Start by marking “A Woman's Worth (A Woman's Worth #1)” as Want to Read:
A Woman's Worth (A Woman's Worth #1)

A Woman's Worth (A Woman's Worth #1)

Tiffany Mitchell leaves New York and moves to Miami to be with her best friend Tyrisha in hopes of starting over and forgetting her pass with her baby father. when she gets to Miami her best friend has a lot of skeletons that starts coming out her closet and quickly pulls Tiffany in to her drama. can these two friends weather the storm ? or will Tiffany regret moving to ...more
Published March 20th 2014 by Butta Publications (first published March 10th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Woman's Worth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Woman's Worth

Alexis M
Apr 28, 2014 Alexis M rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

Great read pulled me in with the first page great drama, suspense. This book was a real page tuner fast pace kept my attention. This is the first book that I've checked out by this author I was pleasantly surprised. I would recommend it to my friends. I can't wait till part two. Only problem was the grammar but other than that great. Buy it you won't be disappointed.!
reneeNaDaBomb
Jan 02, 2015 reneeNaDaBomb rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Woman''s Worth

Dang Tyrishia for dealing w/ Tone and Moses. Now you are preggo with your first child, a son. But don't know which guy is the dad. And your girl Tiffany finally left NY and Reshawn for Florida. She meets a new guy, Quinton. Unfortunately he is Reshawn's half brother. And that cray-cray Tone is seeking revenge by kidnapping Tyrisha who is now 8 months along. About to read Book 2...oh yeah!
Sandra Atueyi
Mar 25, 2015 Sandra Atueyi rated it it was amazing
I can't stop put this down because it's a really good read. I enjoyed reading this book and character. This is my first time reading from Jahquel J. She is a amazing author and writer. She did a good job.

Tiffany is one of my favorite character. Tyrisha and Mezzie are something else. It's dealing with drama, betrayal and deceit. I felt bad what's happened to Mezzie.

This book is five +. I'm looking forward to reading part 2 of A Woman's Worth.

Nice Read!
Sandra
Caperella
Apr 27, 2014 Caperella rated it really liked it
This was a good drama filled book. It's a small world out there and you just dont who knows who you know. In the end I am hoping Tiffany common sense is kicking in. Tyrisha on the other hand is hard headed and hopefully she doesn't have to pay for being a bad ass...I can handle this chic. I couldn't give the book five stars due to the multiple typos.
Gloria Lewis Griffin
A Woman's Worth

These have got to be the silliest women I've read about in a long time. I knew Mezz was stupid, but come on Tiffany and Tyrisque, y'all have better. Do better. The grammatical errors were too much. I liked the story but can someone write about women who have high self-esteem and morals. I definitely recommend this book.
Shatori Watts
Mar 08, 2015 Shatori Watts rated it it was amazing
First time reading this authors material and I must say I was quite impressed. This book captured my attention with the scandalous lies and deceit. I always have a favorite character and in this read Quinton really have my interest. I look forward to reading part1. Well written Jauquel J.
#PageTurner #ForSureFan
Pamela
Sep 15, 2015 Pamela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Crazy!

This book is filled with craziness with each turn of the page. All of the men started out ok, but the the real truth came out. They put their women through so much drama and abuse. After the women decided to move on with their lives, here comes more craziness. I hope that things get better in book 2.
Denise Gilliam
Aug 03, 2014 Denise Gilliam rated it it was amazing
Omg this book was crazy from start to finish. Who knew all these characters were so familiar with each other. This was one hella of a read. Great job 5 star banger. You will not be disappointed with this book.
michelle jones
Jun 15, 2014 michelle jones rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Woman's worth

This was definitely a good read. I must say I was surprised since I never heard of the author before but I look forward to reading more of their books. Good job J Jahquel
Yvette Waite
Apr 09, 2014 Yvette Waite rated it liked it
This book was so poorly written. The editing was a disaster . What's really crazy is that I still read the whole book. I like the storyline but I'm hoping the author understand that if you want people to buy your book then you have to proof read your work!
Jazmin
Feb 02, 2015 Jazmin rated it it was amazing
All I have to say that I was not expect this book to start with so much drama but I am so glad that it did because it had started off with a bang and it had ended on a good note I am so looking forward to read part 2
Tina
Jan 23, 2015 Tina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More MORE

Yeah YEAH IT'S GOING DOWN ALL THE WAY DOWN EVERYBODY IS SLEEPING WITH EVERYBODY THIS BOOK HAVE SO MANY TWIST AND TURNS AND I LOVE IT KEEP ME GUESSING.TONE IS ALL THE WAY CRAZY.ON TO THE NEXT BOOK
Ciara
Aug 02, 2014 Ciara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! I COULD NOT PUT THIS BOOK DOWN. JAHQUEL IS DEF. A BEAST WITH THE PEN. THIS CAST OF CHARACTERS ARE UNFORGETTABLE AND THIS IS JUST THE ICING ON THE CAKE.

I DEF. CANNOT WAIT FOR PT. 2 TO DROP...

EXCELLENT, ADDICTIVE READ!
Brenda
Apr 09, 2014 Brenda rated it liked it
Have this a 3 star rating because it was a struggle with all the grammatical errors .... other than I really liked this book and I'm hoping the grammar is better in book two. All in all this was a really good read.
Clemons Clan
Mar 31, 2014 Clemons Clan rated it it was amazing
Mannn!

Mannn!

Why did.you do me like that? Right when it was about to go down i got hit with a to be continued. None the less, this was a good read and I can't wait for part two. Good Job!
andrea williams
Aug 04, 2014 andrea williams rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

This was a good book. I hate that she went back after all he did to her. I would recommend this book.
Nadia Blake
Nov 21, 2014 Nadia Blake rated it really liked it
AnnieNichelle
Mar 14, 2015 AnnieNichelle rated it liked it
not bad!!!

This was my first book by this author. If it wasn't for the grammatical errors and a few missing words I would've given it 5 stars. Overall it was a decent read.
jennifer tipler
Jan 04, 2015 jennifer tipler rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Very good however the ending was horrible. By the time part 2 is released nobody will remember how good the book was because this is a fairly new author.
Makita Wilcox
Aug 02, 2014 Makita Wilcox rated it liked it
Good story. It's fiction, but I just didn't think it was believable how everyone in the story knew each other.
LoveLee Kourage
Mar 31, 2014 LoveLee Kourage rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
PLEASE HURRY AND DROP PART 2 THIS WAS MY 1ST TIME READING THIS AUTHORS WORK BUT I'LL NOT BE MU LAST OR YOURS THIS IS A TRUE PAGE TURNER
Neka Green
Jan 03, 2015 Neka Green rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

I gave this book a 5 stars it was good I liked the story line I'm just on pins and needles I just want to know what happens next I hope it all works out good
Tammy
Aug 24, 2015 Tammy rated it it was amazing
OMG...I can't wait to find out what happens in the sequel. Hurry up!!! Lol :) Excellent story line although there were many run on sentences.
Williams
Aug 15, 2014 Williams rated it really liked it
This was a good read,Just to many typos.I was drawn in from the beginning, This book has twist you couldn't imagine. Ready for part two.
Nicki Williams
South Side Diva
juanita green
May 14, 2014 juanita green rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!!!!

Great read!!!!

from the first page to the last I couldn't put it down. now I need a part 2 asap.can't wait
LaPortia S
Jul 10, 2014 LaPortia S rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the book

I loved the book but the ending pissed me off lol ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait for part 2 I read this one in 1 day :(
Steph
Jan 11, 2015 Steph rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jahquel-j
This book was good you know I hate Tone for that foul stuff he was on I'm mad a Tiff to because she should've been truthful with Quint but I hope Madison is OK. Can't wait to read the next book
Janet Williams
Janet Williams rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2014
Sandra Shoumaker
Sandra Shoumaker rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2015
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • I Will Always Love You
  • The Darker the Berry the Deeper the Roots
  • Trifling
  • Miserable Matrimony
  • The Whore Next Door
  • Love and War 2 (Caprice Bonatelli, #2)
  • Bottom Bitch
  • Diamond's Affair
  • Money Is King
  • The Illest Chick
  • Started From the Top Now I'm Here(An Urban Tale from Riches to Rags)
  • Living for Love and Dying for Loyalty
  • Counterfeit Love
  • Coke Dreams
  • Gangster's Daughter Part 2
  • Already Taken
  • What Hurts the Most
  • Ghetto Pocahontas

A Woman's Worth (3 books)
  • A Woman's Worth (A Woman's Worth #2)
  • A Woman's Worth (A Woman's Worth #3)