Start by marking “Complete Abandon (Her Billionaires, #5.1)” as Want to Read:
Complete Abandon (Her Billionaires, #5.1)

Complete Abandon (Her Billionaires #5.1)

**The novella was originally published in the Unraveled boxed set.**

Six months after having her baby, Laura finds that her relationships have cooled, even as her naughty desires heat up her eReader. When their best friends take the baby for an overnight, Mike and Dylan show Laura just how alpha they can both be, as Laura surrenders herself to them with complete abandon.

In
Published March 29th 2014 (first published March 28th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Complete Abandon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Complete Abandon

Pamela
Apr 04, 2014 Pamela rated it it was amazing
This is a short story that picks up six months after Laura has given birth to her baby. She is a new mom, exhausted, wide eyed and uncertain of if and where she fits into Dylan and Mike's life. She withdraws focusing on just the baby and living through her e-reader. Dylan and Mike know something is wrong and unsure how to go about proving to Laura that they love her and the baby more than life itself. This story is shows us just how determined they are to prove their love! This will have you ...more
Deborah
May 15, 2014 Deborah rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!!! Julia Kent has touched on a subject that a lot of mothers deal with after giving birth. This made that book special because it makes women know that they are still desirable after childbirth.

6 months after giving birth, Laura doesn't think that she is desirable anymore and has cooled her sex life with Mike and Dylan, tremendously. Her main focus is now on the baby and her steamy erotic novels on her eReader. Mile and Dylan feel Laura pulling away and decide that it is time f
Solmarie
Apr 11, 2014 Solmarie rated it it was amazing
I was so sad when I finished reading Complete Abandon by Julia Kent. I just didn't want it to end! I loved being able to read the lives of Laura, Mike, and Dylan 6 months after the baby was born.

Like almost any woman after giving birth you're very conscious of your body and the fact that its not the same as prepregnancy. Laura is so conscious of that fact that it starts to affect not only how she sees herself but also her relationship with Mike and Dylan.Her handsome billionaires decide that en
Kristy Dean
Apr 15, 2014 Kristy Dean rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, e-book
Please read the series before buying this novelle. (Her 1st billionaire (free), her 2nd billionaire, and 2 billionaires and a baby). This novelle leaves off with what happens after the birth of Jillian. Lauren doesn't feel like her old self, same as anyone after birth, and doesn't know how to get back to that. She feels like her husbands won't love her body. Dylan and mike are dying for Lauren. They miss the connection and the sex. So they read her ereader and decide to create all her BDSM ...more
Elaine
Jan 04, 2015 Elaine rated it it was amazing
So freaking funny and hot

Laura feels so unattractive six months after having Jill.
Poor Dylan and Mike are at a loss for what to do to make Laura want to be with them again.
They go to Josie. She tells them to she what she has on her ereader and boy are they in for a shock.
You will love what these guys do for Laura.
Ronda
Apr 17, 2014 Ronda rated it it was amazing
I love this series by Julia Kent and really enjoy when we get to revisit Her Billionaires Series. You never know what to expect and there is always guarantee laughs evolved! I do recommend that you you all of Her Billionaires book if you have before picking this one up, you'll have a better grip on what is going on!
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Apr 05, 2014 Jodi Ciorciari-marinich rated it it was amazing
All I have to say is that I am completely in love with Dylan, Mike and of course Laura. there stories are the best and cant wait for more to come. they love each other so much is definitely shows in how they act towards each other. I didnt want this book to end but I know Thanks for Julia there is more to come and Thank Goodness for that!!!!
Deborah Perry
Jul 14, 2015 Deborah Perry rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amazon
I loved this book. So many women feel insecurities and those are just heightened after a pregnancy. I love how Dylan and Mike chose to get to the bottom of it! A lover's weekend away. And boy did they pull out all the stops! I read this in the Unraveled box set but bought it again for the eden sneak peek! Love all your books Julia!
Keh
Apr 05, 2014 Keh rated it it was amazing
I have been in love with Laura, Dylan & Mike since Julia Kent's 1st book Her Billionaire. This shirt story just leaves you in awe of the love these 3 have for each other. I can't wait for more on these characters!!
Shirley Hunter
Aug 22, 2014 Shirley Hunter rated it it was amazing
I've give this 5 stars but its to short I want more lol
It carries on from Laura having the baby and how difficult it is for her Mike and Dylan to get any time and how such a small thing can cause a disruption on life ha! ha! ha! Babies always do lol
Another very good read
Wendy Conners
Apr 16, 2014 Wendy Conners rated it it was amazing
Loved it

what a great novella. I just love Mike, Dylan, and Laura. I laughed so much. I loved her billionaires series. I can't wait to read more about them and Josie and Alex. Well done. a must read.

Books and Spoons
Sep 04, 2016 Books and Spoons rated it liked it
There is just something really sweet about this threesome. They are so loving, caring, and adorable.
The picture the author paints of new mom's thoughts and feelings is real and authentic. The way for these three to fix it, is as unconventional as they relationship, but steaming hot!
Kari Maddox
May 22, 2014 Kari Maddox rated it really liked it
GREAT to see some old friends and how they are doing since the baby was born! LOVED IT! I loved that Julia added some books that i NEEDED TO read! LOL!
Margaret
Nov 25, 2014 Margaret rated it it was amazing
Great

I enjoyed Her Billionaires series and I was so happy to see that the story continues. how will Mike,Dylan, and Laura's relationship change now that they've got the baby.
Jennifer Wilson
Aug 09, 2015 Jennifer Wilson rated it it was ok
Nope... fid nothing for me. Maybe reading the series first would help, but I couldn't make heads or tails of who was what to whom.
Peni
Dec 31, 2015 Peni rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 18+ and mature
The baby is born and adapting to the changes of going from 3 to 4 along with figuring out expectations & communication with little to no sleep is the order for survival.
Natalie Townsend
Aug 08, 2015 Natalie Townsend rated it liked it
It was good to catch up with Dylan, Mike and Laura again. I look forward to reading more books from this author.
Michelle
Jul 31, 2015 Michelle rated it it was amazing
And the saga continues. Post patrimony blues for Laura. Reading this sounds so true to life. Sad with a touch of humor. Julia continues to look at real life with compassion and humor.
Kim Shepard
May 02, 2016 Kim Shepard rated it it was amazing
All of us women need to be reminded that we are loved and cared for and of course that we are beautiful and sexy!!! This is a feel good book and reminds us of the inportant things
Kendra
Kendra rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2015
Kim Swyers
Kim Swyers rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Mahina Sayin
Mahina Sayin rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2014
Sonia Pyka
Sonia Pyka rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2015
Geena King
Geena King rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2015
Autumn Willette
Autumn Willette rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2014
Terri Clark
Terri Clark rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2014
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2014
Clorie
Nov 26, 2014 Clorie rated it really liked it
Good follow up. I love knowing how their life is turning out.
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2015
Dawn
Dawn rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2014
  • Forever Viper (Viper, #2)
  • Summer Wine (Tastes of Seduction, #1)
  • The Boys Next Door
  • Ménage à Troys (Den of Sin, #2)
  • Whiteout (Three's Allowed, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Temptress
  • The Arrangement (Courtland Chronicles, #4)
  • The Audition
  • From the Dark (Bewitch the Dark #1)
  • Unlawful Attraction Vol. 1
  • Tigers Tango (Guardian Shifters, #1)
  • Billionaire: Part 3 & Part 4 (Billionaire, #3-4)
  • Blaze (Phoenix Rising, #2)
  • Her Cowboy's Caress (Taken by Cowboys #1)
  • You're Still the One (Made in Montana, #4)
  • Return to Mr. Thorne (Borrowed Billionaire, #3)
  • Bound to be Taken (Emergence #1)
  • Burned in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #2)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Julia Kent turned to writing contemporary romance after deciding that life is too short not to have fun. She writes romantic comedy with an edge, and new adult books that push contemporary boundaries. From billionaires to BBWs to rock stars, Julia finds a sensual, goofy joy in every book she writes, but unlike Trevor from Random Acts of Crazy, she ...more
More about Julia Kent...

Her Billionaires (6 books)
  • Her First Billionaire (Her Billionaires, #1)
  • Her Second Billionaire (Her Billionaires, #2)
  • Her Two Billionaires (Her Billionaires, #3)
  • Her Two Billionaires and a Baby (Her Billionaires, #4)
  • It's Complicated (Her Billionaires, #5)
  • It's Always Complicated (Her Billionaires #6; Random #8; Obedient #4)