Start by marking “Pilgrimage of a Proselyte: From Auschwitz to Jerusalem” as Want to Read:
Pilgrimage of a Proselyte: From Auschwitz to Jerusalem

Pilgrimage of a Proselyte: From Auschwitz to Jerusalem

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
The author, David Patterson, set out on a journey that led from the Kingdom of Night to the Land of the Covenant. And from those waters of purification he emerged transformed body and soul.
Published December 12th 1993 by Jonathan David Publishers (first published November 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Pilgrimage of a Proselyte, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pilgrimage of a Proselyte

Elaine Haynes
This is one of my all time favourite books. The first time I read it, it touched a part of my soul I didn't know existed. It has become a very important part of my journey and I read it over every year or two.
Claire McBride
Claire McBride marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Ana Aguilera
Ana Aguilera marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Deeon
Deeon marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Chidi OKORO
Chidi OKORO marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2013
Skylar
Skylar marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2012
Meredith
Meredith marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2011
djpop909  הוסער
djpop909 הוסער marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2009
Computer Organization and Design, Third Edition: The Hardware/Software Interface (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design) Emil L. Fackenheim: A Jewish Philosopher's Response to the Holocaust Along the Edge of Annihilation: The Collapse and Recovery of Life in the Holocaust Diary Encyclopedia of Holocaust Literature Greatest Jewish Stories