Start by marking “Nurse at Eagle's Watch” as Want to Read:
Nurse at Eagle's Watch

Nurse at Eagle's Watch

3.1 of 5 stars 3.10  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Hillary Holt intends to prove herself by nursing her beloved aunt's friend, Matilda – a feisty, rich recluse – back to health.

But Matilda's quirky group of greedy relatives have another fate in mind.

As Hillary's efforts grow more and more effective, the relatives become more and more dangerous. But not as dangerous as the handsome young doctor threatening to steal Hillary'
Hardcover
Published June 1st 1979 by Thomas Bouregy & Co

To ask other readers questions about Nurse at Eagle's Watch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nurse at Eagle's Watch

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
This book is now titled Courageous Heart although when I got it, it was Warning at Eagle's Nest.

I'm not sure on when this story is supposed to take place but I'm thinking that it's not recent. It's not "historical" fiction but it's not bang up to date either. This in no way detracts from the storyline, it's just that I like to know when I am.

The story moves along quite nicely with updates along the way. The characters are all nicely rounded or not so nicely rounded in some of the cases, but lik
Jessica Ann Reno
Clearly a nice story

Clearly a nice story

a very nice story. Lots of twists and turns and a clean romance. I would love to see more towards the end regarding the two love birds bit I am sure that is another book.
margaret Klein
Short but sweet

Short but sweet

This is a very sweet romantic mystery. I enjoyed reading it, the characters were many. The culprit and the ending was surprising.
LYNN A. Pyle
I hope it was good

I got this book by mistake, but I read it anyway. It's a good read and kept me reading, just to see who was trying kill her. A fast read and interesting to say the least.
Michele Crimson
An old fashion gothic novel that was a nice change of pace for me and reminded me of my teen years when I lived for gothic romances. The mushy and the whodunit all rolled up in one.
Gina

With the flavor of Victoria Holt, Ms. Bush draws the reader into intrigue on the cliffs of Maine. Hillary Holt fulfills an obligation, sacrificing her dream job to care for a spirited old lady in a fortress by the sea. Despite the greedy relatives, isolated locale, and series of events that threaten her, Hillary becomes fond of her patient and a new, handsome man who may or may not feel an equal attraction. This is a wonderful who's-doing-it with strong characters and a page-turner plot.
Jacqueline
A shorter book than many I read, not too complicated , not too many characters to good bedtime reading as not too much concentration. I wasn't sure quite when the story was set, but enjoyed it all the same
SandraE
An odd yet good read.
Cheyenne Davis
Cheyenne Davis marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Cassandra Godfrey
Cassandra Godfrey marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
J.E, Horton
J.E, Horton marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Becky Christensen
Becky Christensen marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
shirley boone
shirley boone is currently reading it
Sharia  D. Huizar
Sharia D. Huizar is currently reading it
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Angie Horvath
Angie Horvath marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Ida
Ida marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Kay Claborn
Kay Claborn marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Sue Lyssa Stone Shaffer
Sue Lyssa Stone Shaffer marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Samuel Frady
Samuel Frady is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2015
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Kay Compton
Kay Compton marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Joelle
Joelle marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Brittani
Brittani is currently reading it
Dec 30, 2014