Start by marking “Crash (Warren Dennihan, #1)” as Want to Read:
Crash (Warren Dennihan, #1)

Read Excerpt

Crash (Warren Dennihan #1)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  5 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Prison isn't someplace that anybody wants to be. As a New Hampshire criminal defense attorney, Jacob Grantes's job is to ensure his client's freedom. Charged with Vehicular Manslaughter, he finds himself incarcerated pending his trial. Grantes's friend and investigator from South Boston, Warren Dennihan, is searching for some piece of evidence that will mitigate the ...more
Published September 3rd 2013 by Wwpg

To ask other readers questions about Crash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crash

Scott Wellinger
Sep 08, 2014 Scott Wellinger rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
" .... I highly recommend this author. I just finished his first book (CRASH) and was quite impressed. It drew me in and I finished it in less than three days. I take my reading seriously and do not recommend books. 5 stars for an interesting story with great characters. Starting the next book (Venom) today."
Donnamarie Connors Bailey

Madelynn Whittington
Jan 04, 2015 Madelynn Whittington rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: People who like cop mysteries
Recommended to Madelynn by: The author!
Lots of twists and turns! I love the idea that Warren Dennihan is from a rough neighborhood, doing good works, that he's tatted up and a player. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series. Definitely a good read and I'd recommend the book.
Jerry
Jerry rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2014
Bonnie
Bonnie rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2016
Scott Wellinger
Sep 04, 2014 Scott Wellinger rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Trish
Trish marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Debbi Goetz
Debbi Goetz marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Warren Gibbons
Warren Gibbons marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Josh
Josh marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Lora Wisdom
Lora Wisdom marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Patti Dalzell
Patti Dalzell marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Scott Wellinger is a well-traveled writer and novelist. He has ghost-written many articles, scripts, and essays under pseudo names.

His Scott Wellinger novels feature, among others, the fictitious private investigations of Warren Dennihan.

A native of New England, he was born in Vermont and was educated in Boston, Massachusetts where he earned his Master’s Degree in Applied Economics.

Prior to becomi
More about Scott Wellinger...

Warren Dennihan (2 books)
  • Venom (Warren Dennihan, #2)