Start by marking “Hide (Spotless #1)” as Want to Read:
Hide (Spotless #1)

Hide (Spotless #1)

When you think you’ll never fit it, never be whole, love can show you a truth you’ve never seen.

Adal has been abused all of his life. The only person who cared for him was his brother, Steven. Without him, Adal would have been killed long ago. After he and Steven are sent on a mission for their twisted father, they learn they’ve been pawns in an evil plot all along. And th
Published May 30th 2014 by Totally Bound (first published May 29th 2014)

Serena Yates
Oct 13, 2015 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay, shifters
No child should be mistreated, or worse, abused, by anyone, and definitely not by their parents. What Adal and his brother Steven have had to suffer at the hands of their bastard of a father is unfathomable. And when they finally free themselves (which must have happened in one of the books of the previous series ‘Leopard’s Spots), the battle may be won but the war for justice is by no means over. This is the story of Adal’s fight for a self-confidence he never had, and his discovery of a love ...more
Hc Lynn
Leopard Spots Spin off
3.5 to 4 stars...

Ok didn't take much to figure the spin off part out, though for a brand new reader... not sure how lost they may become simply with characters. Some events probably wouldn't make sense if you weren't familiar with the series.

Being a slow start to warm up for me, I certainly found it interesting to have a new cat to explore with pumapards (who have no spots). Too bad the cover didn't have a reasonable depiction of one on it.

Seeing as the mate is human in th
Ruthie Taylor
Sep 12, 2015 Ruthie Taylor rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for a Wicked Reads~~

This is the first in a new series, but does follow on and tie in with a previous series. I haven't read any, and slotted quite happily into the story-line.

I enjoy a good paranormal romance, and this has plenty of the elements that make such books a success. We are introduced to a good number of characters, so that we get a bigger picture, and can imagine what will entertain us in future episodes, as well as having a co
Love Bytes Reviews
Jul 10, 2014 Love Bytes Reviews rated it really liked it
3.5 STARS
Reviewed by Roberta

I’ve read a couple of this author’s works before and I’ve like her work before so I figured that I’d like this new series as well. I was right.

Adal is this leopard/puma mix who has had the WORST Childhood EVER!! He’s looked at as a freak and worthless because of being mixed breed. Adal has only one person who loves him, his older brother Steven. They were on a mission for their worthless, abusive father in kidnapping Isaiah, a leopard shifter for breeding purposes. Ad
Joyfully Reviewed
Mixed breed leopard/puma shifter half-brothers Adal and Steven grew up under their brutal, tyrannical leopard shifter father Bashuan. They would bear the scars he or his men inflicted for the rest of their lives. Older brother Steven chose to take the brunt of their punishments to protect his tenderhearted little brother.

Sent to Denver on a forced shifter retrieval mission the brothers finally make the decision to break free. Steven leaves to confront and kill Bashuan in order to prevent repercu
Ro Dubose
Jun 07, 2014 Ro Dubose rated it really liked it
Worthless! Adal had been mentally programmed all through his childhood to believe that he and his brother Steven were too unworthy to live. Meeting human Dorso Rodriguez and discovering Dorso is his mate; Adal begins to break free of the crippling lies along with the toxins inflected by his evil father.

Hide is the first book in the Spotless series, which is a spinoff of the Leopard's Spots series. The main connecting character from the previous series is Isaiah. In this episode, Dorso works at S
Sarina
Jul 19, 2014 Sarina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
While I'm sure you could read this and enjoy it on its own, this new series is an off shoot of the leopard' s spots series and things will make more sense if you've read those before. This particular book features characters introduced in Isaiah and I was really happy to see them. Adal and his brother went through so much and its really nice that they're getting their own books; I personally found this one to be very enjoyable and I look forward to Steven's story next.

Now, I did have someone on
Erin
Sep 28, 2015 Erin rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm-paranormal
Off the bat, I felt like I was missing part of the story. Even though this is book one in the series, it turns out that all the characters were featured in another series. A little Goodreads surfing reveals that Isaiah is an important part of the story and there are probably others as well. Having said that, I didn't feel like I was missing so much that I was lost. It just bothered me a bit because I could tell there were a lot of backstories. I don't have the patience to go back and read those ...more
Eva Millien
Jul 03, 2014 Eva Millien rated it it was amazing
The first book in the new shifter series by Bailey Bradford is a riveting and heart gripping m/m romance. There are several events going on at once that keeps the reader’s hopping and of course invites the reader back to read the next story in the series. This one definitely captures the heart and I can’t wait to read Steven’s story and find out what happens on his journey to confront their father.

4 1/2 STARS

See my full review at:

Samuel
Jun 12, 2014 Samuel rated it did not like it
I was severely saddened by this book. no where did it tell me it was a spin off, so the entire time trying to figure out who these people were and what was going on. it felt like we started in the middle of the action and we ended before the story was complete. also, every other scene was a sex scene.
Christy Duke
This was a nice first book in a spin-off to the 'Leopard's Spots' series. Adal and his brother, Steven, have been horribly abused by their father, something no child should suffer. Adal and Steven are half leopards and half pumas, or pumapards, as they call themselves.

It was sweet to watch Adal find happiness, love, and contentment with Dorso. The next book is Steven's and should be good, too.
Theresa M.
Jun 22, 2014 Theresa M. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Spot On

I really enjoy this author and the continued series. But, I am confused about Remus. In this book Bobby,the Alpha, referred to Remus as being straight. he already had a mate in the Spots series with the book called Cliff. what happened?
Vfields Don't touch my happy!
This was a hot mess that had the makings of a decent shifter story but every chapter had a 'are you kidding me' moment or a 'WTF' sigh and it just never really ended...or did it? It did for me. To be honest there were just too many things wrong to explain why this was a thumbs-down for me
Nicole
Jun 22, 2014 Nicole rated it it was ok
Poorly edited and proofed, half a plot, some good sex, but overall too mushy for me and waaaay too much rambley conversation. Unlikely I'll bother with a sequel.
Kristina
Kristina rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2014
Isha
Isha rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2014
Kristine Cassan
Kristine Cassan rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2014
Deandra
Deandra rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2014
Bobbette
Bobbette rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2015
Crissy Smith
Crissy Smith rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2014
Kathy
Kathy rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2015
Sandra Harper
Sandra Harper rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2015
Demetra Roussakis
Demetra Roussakis rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2014
Shannon Root
Shannon Root rated it it was ok
Jun 15, 2014
Maggie
Maggie rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2014
Lee
Lee rated it it was ok
Jul 26, 2016
NancyM
NancyM rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2016
Alan
Alan rated it did not like it
Feb 10, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Cowboy Naughty (Bear County #3)
  • Bound to Two Bears (Bear Mountain Book 1)
  • The Piercer’s Game (Chess, #6)
  • Dark of the Moon (Blackwater Falls, #1)
  • Our Omega (Great Lakes Wolves #2)
  • Jamie (Whitedell Pride, #1)
  • Tempting the Bear (A Paranormal’s Love #12)
  • Remy’s Painter (Werewolves of Manhattan, #2)
  • Family Jewels
  • The Reluctant Wolf (Cloverleah Pack #1)
  • Tiger Boys
  • Rasputin's Kiss (Investigating Love #1)
  • Michael's Heart (Pack Mates #4)
  • Alec's Moon (Wayne County Wolves #13)
  • Locke and Key (Assassin/Shifter, #24)
  • Delta Blues (Preternatural Rescue Centre #1)
  • Omega Born (Scent of a Mate #6)
  • Dance Off
A few things about me...

I am a married mom of four who spends most of the day writing, either on stories or at the blog. I love to write as much as I love to read. I am generally quiet and laid back, choosing to let things slide off me rather than stick and irritate me.

And it's really hard trying to think of descriptives for myself, so I'll just let y'all e-mail me or comment at the blog if there'
More about Bailey Bradford...

Spotless (4 books)