Start by marking “My Brother's Keeper” as Want to Read:
My Brother's Keeper

My Brother's Keeper

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
I am the middle child. I have an older brother and a younger sister. My brother, Jim, was born in 1958. At the time he was born, he was diagnosed with brain damage. The damage affects his speech, coordination, and emotions. Based on today’s information, he could be considered Autistic as well as having Asperger’s.

Even though he is 56, he is still much like a child in many
Kindle Edition, First, 54 pages
Published (first published March 21st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about My Brother's Keeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Brother's Keeper

Debbie
Mar 31, 2014 Debbie rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
a short biography, telling of a sister's love for her big brother.

Born in the 50's, Raven knew not that her brother was different, he was just him. Not until starting school. Brain damaged at birth, Jim is just her brother.

At school, and all through their lives, Raven sticks up for her brother, for those who cannot fight for themselves, and this love comes across in the book.

written from both Jim and Raven's point of view, I loved Jim's bits! the bit about the tattoo made me laugh out loud! it i
Raven
Apr 19, 2015 Raven added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Nikki Pearce
Nikki Pearce marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Diana Page
Diana Page marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Angela Cruz
Angela Cruz marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Raven Williams describes herself as a beautiful mess disguised as a human being. Within this beautiful mess words swirl around until they coalesce into fictional, fantasy stories or poetry for the world to read. In February, she released the first book in her Realm Jumper fantasy series and has several more planned.

When Raven is not writing, she is creating art in the form of fractal designs and a
More about Raven Williams...