Start by marking “Grandpa, Will You Play with Me? (Lift-The-Flap Books)” as Want to Read:
Grandpa, Will You Play with Me? (Lift-The-Flap Books)

Grandpa, Will You Play with Me? (Lift-The-Flap Books)

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
When Little Hippo wakes, he knows just what he wants to do. Grandpa, can you play with me? But Grandpa has to say, "Not yet." Lift the flaps and there you'll see all the things that keep him busy. But soon the time comes when Grandpa's free, and together he and Little Hippo cuddle up and read. What a treat!
Published February 1st 2005 by Sterling

To ask other readers questions about Grandpa, Will You Play with Me?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grandpa, Will You Play with Me?

Meg McGregor
Mar 12, 2014 Meg McGregor rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-to-lexi
I really don't like this book or the message it is saying.

Little Hippo keeps asking his Grandpa to play with him but Grandpa has one excuse after another to not play. I know Grandpa is busy but this is definitely not the message to be sending little ones - to come back later and then later and then later.

I know little ones need to develop patience but Grandpa never does play with him. I know they read a book together which is the best thing ever but it is late in the evening.

How many times shoul
Booboo
Booboo rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2014
Rohan Kalra
Rohan Kalra marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Daniel Escalante
Daniel Escalante marked it as to-read
May 09, 2016
Harriet Ziefert grew up in North Bergen, New Jersey, where she attended the local schools. She graduated from Smith College, then received a Masters degree in Education from New York University.

For many years, Ziefert was an elementary school teacher. She taught most grades from kindergarten to fifth grade. "I liked it," she said, but she stopped teaching when she had her own sons. When her childr
More about Harriet Ziefert...