Start by marking “Bells Will Be Ringing” as Want to Read:
Bells Will Be Ringing

Bells Will Be Ringing

‘Tis the season…to fall in love! In this quartet of holiday tales, mistletoe magic sweeps from a Philadelphia candy company to the ballrooms of Regency England, across the shores of a Hawaiian island to a snowstruck cabin in Colorado.

HER SECRET SANTA by Monica Tillery
Neighbors and co-workers at Morgan Confectioners, Rebecca Sinclair and Ben Redding have been best friends
Published December 23rd 2013 by Crimson Romance

To ask other readers questions about Bells Will Be Ringing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bells Will Be Ringing

Jill Hill
Mar 18, 2014 Jill Hill rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As the weather turns cooler, curling up with a great book is my favorite past time. This collection of short stories was the perfect way to spend an afternoon. I loved that each had its own feel and offered something for everyone. I especially loved Her Secret Santa, by Monica Tillery. It was a modern day romance that drew me in from the beginning. Add this to your holiday must read list!
Elspeth
Dec 08, 2013 Elspeth rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, meh, twenty-thirteen
Gah, the writing is just too juvenile for me.
Janine
Nov 24, 2013 Janine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Four short stories, all very different. Something for anyone.

Secret Santa by Monica Tillery

This was a sweet story about love being right in front of you all the time.
Rebecca Sinclair has had a crush on her boss, Richard Morgan, since working at Morgan Confectioners. But, she has a fear of being rejected and failing, so she never pursues it. Her best friend, Ben, has always been there for her. He's supported her through what ever she has needed and been there for advice. He's the one she hangs o
Lea
Nov 30, 2013 Lea rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: holidays
This was a really good collection of Christmas Stories, I enjoyed it very much. There are four stories in this collection and they are quite different offering something for everyone. I received a copy of this book from the publisher through Net Galley in exchange for an honest review.
Her Secret Santa by Monica Tillery is a contemporary friends to lovers story and was one of my favorites in this collection. Ben and Rebecca have been friends since grad school. They are very attracted to each othe
Shirley Frances
All the stories were good in their own right. Some had a little of the spice, some were funny but all were sweet. Perfectly suitable if you're in the mood for a quick, holiday romantic read.

I mostly enjoyed Her Secret Santa by Monica Tillery. This was a sweet friends to lovers story with some emotional undertones. I enjoyed this one the best. Right after is Merry's Wonderful Christmas Gift by Carolynn Carey. I don't read Regency Romance and when I've done so I haven't enjoyed it much but this st
Rachel
Dec 04, 2013 Rachel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed all of the stories in this anthology, they're a mix of genres, heat levels, styles and humor—there is something for everyone. Lovely collection for the holiday season.

Secret Santa by Monica Tillery

This romance reminded me a bit of “When Harry Met Sally” one of my favorite romantic movies. Ben and Rebecca are understandably cautious about trading in their friendship for love. What if things don’t work out? After all, they’re not just best of friends, they’re co-workers. There was a lot
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Sarah's Review:
Thanks to Monica Tillery for reaching out and asking if we would review this anthology. I, of course, jumped on it because I love Christmas stories and I love anthologies.

These four short stories are such great Christmas romances and they were such an enjoyable read for me. I love that there was a historical story included in it as well. I normally have a favorite in an anthology, but not this time. I enjoyed each story but in different ways.

If you want lighthearted romances, t
Tammy
For the most part, this selection of holiday romances didn't work for me. They weren't bad, they just didn't have the things I need in my perfect holiday romance story.

The standout, for me, was Diana Jean's "His Hawaiian Christmas." Far away from her Wisconsin home, Claire is homesick. She's missing her family, their holiday traditions, and, most of all, snow. Until Kai, somehow, brings her to snow in Hawaii.

(Provided by publisher)
Stacy Wollett
I liked all 4 of the stories in this book. The first story with Ben and Rebecca was my favorite I love it when best friends realize that they are meant to be more. The second story was a time piece from the 1800's and Merry and Edwards story was very sweet. The third book with Clara and Kai was the funniest of the group. The last story with Gavin and Julia was cute and funny. I would recommend it to anyone looking for short romantic stories with a Christmas feel.
InD'tale Magazine
This is an anthology that will definitely delight the holiday reader!

Read full review in the 2014 March issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Literary  Chanteuse
Feb 28, 2014 Literary Chanteuse marked it as short-story-collections  ·  review of another edition
For star rating and complete review please visit InD'tale Magazine online, March 2014 issue.
Melissa Spears
Jan 15, 2014 Melissa Spears rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun Quartet of books with only Christmas as a binder. Something for everyone! I enjoyed Rebecca & Jeff's story the best. Sweet romance that was fun and quick to read!
Christine Grazioli
Bells will be Ringing is a wonderful book of four short stories about Christmas. They are all delightful and will fill your heart with holiday joy. This is a must read during the holiday season.
Stephanie Cage
Dec 02, 2013 Stephanie Cage rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For me, the standout feature of this anthology was its sheer range. Bravely, the editors picked four stories which have nothing in common except Christmas... well, and sweet romantic storylines! The settings range from historic England to contemporary Hawaii and the mainland US.
I think my favourite story was 'His Hawaiian Christmas', for its charm and originality. In any other context, snow at Christmas would be a cliche, but in Hawaii it's magical and eye-opening. When laid-back-to-the-point-o
Kimberly
Dec 23, 2013 Kimberly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Christmas stories and this is a fun collection that has wide appeal. It has both contemporary and regency novellas.

Her Secret Santa by Monica Tillery is a sweet delicious Novella that is a friends to lovers story. Ben and Rebecca have been friends forever and even though they have an attraction they haven't wanted to take a chance and possibly ruin their friendship. I enjoyed this short story and it is the 2nd book of Tillery's I have read and I look forward to more.

Merry's Wonderful Chr
Janice Liedl
Dec 21, 2013 Janice Liedl rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A happy holiday quartet of short romances - this collection has something for everyone, whether you're a fan of Regency romance (in which case, Carolynn Carey's festive short story of sweethearts Merry and Edward reunited will be your favourite) or modern.

Monica Tillery's sweet story opens the collection - set in the world of a confectionery company, Rebecca has to figure out the mystery of her secret Santa as well as the more pressing mystery of why she's never given into the attraction she sha
Melinda Dozier
Dec 27, 2013 Melinda Dozier rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best part of this book is the wide range of Christmas short stories! There's a little bit of everything for everyone. My two favorites were Her Secret Santa by Monica Tillery and Merry's Wonderful Christmas Gift. Of course, Christmas in Hawaii isn't a bad idea, either -- as His Hawaiian Christmas.

Her Secret Santa is my fave because I'ma sucker for friends to lovers stories. When Rebecca and Ben finally realize their love for each other, it tugged my heart. What really got me was Ben's react
Lyn
Dec 19, 2013 Lyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful!
Often when you buy a book of short romances there is always a ho-hum book. Not so with this group – these are all fast paced, well developed and fun! Some sizzle and some laughs – this is a holiday present to you! This is my second Carolynn Carey book and she is now on my must read list! All four stories take place during the holidays and, of course, have happy endings! Sweet stories with plenty of depth! This would be a perfect stocking stuffer - buy extra copies to share! Enjoy! Net
Karlee
Mar 30, 2015 Karlee rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of four short stories, HER SECRET SANTA, MERRY'S WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS GIFT, HIS HAWAIIAN CHRISTMAS and GAVIN FEVER. If you have previously read A SWEET DEAL by Monica Tillery, the first story has some of the same characters. All four stories were very romantic and I loved them all in their own way. The only thing I wish is that instead of being four short stories in one book, I wish they were four stories in four separate books. I would love to here more on the different ...more
Geri
Apr 21, 2015 Geri rated it it was amazing
I loved this book of novellas! They were all so different, but all had the Christmas theme to them! It is a great chance to read new authors and get a feel for their writing. I have read other books by Monica Tillery and this one actually included some past characters which was terrific. Each story is short and sweet and is great to read at Christmas-time or when it is super hot out! Perfect for when you have some time and want to read a 'quickie'. Loved happy Christmas stories and these stories ...more
Jessica
This collection of romantic novellas feature four very different stories that will no doubt get you in the mood for the holidays. The variety is wonderful... from regency to modern love story and locales as varied as a mountain cabin in Colorado and sunny Hawaii. There's a little something for everyone. All four tales were fun to read and short enough to finish in an afternoon. Perfect for fans of lighthearted romances... definitely a Christmas-time must-read.
Angela
Aug 12, 2016 Angela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Its a season to be jolly and this holiday collection will certainly put you in the holiday mood! I look forward to reading more by these authors. Its a must read for the holidays really enjoyed all the storys.

I received a free copy from netgallery in exchange for a honest review.
Nitza Campos
Dec 01, 2013 Nitza Campos rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult-fiction
Like romance stories? This collection of Christmas short stories will be right up your alley. There are 4 short stories and they are all quite different. There is something for everyone in this collection and they're all indulgent.
Kathleen Shaputis
Kathleen Shaputis rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2014
Kmac
Kmac rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2015
Lol
Lol rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2013
Leslie Bright mckinney
Leslie Bright mckinney rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2014
Alejandra Bonilla
Alejandra Bonilla rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2014
Janet Spence
Janet Spence rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2015
Karen Flynn
Karen Flynn rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2014