quando tinha idade para gostar. Agora já não. Mas terá sempre um espaço importante no meu passado.
Aug 19, 2008 Sian rated it it was amazing
really good and very funny
Yur Mum.
Dec 24, 2008 Yur Mum. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Paula Félix
Paula Félix rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2016
Shannon bennett
Shannon bennett rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2016
Chiara Santoianni
Chiara Santoianni rated it it was ok
Sep 11, 2016
Becky rated it it was ok
Sep 10, 2016
Mel marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2016
ILA13GYM rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2016
ILA13GYM marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Joana added it
Aug 03, 2016
Ονι rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2016
Joanne Collins
Joanne Collins marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Joana marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Rasika Bhargava
Rasika Bhargava marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
Veronica marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
Ines added it
May 23, 2016
Tuna added it
Apr 27, 2016
Chanaina Evelina
Chanaina Evelina marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Amy added it
Apr 01, 2016
  • Uma Aventura na Ilha Deserta
  • Boys, Brothers and Jelly Belly Dancing (Ally's World, #5)
  • Lil BUB's Lil Book: The Extraordinary Life of the Most Amazing Cat on the Planet
  • The Stalker
  • Sweet Sixteen
  • The Adventures of Pip
  • Vicious Vikings And Measly Middle Ages (Horrible Histories Collections)
  • The Battersea Park Road to Paradise

Teenage Worrier (3 books)
  • Teenage Worrier's Guide To Lurve