Start by marking “Rodeo Song” as Want to Read:
Rodeo Song

Rodeo Song

4.06  ·  Rating Details  ·  16 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
JENNA WENTWORTH FOUND THE MAN OF HER DREAMS

But when silken-voiced Garrett Steele set out for stardom, he left Jenna--and his cowboy past--far behind. A chance encounter at one of his concerts propels him back into Jenna's life. But, once burned by love, Jenna must guard her heart against the captivating singer.

Once upon a time, Garrett vowed he'd be a success, no matter wh
Published April 1st 2014 by Love Inspired Heartsong Presents (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Rodeo Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rodeo Song

Nov 16, 2014 Jennifer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. It was well-written and kept me turning the pages. The romance is believable and although the characters both have careers that most people only dream about, they are still characters to whom you can relate.

What I didn't like was the traditional. abbreviated. sentences. to. the. max. I counted at least four instances of this literary device, and the standard one per Harlequin produced book is one too many for me. There are few occasions where an author can use this device suc
Barbara Thompson
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Rodeo Song. The storyline is well-written, characters are brought together well, and the book shows God's forgiveness is always here. I loved this book so much until I read late in the night to finish it. I definitely recommend reading Rodeo Song and I'm excited and looking forward for the next book by this great author.

I received an ebook from the author in exchange for my honest review. This review is one hundred percent my opinion, and no monetary compensation was
June
Mar 30, 2014 June rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Christian story telling at its best! This story made me cry.

High school sweethearts Garrett Steele and Jenna Wentworth go their separate ways when their dreams don't quite match. Years later they are both living their dream. Garrett has a successful music career and Jenna has her own line of home design. Then the unthinkable happens! They find themselves face to face and one thing leads to another. Can they ever get around to admitting to each other that their love has never died?

The story is fu
Judy
Jul 10, 2014 Judy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was a sweet book about Garrett and Jenna. It shows we do grow up and change as people. A good book about 2nd chances and forgiveness. It was easy in the beginning of the book to figure out the ending, but it was still a sweet read. Enjoyed it.
Mary Hanks
Jun 27, 2014 Mary Hanks rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great read! I love second-chance stories, and this one was beautiful!
Angelica McDonald
It was a very short book than I imagined. Since I didn't read the other books in the series some areas in the book did confuse me some and made me want to learn about the other characters more. It was a sweet story but the main character did upset me sometimes however it was a nice short read.
Kathy Smith
Kathy Smith marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Shelena
Shelena marked it as to-read
May 12, 2016
Pat Windle
Pat Windle rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2016
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 19, 2015
Shelby Clayton
Shelby Clayton marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Meagan
Meagan rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2015
Nichole
Nichole marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2015
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2015
Jennifer Hibdon
Jennifer Hibdon rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2015
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Kim Hampton
Kim Hampton marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Brandy
Brandy rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2014
shms
shms marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Beth
Beth rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2015
Jenny Carlisle
Jenny Carlisle rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Love Inspired Hea...: April 21-23 Q&A with Shannon Taylor Vannatter 72 21 Apr 28, 2014 09:52AM

Shannon Taylor Vannatter is a stay-at-home mom/pastor’s wife/award winning author. She lives in rural central Arkansas in a town with a population of around 100, if you count a few cows. Shannon writes inspirational contemporary romance and it took her nine years to get published in the traditional market.
Shannon hopes to entertain Christian women and plant seeds in the non-believer’s heart as he
More about Shannon Taylor Vannatter...