Start by marking “Brian's First Day of Submissive Training” as Want to Read:
Brian's First Day of Submissive Training

Brian's First Day of Submissive Training

A fun little treat adapted from my first novelette
Brie’s First Day of Submissive Training

When I wrote this, I thought, “What would have happened if Brie had been born a man instead of a woman, and she/he met Sir at the tobacco shop?”
This is what resulted.

Two men who are normally attracted to females find themselves curiously drawn to each other…
Enjoy an alternate univ
Published March 31st 2014 by Red Phoenix Entertainment, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Brian's First Day of Submissive Training, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brian's First Day of Submissive Training

Kayla Eklund
May 04, 2014 Kayla Eklund rated it liked it
Shelves: favorite-authors
More like 2.5 stars. I love Red Phoenix and her books, but this was the exact same story as Brie's First Day of Submissive Training. She changed Brie to Brian, her to him, and she to he. Otherwise it was the exact same thing word for word. Parts of the story line contradicted other parts because they weren't changed. It was also a semi-boring read because I had just read Brie a couple of weeks ago, and it was the same thing. That being said, I still love Red Phoenix's writing, and will continue ...more
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Dec 17, 2014 ↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2-ibooks
 photo love it.gif

Can we get day 2, PLEASE PLEASE, PLEASE?!?!??!?!
♥~♥❇ ★~Lyne~★ ❇♥~♥
Although this was a short read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. This has been sitting on my shelf for a while now. (Shame on me for not reading it sooner.) Red Phoenix is a new author to me. Her writing captivated me with the MC Brian as he’s discovering who he really is. I think we can all relate to Brian. Many of us discover new things about ourselves we were unaware ever existed within ourselves… until someone eloquently points these feelings and urges out to us and help us explore them. I can ...more
Jewel
Aug 15, 2014 Jewel rated it it was ok
Meh.

While I loved Brie's First Day of Submissive Training, I didn't think changing the main character to a man and not really changing anything else about the story or the MC's personality really worked. Brian says to himself at the beginning that he isn't into guys, but then has zero issues exploring that for the rest of the story. It still read like an M/F story, rather than an M/M story.
Savannah
Apr 02, 2014 Savannah rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2014
I just can't get past how similar it is to Brie's First Day. I know the blurb said it was but this is crazy. It is literally her book but with a slight name change and a couple scenes changed enough to accommodate his dick. The dialog and his inner thoughts are all from the original Brie. As a lover of m/m romance I was very disappointed.
Deborah Perry
Jul 14, 2015 Deborah Perry rated it really liked it
Shelves: amazon
If Brie were Brian was such a neat idea! I loved it. Brian learned so much just in the first day alone! It goes to show you that our preconceived notions can really stunt our personal growth. Red showed us that it really is about the connection not the gender of the partner. This is a great start! I think Red should explore a m/m novel with the new training center!
Jennifer Robinson
Apr 02, 2014 Jennifer Robinson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, own
Best April Fools ever!! Thank you Red Phoenix for this great April fools day novella. I am a huge huge fan of Brie and a fan of mm so this novella is like the greatest surprise of the year! Only thing wrong is now I want more! What I wouldn't give for more of Brian and Sir. I want the whole story now, lol. Again thank you Red this novella was the best. So HOT!
Tifferz
Apr 02, 2014 Tifferz rated it it was amazing
Going into this book I knew what to expect. Red has never steered her fans wrong. This book is suppose to be Brie as a man and I loved it. I hope Red writes a m/m story based in the training center. I loved the scene that Red used to swap out the shoes. I seriously laughed out loud. Brie will always hold a special part in my heart. Brian was a fun alternative. Love it Red!!
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Apr 02, 2014 Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms rated it it was amazing
I loved this short read (novella) It basically the same book as Brie's First Day of Submissive Training but, instead of it being a woman in training it was a man's (Brian's) First Day. This has M/M sex & BDSM in it so if you don't like it this is not the book for you.
Mary
Apr 06, 2014 Mary rated it it was amazing
Another home run by Red Phoenix ... a great twist on her amazing Submissive Training center story ... what if Brie was a boy, aka Brian. I wasn't sure if I would like this spin but it worked, it really worked and brought me right back into the training center world.
Annie ♥Nocturnal Elocutionist♥
The sense of expectation was not as good as in the original...I have not been left with that "I need the next book like, NOW" feeling. But an interesting take none the less.
HK
Dec 04, 2014 HK rated it liked it
The same story as Brie's first aay of submissive except that his costume is different, same partners, old guy, Baron and Sir. Nothing new.
Amy Miller
May 18, 2016 Amy Miller rated it really liked it
I thought this was a cute direction for the original series. I still prefer Brie and Sir but still a nice short story!
T.A. McKay
Jul 30, 2014 T.A. McKay rated it really liked it
This was a fun read....my only problem is there is no next part...all the fun happens in those part. *starting petition to make Red write the whole series for Brian* ;)
Brenda
Brenda rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2016
JoAnn Sargent
JoAnn Sargent rated it really liked it
May 17, 2015
Erica
Erica rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2014
Diana Mcalister
Diana Mcalister rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2015
C.E.
C.E. rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2014
Yvette Thomas
Yvette Thomas rated it liked it
May 05, 2014
Alwaysreadingbooks - Reading Drinking and Relaxing
Enjoyed it as much as Brie's
Alicia Mcpherson
Alicia Mcpherson rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2014
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2014
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2014
Carol Gardner
Carol Gardner rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2014
Kala
Kala rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2014
Brandi
Brandi rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2014
Sharita Lira
Sharita Lira rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2014
Maggie Valasek
Maggie Valasek rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2015
Lynn Marie
Lynn Marie rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author

Red Phoenix is an award-winning erotica author who gained popularity with her BDSM series, Brie's Submission. She has won 8 reader choice awards for her various novels. When she is not writing, you can find her on Facebook or Twitter interacting with fans.

"I heart my fans!" ~Red

For the Latest News, sign up for Red's newsletter! redphoenix69.com/newsletter-signup

To join
More about Red Phoenix...