Start by marking “Death's Angel (Star Trek Adventures, #15)” as Want to Read:
Death's Angel (Star Trek Adventures, #15)

Death's Angel (Star Trek Adventures #15)

When ambassadors on a sensitive Federation diplomatic mission are murdered one by one, Kirk and Spock realize they are dealing with a being of seemingly supernatural abilities. Now the entire crew of the Enterprise is at the mercy of this mysterious, self-proclaimed Angel of Death, which the most sophisticated Star Fleet technologies are powerless to stop.
Published (first published 1981)

To ask other readers questions about Death's Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death's Angel

Michael Hanscom
Mike McDevitt
Spoilers:

It's 'Journey To Babel' on a bigger budget with ambassadors from every phylum and species: lobsters, pandas, kitties, snakes. I love 'J To B', so well done. It's a murder mystery, Sarek is back, and so is a severe, driven Mary Sue from (essentially Section 31) the SSD. She's a beautiful multiracial black-clad judge, jury and executioner with a failing term marriage. She seems rational, so I preferred her to Ms. Sky's other Mary Sue, the Vulcan hater in 'Vulcan!'.

The unstoppable killer w
Tim Ristow
Oct 12, 2016 Tim Ristow rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Starts out ok but really drops off about a third of the way through when Sky introduces her female security character. That character takes over most of the storyline at that point and - worst of all - is just not interesting. The cast of Trek regulars plays second fiddle to her, which is a shame because the story does start with promise and I was starting to get drawn in to it. Its a shame. I pity Sky's view of her own gender as she has a tendency to create females characters that are just plai ...more
Denise Dion
This book was written in 1981. I bought this book when I was probably in my early 20's. I didn't remember a thing about it. Now 20 years later I picked it up and read it...and loved it. I think the author did a great job with the character Col Elizabeth Schaffer. She is tough as nails, strong capable, doesn't take any shit from anyone. Plus she stands toe to toe with the Captain.

This book is 30 years old, and you can scream Mary Sue all you want but to have her husband as the insecure spouse wa
Rich Meyer
Jan 31, 2016 Rich Meyer rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-2015
Awful Trek novel; bland new characters, poor use of actual Star Trek characters, and an incredibly bland and logic-less mystery, added to a brand new division if Star Fleet that's apparently been secret forever. And Jim Kirk decides to get married. Just...blech.
Joe Davoust
Mar 21, 2014 Joe Davoust rated it really liked it
This book reads like an episode of the animated series. Lots of crazy alien ambassadors that special effects crews of a the sixties live action series couldn't make. Well written and if you like the TV show, you'll like this book.
Bev
Apr 28, 2011 Bev rated it it was ok
Just for the record...my edition is ISBN: 0553246372; published by Bantam in 1984. However, whoever entered that edition into GoodReads screwed up the entry.
Charles
Mar 28, 2009 Charles rated it really liked it
A good one. My copy has a much better cover, an hourglass with the Enterprise inside and Death looking on from the background.
J.D.
Dec 29, 2014 J.D. added it
oh, last of Bantam Books ST novels. Somehow it's one of rare ST books I didn't want to come to light... I hated it. Simply put, no stars.
Troy Beals
Aug 28, 2011 Troy Beals rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. Not as dark and morbid as the title implies. One problem is there is a relationship issue between one of the main characters and her husband that I found unnecessary.
Catherine Wright
Catherine Wright rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2016
Mark
Mark rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2012
Kirby
Kirby rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2008
Cyber
Cyber rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2014
Jay
Jay rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2009
Steve Creech
Steve Creech rated it it was ok
May 20, 2013
Shakib
Shakib rated it it was ok
Feb 04, 2012
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2014
William
William rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2010
Randy
Jul 22, 2009 Randy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Decent novel involving plant spores that rob you of dreaming.
infael
infael rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2013
shartyrant
shartyrant rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2008
Satyajeet
Satyajeet rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Paget
Paget rated it it was ok
Mar 18, 2015
Rob Spahr
Rob Spahr rated it it was ok
Nov 11, 2014
Ken Wheeler
Ken Wheeler rated it liked it
Jan 15, 2011
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2016
Larry Clarkin
Larry Clarkin rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2017
The other Sandy
The other Sandy rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2010
Redorchid
Redorchid rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • World Without End (Star Trek Adventures, #10)
  • Devil World (Star Trek Adventures, #12)
  • Trek To Madworld (Star Trek Adventures, #9)
  • Perry's Planet (Star Trek Adventures, #13)
  • The Galactic Whirlpool (Star Trek Adventures, #14)
  • The Price of the Phoenix (Star Trek Adventures, #4)
  • The Klingon Gambit
  • Legacy
  • The Trellisane Confrontation
  • Ghost-Walker
  • Spock, Messiah! (Star Trek Adventures, #3)
  • A Flag Full of Stars (Star Trek: The Lost Years, #2)
  • Enemy Unseen
  • The Fearful Summons
  • Dreams of the Raven (Star Trek #34)
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Shadow Lord
  • Mindshadow

Star Trek Adventures (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Spock Must Die! (Star Trek Adventures, #1)
  • Star Trek: The New Voyages (Star Trek Adventures, #2)
  • Spock, Messiah! (Star Trek Adventures, #3)
  • The Price of the Phoenix (Star Trek Adventures, #4)
  • Planet of Judgment (Star Trek Adventures, #5)
  • Star Trek: The New Voyages, 2 (Star Trek Adventures, #6)
  • Vulcan! (Star Trek Adventures, #7)
  • The Starless World (Star Trek Adventures, #8)
  • Trek To Madworld (Star Trek Adventures, #9)
  • World Without End (Star Trek Adventures, #10)