Start by marking “Staying Dirty (Dirty, #5)” as Want to Read:
Staying Dirty (Dirty, #5)

Staying Dirty (Dirty #5)

4.14  ·  Rating Details ·  2,380 Ratings  ·  280 Reviews
“What I did today… I don’t want to be that person anymore. I don’t know how you can stand to touch me."

“I’ll never stop wanting to touch you, Link. I’m pretty sure you’re the only one I want to touch for the rest of my life.”

Link and Rocky's story concludes in this fifth and final installment of the Dirty series.

*This is part five in a five-part novella series.
**Due to
Published May 23rd 2014 by Cheryl McIntyre

To ask other readers questions about Staying Dirty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Staying Dirty

Jennifer Kyle
May 25, 2014 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
”Don’t knock insanity. It might be our one saving grace.”

This last installment in the series was short and action packed. Link’s revenge plan on the last two men gets forced into motion during the last book when Lea and Rocky appear to be in danger.

Link goes full blown vigilante and Rocky sneaks along for the ride…

description

A possible future between Link and Rocky is discussed…

”Give me time, Rocky, please. When Liv died, I never thought I’d know any kind of life again. But I’m starting to see a future
Mysza
Dec 03, 2015 Mysza rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-read

I so loved this series, never wanted it to end:( There is everything in here a good reading should have. Both hero and heroine are great, likeable characters. Plot is fast paced and on the edge of dark a little. There are steamy, hot sex scenes. And finally the story is interesting and keeps you curious till the last page.

This is how the story starts:
"Three. This is my number. It's exact sum of reasons I continue to go on.
One: To strengthen my body.
Two: To help others find their own strength.
T
Brandi
May 27, 2014 Brandi rated it really liked it

description

The showdown we have been waiting for. Link finally catches up to the cowboy. Will Link finally get his vengeance? Or lose another woman he loves?

description

I loved Link and Rocky! And really enjoyed this serial. It was.

description

But I really want more. I need more. Please.

J *deep in the heart of Texas*

It's over!!

Things pick up where book 4 left off. Lea gets a visit from Bates. Bates is the final pice of the puzzle. The one thing keeping Rocky from being safe and Link from moving on. If Bates can be eliminated, Rocky will be safe. Link will do anything to protect Rocky, in the way he couldn't with Olivia.

I guess my biggest complaint is I wanted to see more with regards to the development of Link and Rocky's relationship. They grew so much, together and individually, through out the whole pro
*****FIVE STARS*****

I LOVED THIS ENTIRE SERIES!!!!!!!

photo imagejpg1_zps138f6cd2.jpg

WOW!!
What an amazing story and journey this series has taken me through.
Each and every novella, for me, was PERFECTION!!
I have totally fallen head over heels for LINK!!!
In this one, he's realizing his heart can beat again for someone other than Livie.
He's trying to give what he has left of himself to Rocky, and Rocky is definitely ready to move forward with Link.
She knows she's in love with him but is afraid she'll always be living in the sha
Elizabeth
"Two is better than one—"

description

Staying Dirty is the 5th book in the Dirty Series. I have flown through this series. This series consumed me. The addictive pull to Rocky and Link has kept me engaged every step of the way. Link has been struggling with his need for vengeance and will stop at nothing to finish the job. However, the stakes are high for Link. He now has Rocky. His Rocky. She is in his care.

Rocky has fallen hard for Link. She will do anything to protect him from himself. She manages to wig
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -
4.5 Stars

I was so afraid and scared to read this..

But its over now.. and it was

In the same time it was very emotional..
especially Links POV..

My only issue was
(view spoiler)

And I finally finished a serial

Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A***

***4 That's the End Stars***

I'm not the bad guy. I'm what's left over after the bad guy is finished.

Phew...what a rollercoaster ride this series has been! I was both anxious and nervous starting this final installment. There were so many questions, so many possibilities...so many emotions. Most, but unfortunately, not all was wrapped up nicely.

This final installment finds the proverbial shit hitting the fan. The final straw has broke and Link is ready to finally finish this.

My anger is a
Beverly
May 25, 2014 Beverly rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
"I’m past the point of no return. I have to do this."

After The Cowboy threatens Lea, Link nows he has been watching them. He has no other choice but to speed up his plans and handle the last remaining guys.

Link immediately goes after them, and Rocky sneaks along for the ride…I am left screaming at my iPad….NO!! Let him handle it alone. Then…Okay good, your right he might need you. (this installment had me all jacked up)

The Cowboy/Carter Bates, is waiting for them and the twists and turns agai
TORI
Jun 17, 2014 TORI rated it it was amazing
5 "Gut Wrenching" Stars

How do you violently lose someone that is everything to you and continue to live on?

You may be alive but you have no life. Everyday you feel the loss of that person. The void they left behind. The ghost that haunts your every daydream and every nightmare. You see their face in random strangers. Hear their laugh in the wind. Feel their phantom touch in the quiet of night. You're not living, but simply existing. Inhaling and exhaling. But never catching your breath.

Link is
Alice
Dec 03, 2014 Alice rated it it was amazing
description

I made the mistake to read this book when I was on a train. I wanted to cry and cry and cry..I felt so bad for Linken.

description

Link and Rocky are two shattered, broken people. They think that after everything they've gone through, they could never feel alive again.

description

But whatever life throws at you, if you find the right person, it will be "easier" to face the hell you're living.
As Link taught me, "Two is better than one" .

"Three is still my number.

One: to strenghten my body. Make it strong. Make it a
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
Nice ending to Link and Rocky's story.

Link decides he's ready to end it all and Rocky freaks out and wants to save him.

But in the end

I did feel we should have gotten a little more, even if it was just a few pages to wrap it all up...

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
May 25, 2014 Jenny - TotallybookedBlog rated it really liked it
WOW...JUST WOW! What a fantastic series this has been. It was bittersweet saying goodbye to Link and Rocky - this series had me addicted. Series review to come.
Assenette
Feb 11, 2015 Assenette rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads
Wow.... Mirjana.... Thank you for your review of the first installment!! You had me hooked... And thank you for reading with me!
Imani
Jun 19, 2016 Imani rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark
4.5 Stars

I am so glad Link and Rocky got the ending they both needed.
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
May 29, 2014 Donna ~ The Romance Cover rated it really liked it
Getting Dirty (Dirty #1)
Playing Dirty (Dirty, #2)
Talking Dirty (Dirty, #3)
Fighting Dirty (Dirty, #4)
Staying Dirty (Dirty, #5) by Cheryl McIntyre

Series rating 4.5 stars!!

“A dead man, inside a scarred body, living only for revenge.”

Yes I am a series junkie, I love them and hate them, yet when this one was presented in front of me I was for once glad that it was complete. After starting to read this series it soon became apparent that I never would have survived had I had to wait for the next insta
вιвℓισρнιℓια {кιηgѕℓєу & ѕøяєη ƒσяєνєя}
description...

I enjoyed this series immensely, I didn't want it to end.

My only concern was it felt abit rushed in parts, I just wanted more of Link and Rocky, they're both so complex and damaged there seemed like more could have be explained, expressed, shown. Less can be more, but here I just wanted more. More about where they go fom here?

description

So with a heavy heart I say a sad farewell to Link and Rocky, so glad I got to meet you, and that you found each other.

Eunice Moral
Feb 26, 2015 Eunice Moral rated it liked it
The excessive use of the words "girly places" turned me off, then I have to be reminded that Rocky was actually fighting for her dear life - naked. Yes naked, kind of hard to visualize that, but yeah n-a-k-e-d. And the motive of Carter Bates isn't all clear to me, there are a lot of loose ends. With him following Linken, knowing about Lea and Rocky and all that sh*t, I don't know why he had to wait. Ha! I am a killjoy! But to be honest, yes I did enjoy it. Thanks for the dirty ride, I guess!
Ada
Jun 29, 2014 Ada rated it really liked it
I would've liked to see what happened next. But all in all a great series with some twists and turns, hot in some places, cold and calculated in others. We need more Link and Rocky!
Di - Twisted Book Reviews
Apr 11, 2015 Di - Twisted Book Reviews rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

Revenge, Suspense, Darkness, Hotness.

Perfect combination for me. I devoured this series!!

My review for part one.

"I’m a vigilante. Or I will be by the time this day is over."

This was a great start to the series. This author is new to me, I love a hidden gem. I bought the bundle, so I'm diving right into the next installment.

Can you live with yourself after seeking revenge? Link loses his heart, his soul, his girlfriend after one tragic night. He's a shell of a human being, existing
Anna
May 24, 2014 Anna rated it liked it
The conclusion to Rocky and Link's story in this five part novella series. It is not about boxing or UFC, so ignore the covers.

Link does the only thing he can to get to Bates to keep Rocky safe; he goes after Anthony. Of course, Rocky doesn't let him go it alone and soon she comes face to face with the reality that is Link's revenge.

Hopefully, Rocky can keep him from killing anyone else in the name of justice and find himself before it is too late.

Don't get me wrong, I abso-f-ing-lutely loved
Jonnie
Jan 23, 2015 Jonnie rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jonnie by: Michelle
**Warning: contains dark themes, offensive language and graphic sexual content**

"I'm trying to make room for you. More and more every day. I didn't expect this. I didn't want this. I'm still trying to accept it. I never thought I would be able to find any form of happiness again. You snuck up on me. So you have to understand it's going to take time."

This series was hands-down a delicious read. I find books that have the most imperfect characters in less-than-perfect situations (which is my PG wa
S.M. West
Dec 14, 2014 S.M. West rated it really liked it
4 FIGHTING STARS

Great ending to an awesome series. I really like Cheryl McIntyre’s writing and while this series was different from her other books, it was just as good. I relished its gritty, darker story filled with suspense, revenge, anguish, regret, fear and love. I thought the ending to this sad, endearing and action-packed story was realistic and also satisfying.

photo dirty5_zps7a428cae.jpg

My only objection is that I did not want it to end. Link and Rocky are such broken, complex characters with so many more layers
Sunniva Dee
May 30, 2014 Sunniva Dee rated it it was amazing
Pure. Genius.
I am so sad that this is the last installment in this series. Every single piece of it has been so mind-blowingly perfect, deep, disturbing, hot, and shocking. As I read the last page, literally tearing up--and I won't tell you if they were happy-tears or not--an impromptu wish list started to form in my head. My wish list is short, but I know I'm creating extra work for Cheryl McIntyre with it:

1) I want this serial in the form of a regular book. I want it downloaded as one, beautif
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
4.5 STARS
Whole series review, no spoilers.

”Don't know insanity. It might be our one saving grace.”

Genre: Dark/Action Romance
Cover: 7/10
Writing: 9/10
Heroine: 9/10
Hero: 8/10
Hotness: 5/10
Romance: 6/10
Extra book Details: Approx 50 kindle pages per serial. Dual POV.

This series is hard, raw, gritty, sexy, sad, disturbing, violent, edgy...

I've fallen for these deeply twisted and broken characters. The revenge in the heroes tone, the heroines depths of depravity she goes to just to cope with the day
Jen
Sep 11, 2016 Jen rated it really liked it
I wasn't sure how this was going to end after the fourth book's ending, but Cheryl McIntyre did an excellent job of wrapping things up in this fifth and final installment of the Dirty Series. I'm happy with the ending, but would love to get more from Link and Rocky.
Karla Cabcam
Sep 28, 2014 Karla Cabcam rated it it was amazing
Es todo lo que pedía para el final de esta historia.

Mi corazón siempre dolerá por Link.
Sarah :)
If you have read Seven Sons and loved it you will also enjoy this one! This is the final so make sure you read from the beginning. A amazing story of revenge, does contain violence, rape and a broken hero and heroine! Well worth the money paid to recommend this. 5 parts in the novella series
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★

I am very disappointed with the ending, it was abrupt and yes it was on the positive side it just didn't fulfill my thirst for Rocky and Link. I need more info. I need an epilogue. I need something!!!!!!

• Coming for You (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly, #3)
  • Finding Willow (Freedom, #0.5)
  • This Way to the Sugar
  • Stupid Love (Stupid in Love, #3)
  • Black Diamond (Stark Springs Academy #1)
  • Shipwrecked Summer
  • Recitatif
  • Wreckless
  • Beyond the Horizon
  • Things Liars Say (#ThreeLittleLies, #1)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 1 "Taken" (My Masters' Nightmare, #1)
  • No One Like You (Barefoot William, #4)
  • See Through Me (Lose My Senses, #1)
  • Layers of Her
  • Just a Little Flirt (Crush, #2)
  • Filthy 2 (Filthy, #2)
  • Leave a Mark
  • A Game Worth Watching (Worth Series #1)
Stay up to date on all of Cheryl’s new releases by joining her newsletter here:

Cheryl McIntyre is the author of the bestselling Sometimes Never series, as well as the Dirty series, Infinitely, Dark Calling, Villain, and HARD. She resides in Ohio with her high school sweetheart, their two sons, one daughter, one fur son, and a hamster.
You can follow her author page on Facebook,
More about Cheryl McIntyre...

Dirty (6 books)
  • Getting Dirty (Dirty, #1)
  • Playing Dirty (Dirty, #2)
  • Talking Dirty (Dirty, #3)
  • Fighting Dirty (Dirty, #4)
  • Grit (Dirty, #6)