Start by marking “The Husband Show” as Want to Read:
The Husband Show

The Husband Show

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  6 reviews
But is he here for the right reasons?

She never thought she'd own a bar in the middle of nowhere, Montana. But to Aurora Jones, Willing seemed like a perfect place to disappear. That is until the producers came to film their marry-off-all-the-bachelors reality TV show. And then Jake Hove, long-lost brother of her friend's fiancé, arrived.

Jake's well known for his country
Paperback
Published April 2014 by Harlequin Heartwarming (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Husband Show, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Husband Show

Kate Vale
Another in the Willing to Wed series, some of the previous characters are back, even as focus trains on Aurora Jones, who isn't all she says she is, and who owns the Dahl bar and wants a building permit to renovate and expand. Her nemesis, the mayor, and his cronies on the town council, refuse the first time out and Aurora, not to be outdone, closes the bar. Ack! The reality TV show is scheduled to start soon. NOW, what is the town to do?

Jake Hove strolls into town with his recently-discovered 1
Kimberly
I was pleasantly surprised by this Harlequin book. I remember reading a Harlequin romance when I was either a teen or young adult and was not impressed. This is part of their heartwarming romance category. I enjoyed reading it. It is a great light read with an uplifting story. The author kept me interested, kept the storyline going, and wrote a lovely light romance.

If you are looking for a romance book that is clean, this would be a great pick. I think there were less than five curse words in t
Inspired Kathy
Book 3 in a series which I didn't know when I started reading this one. Wish I had read the other 2 first because there is a lot of backstory and characters from the first books mentioned.

Still enjoyed it.
Review to come.

Content: Clean
Joy Strother
I thought this book was sweet.The story was romantic and heartwarming.I thought it was a little slow and boring in spots.The wasn't enough romance in this book for me.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Willing to Wed
Remi
Remi marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Krystal G
Krystal G marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Dalia
Dalia marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Sola
Sola marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Marissa
Marissa marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Kristine Rolofson, author of over forty books for Harlequin, began writing in 1987. Since then her novels have appeared on bestseller lists and won numerous awards. She and her husband divide their time between Rhode Island, Idaho and Texas. Her new series, "Willing To Wed", begins in September with THE HUSBAND SCHOOL, set in a small town in Montana. Kristine spends her spare time fiddling, quilti ...more
More about Kristine Rolofson...
The Husband School (Willing to Wed #1) The Husband Project (Willing to Wed, #2) Blame It On Babies (Boots & Beauties) (Harlequin Temptation, No. 819) (Temptation, 819) Blame It on Texas A Wedding At Cooper's Corner (Cooper's Corner prequel 1)