Start by marking “One Night with His Wife” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
One Night with His Wife

Lynne Graham

One Night with His Wife (Queens of Romance Collection)

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  368 ratings  ·  18 reviews
The Night that Changed Everything...

Luc Sarrazin has finally found her. His beautiful wife, Star, who left with more than just his ring... Convinced that she committed fraud, he's determined to recover his money, before demanding a divorce. But his wife has two very unexpected and very identical surprises.

Now he'll make her an offer she can't refuse. He'll drop the charges
Published April 15th 2014 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about One Night with His Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night with His Wife

Jacqueline
4 stars for the crazy. This girl is incredibly young and a couple of years before the book starts she is married to Luc at 18 and is so crazy about him that she chases him relentlessly. It was pretty realistic because 18 year olds can do that sort of thing. The kind of thing that you look back at from 30 or 40 and cringe. So I cringed for her. There was POV from both the H and the h so we saw that even though he didn't admit it to himself the hero was in love with her. Really it seemed like thes ...more
Rhapsody
This is the kind of romance novel that makes me start feeling, halfway through, like I just want to drop romance novels for good. I disliked both the hero and the heroine, but I especially disliked the way Luc treated Star. They married when Star was just eighteen. The night after they had sex, she ran off. She never told him about their twins. Eighteen months later, he appeared because of a mess her mother got involved with.

Any time she got emotional, he told her to stop being irrational and st
Vikram M N
This book by Lynne Graham is one of the worstest of books I’ve ever read in my life. Don’t ask me what else do you expect out of Mills and Boons? I expected at least how female fantasy would be like. Got bored of Male fantasy and to gain some knowledge of the fairer sex I read this book. I wouldn’t have complained even if it didn’t have any story but it didn’t even satisfy by sexual urge. That’s how terrible the book was.

To start with the title was cheesy enough but given the erotic genre (or th
sbf20112011
Adorable. Another angsty-yet-lighthearted read by LG. She is so good at creating pompous asshat heroes who are just bowled over by sweet, bubbly, ditzy heroines. Loved that the hero was totally smitten, even when he didn't know it himself.
Victoria
I really enjoyed this book. Though there were some parts I really couldn’t stand and at times, I really wanted to strangle the heroine, Star, overall it was a pretty enjoyable read. Besides the hero, Luc is really hot:P That just takes away the entire focus on the heroine!

Alright, let’s get started. Luc and Star are married. But after a few weeks of a disastrous marriage that Luc never wanted, but Star yearned for, she ran away because she was really ashamed of her behaviour, if I read her right
Putri Septiana
It was A-okay. Sometimes the conversation is rather confusing that I can't keep the direction of it. A rather cute hero, everyone can see he is a fool in love from the beginning of the book. As always, the heroine has a stupid trait in her and too young for my taste. The ending is so anticlimax I didn't like it.
Janice
Liked this book in the beginning. Was leaning toward 4 stars, but then the ending was just so rushed and weird. Seriously, the scene with her parents did it for me. Did not like it.
Teresa
If you get past the 'aquamarine' eyes which the author maybe overused, I quite enjoyed this. She possibly over described the two of the characters at times, but then this is Mills and Boon Romance.

Luc's arrogance and Star's way to protect herself gave a great fiery conflict actually, which I enjoyed.

I wasn't disappointed by this book as some of the reviews on here lead me to believe that I would be. Worth reading if you want to read about a fiery, heated relationship.
Claire
I hate it when heroine just so eagerly falls into the bed with hero 1) the minute they see each other after months or years of absence and 2) when none of the issues have been resolved and 3) they're both still angry with each other.
But the ending made up for this. Hero thoughtfully planned and executed a blessing of vows and he realized that now the heroine could easily vanished if she wished to do so.
Ditsy and hippy heroine.
E. R.
I decided to skim through it because I just felt like it. I got interested in the book because it was mentioned in a blog, so I got curious and wanted to read it.

It was a nice story about Star and Luc Sarazzin.
Tia
Awwe. Luc got his feelings handed to him. Typical male, he took a long time to figure out just what Star meant to him. I was so proud of Star, she grew up so quickly and well.
Mydearloverboy
the hero was such a jerk...it started to get on my nerves...
overall, 3.5 stars!
Not as good as other works by this author...
Ker
A mi me encantan los libros de Lynne, pero este resultó un poco mareante
Jenny
I couldn't warm up to the heroine no matter how hard I tried!
Char
This book did not have the writing style of other LG books.
Alecia Williams
Alecia Williams marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Ggunning
Ggunning is currently reading it
Dec 19, 2014
Amayrah Awaan
Amayrah Awaan marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Kelly
Kelly added it
Dec 14, 2014
Lauren
Lauren added it
Dec 13, 2014
Bam
Bam marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Gle
Gle marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
  • Gold Ring of Betrayal
  • Million-Dollar Love-Child (Harlequin Presents, No. 2582)
  • Aristides' Convenient Wife  (A Mediterranean Marriage #9)
  • Lingering Melody
  • Baby of Shame
  • The Wedding Ultimatum (Wedlocked!)
  • The Blackmail Baby (Wedlocked!) (Harlequin Presents, 2247)
  • The Sicilian Surrender (O'Connells, #2)
  • The Italian's Suitable Wife

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1
More about Lynne Graham...
The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress (Ruthless) The Spanish Groom Bond of Hatred The Spanish Billionaire's Pregnant Wife Ruthless Magnate, Convenient Wife