Start by marking “Denim and Diamonds” as Want to Read:
Denim and Diamonds
Preview

Denim and Diamonds

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  257 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Can faraway diamonds truly compare to down-home denim?

Rancher Chase Brown has always loved Letty Ellison, but nine years ago she left their small Wyoming town searching for a different kind of life. Now she's come home to Red Springs with her dreams in tatters—and a five-year-old daughter in tow.

Letty's ready to trade the false glitter of Hollywood for the true happiness
Paperback
Published April 2014 by Harlequin (first published December 1989)

To ask other readers questions about Denim and Diamonds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Denim and Diamonds

Kay
Debbie Heaton
In Macomber’s romance novel, rancher Chase Brown is a homegrown Wyoming man who has always loved Letty Ellison. Nine years ago, Letty fled Wyoming in search of life away from cattle and ranches. Now she’s home again with her dreams destroyed and a 5-year-old daughter to boot. Letty has learned the hard way that all that glitters is not gold but now must face the big question: Is it too late to find happiness?

A heartfelt journey to true love.
Rita
Letty had went to Calif. for a singing career. Later she went back home to her brother who is a cowboy. He was keeping the family farm going. Letty brought a surprise home with her, Cricket, her 6 yr. old daughter. Letty had broke Chase's heart before. All ties up and turns in to a good novel.
Debbie
Your basic Harlequin type romance. Boy & Girl are in love but some problem or obstacle is in the way which keeps them apart. Of course, if they just told each other what the problem was it would disappear, but then this would be a short story instead of a novel- lol.

Still these are always fun to read, and was a great "riding in the car" book.
Jeanne
This is the story of high school sweethearts Chase and Letty. Letty left Wyoming 9 years earlier to pursue a singing career. She returns home with a 5 year old daughter when she nees heart surgery. I could barely finish this one. The actions of the characters made no sense. This is definitely not one of the author's better books.
Tasneem
I really didn't like this book. Letty is such a whiny woman and she totally doesn't understand Chase or her brother. I wanted to slap her and making her ill didn't help the case. I didn't feel sympathy for her and more than once wanted her to just drop dead and stop troubling the fine men in her life.
Melissa
Wanted to read a fun romance and barley got through this one. Two people who like each other don't scream mean things at each other all the time and act so stupid. I hate when it is stupid.
Cecelia
As is usually the case with any book Debbie writes, this one is wonderful and enchanting. The main critiscism I would have with it is that the end seems a little too rushed for my liking.
Tara
I really enjoyed this book, altho I wish it would have gone on a few chapters farther, leaving Letty and Chase having kids and adopting Cricket.
Samantha
I tried to read this one, I really did. But since it was an exact duplicate of so many of her other books, it just didn't hold my interest.
Lisa
You really feel the emotions of the characters in this one. It was amazing how much so. A good love story.
Mary
Sometimes you need an escape. Debbie Macomber is good at that sort of fiction.
Jan Mcleod
Typical Harlequin-type romance. Light reading with very predictable ending.
Alice
good storyline. Can't wait to read the follow-up.
Mom
One of those feel good books. Happy ending and all.
Chris-ann Nunes
Loved it. Parts of it made me want to cry tho
PWRL
May 27, 2011 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-new
SM
Lora Lawrence
Lora Lawrence marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Evelyn
Evelyn marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Dana Jacobs
Dana Jacobs marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
M.H.
M.H. marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Adeline James
Adeline James marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Lisa Tinsley
Lisa Tinsley marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
  • A Spring Bouquet (4-in-1)
  • The Bachelor Prince
  • Damsel in Green
  • Christmas Kisses (Mackenzie Family, #4 & Those Manning Men, #5)
  • Cowboy at Midnight (Fortunes of Texas: Reunion #1)
  • Part of the Bargain \ To Wed and Protect
  • Love at First Sight
  • The Cowboy Takes a Bride (Mule Hollow, #9)
  • Esmeralda
  • Only Forever
  • Each for the Other: Marriage as It's Meant to Be
  • Never Love a Cowboy
  • Holiday Hideout
  • The Calorie King Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter 2007
  • Informed Risk
  • The Apartment (Harlequin Romance Manga)
  • The Stonewycke Trilogy (Stonewycke, #1-3)
  • Champagne Girl

Macomber is the author of more than 100 novels, most recently the instant #
More about Debbie Macomber...
The Shop on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, #1 ) A Good Yarn (Blossom Street, #2) 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove, #2) Twenty Wishes (Blossom Street, #5) 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove, #1)