Start by marking “Privileged” as Want to Read:
Privileged

Privileged

Erika King grew up living a charmed life. As the only child of Matthew King, a multi-million dollar real estate developer, she had everything she could ever want. Groomed by her parents to be one of New York’s elite, she was sent to the best schools, dressed in the best clothes, and pressured to succeed at everything… including marrying well.

Josh Taylor came from the small
Published (first published June 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Privileged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Privileged

Didi
1.5 STARS

Where do I start? This was NOT good. I think I've only ever given 1 star in the past, because by that point I would have DNF the book. So why did I continue with this one? Morbid curiosity. I like to finish a book but I think I stretched this one out past it's welcome. There were so many things I disliked. The premise of a wealthy young woman falling for a not so wealthy young man is a potential gem, think Rule, by JC, but this fell flat in too many ways.

Erika, the wealthy girl in quest
Rebecca
May 27, 2014 Rebecca rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-reviewed
A girl born with a silver spoon in her mouth meets the boy of her dreams from the wrong side of the tracks. You think that's the story but it doesn't end there! Erika is thrown for a loop when Josh decides that she isn't what she wants. Now more than 5 years later he shows back up in her life unexpectedly, but can she move past what happened so long ago or will she learn more than she wanted to about why he ran?

Such a great book! It starts with Erika as a high schooler and follows her into adult
Eye Candy Bookstore
May 19, 2014 Eye Candy Bookstore rated it really liked it
This was a sweet teen romance that ends with such heartache that you feel for Erika, my stomach knotted. It's the typical poor boy meets and falls in love with rich girl. But this rich girl has some back bone but once Josh breaks her heart thank to her parents threats, she looses herself and fades inside. She agrees with what her parents want.
It takes six year for Erika and Josh to cross paths again but she is engaged to another man, but the heart wants what the heart wants. And Erika and Josh
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.facebook.com/twinsietalk
@twinsietalk

I received this book for an honest review.

This is the 3rd book I have read from this author and I have to say I have really enjoyed everything from her. This book was sweet and sexy with the young love the two main characters felt for one another. However, much like young love and its all encompassing passions, it is snuffed out. BOOOO to the snuffers!! LOL

So Erika is a rich girl who hates being known a
Jess (Fairytales and Books)
Jun 02, 2014 Jess (Fairytales and Books) rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Big thanks to Heather for the ARC copy for review.

Every time I read Heather's novels they always bring a smile to my face. Her stories are creative, addictive and I always enjoy living vicariously through her characters. This book took me on Erika and Josh's journey as they discover first and forbidden love, deal with Erika's overbearing parents, social class differences, heartbreak, self-discovery and finding true happiness. In some aspects it reminded me of The Notebook, which is my all time f
Savannah Stewart
May 20, 2014 Savannah Stewart rated it really liked it
This book is such a wonderful young love story!

Erika grew up in the sophisticated world of power, money, and being stuck in the eye of society, but she completely hated it! Her parents might love Erika, but they do not feel that she deserves to make her own decisions regarding her life.

The summer after graduating high school her parents allow her to go on a trip to the beach with her best friend, Aaryn. When they meet a local boy, Josh. Erika's summer plans change.

Does Josh's lifestyle meet he
Peggy
Jun 16, 2014 Peggy rated it it was amazing
Heart snatching love story that will grab the heart! Very good storyline of a silver spoon feed girl falling in love with a boy her parents didn't think highly of. Every girls love story so you would think! Well written from an amazing author! I recommend this book to anyone who wants a good story!
Vicki Dewispelaere
Vicki Dewispelaere rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2014
Rhonda
Rhonda rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2014
Tammy Rayburn
Tammy Rayburn rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2015
Michelle Gabriel
Michelle Gabriel rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2014
Kerri
Kerri rated it it was ok
Feb 05, 2015
Sherry Potensky
Sherry Potensky rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2015
Ana Grubac  (LibrariAna)
Ana Grubac (LibrariAna) rated it did not like it
Jul 13, 2014
Meghan
Meghan rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2014
Lester Bowersock
Lester Bowersock rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2015
Antonette
Antonette rated it liked it
Leslie
Leslie rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2016
Kali Hills
Kali Hills rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2014
Anna Rodrigue
Anna Rodrigue rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2014
Lauren
Lauren rated it really liked it
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
Jennifer Neuber crowder
Jennifer Neuber crowder rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2014
Sofia Palos
Sofia Palos rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2014
Josephine
Jul 16, 2014 Josephine rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF
Jennifer Maldonado
Jennifer Maldonado rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2014
Monica
Monica rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2015
Oct 04, 2015 Reese added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF
Kenisha Martin
Kenisha Martin rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2014
Heather D’Agostino is an avid reader turned Bestselling Author of the Contemporary Romance Series The Broken Series, The Shattered Series, The Second Chances Series, The Cook Brothers Series, and Romantic Suspense series The Witness Series.

She attended the University of North Carolina at Charlotte where she received a Bachelor’s of Arts in Elementary Education with a minor in Mathematics.

She curre
More about Heather D'Agostino...