Start by marking “Fallen Angel, Part 2 - A Mafia Romance” as Want to Read:
Fallen Angel, Part 2 - A Mafia Romance

Fallen Angel, Part 2 - A Mafia Romance (Fallen Angel #2)

When Brooke Stiles had said, “It was in a small room in an office block in Washington, DC, that my life changed, forever,” she had no idea of the enormity of that statement.

Just a few short months ago, Brooke, had lived a quiet suburban life in the UK. She now owns a closet of clothes she could only dream about and has been swept off her feet by trouble with a capital T.

On
Kindle Edition, Alternate Cover Edition
Published May 21st 2014

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Angel, Part 2 - A Mafia Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallen Angel, Part 2 - A Mafia Romance

Kindle Friends Forever
Oct 15, 2014 Kindle Friends Forever rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Claire Rose on behalf of Kindle Friends Forever.

Good Lord! What a second book. The story continues with Robert, Brooke and family. And please read book one first as this is a follow-up from events that happened. Well, I have to say I really loved this one. I laughed shouted, had tears in my eyes, and I fell more in love with all the characters, not just the main ones.

At the end of novel one, Brooke decided to stay in America and Robert finally opened his heart to Brooke. In this book
Monique Machuca-Austin
Jun 01, 2014 Monique Machuca-Austin rated it it was amazing
“I was there when my fallen angel, my soul mate, was cast down. I cried for his soul and I begged on bended knees for the opportunity to find him, to heal him and to help him be forgiven.”

Brooke Stiles’ life never knew how different her life was going to be when she arrived in Washington, DC a few months ago from the UK. Introduce to lifestyle she had only seen in the movies, but for a man she loved with all heart, Robert Stone.

“It was in a small room in an office block in Washington, DC, that
Nicole Johnson
Sep 03, 2014 Nicole Johnson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
If you're looking for spoilers, you won't find them here. I refuse to ruin your reading experience because I believe that the magic of a book are the surprises within the page. With that said, Part 2 starts off where Part 1 left off, therefore everything is present time. Brooke and Robert's relationship builds, becomes stronger and peaks beautifully. The way their relationship peaks, as I've put it, is wonderful, sweet, beautiful and had me smiling the entire time. Brooke and Robert are tested a ...more
Alison
Feb 04, 2016 Alison rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!!

A few short months ago Brooke Stiles had been living a quiet life in the UK. Now she is living in Washington having been swept of her feet by Mr. trouble with a capital T. and a wardrobe she had only ever dreamed off. Robert Stone knows he can never let Brooke go; he is in love with her, which in turn means he has to let her into his whole life, past and present.

Roberts’ past and present collide leaving Brooke with one decision. She decides to do the one thing that Robert begged her n
Irma
Dec 10, 2014 Irma rated it it was amazing
You know what, if Caroline is half the person Brooke is, I'll be a lucky man.

This right here said everything I was feeling about Brooke the whole time while reading Part I and now Part II. I have never ever before read a book that I loved the heroine so much. I don't know how Tracie manages to do this, but she has created the most selfless, patient, honest and sincere, emphatetic and trustworthy heroine.
I fell in love with Robert at first but she is just... wow!
This is the second book by Tracie
Janet
May 24, 2014 Janet rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in what appears to be at least a trilogy about Brooke and Robert Stone. Part two starts slowly but the pace soon picks up both in the bedroom and in the plot lines. Tracie blends love and hope with angst and despair as Robert fights his demons and draws ever closer to Brooke, but fate karma always exacts her payment, and in ways they would have never imagined. Beautifully written and edited, when´s part 3 due Tracie?
Tracie Podger
Dec 11, 2014 Tracie Podger rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is a continuation of the story of Brooke and Robert. At this point Brooke knows about Robert's past and she decides to stay, she wants this relationship to work. But it's not going to be easy. She is thrust into a lifestyle she has only ever seen in movies. The trouble is, Robert can't keep his life with Brooke and his real life separate, they are bound to collide and when they do, its with terrible consequences.

Available as an ebook and in paperback from Amazon.
Melody Aranguren
Great book

Great book

I stumbled across this book and loved every minute of it. nice for a change to have no cheating and meddling ex to deal with. yes this is a series but what I loved was we are.not left with cliffhanger but instead we are left with enough to make us want to read the next book. I can not wait for Travis story I just hope we get to catch up with Brook and Robert as well. BRAVO to Tracie Podger!
Melinda
Jun 09, 2014 Melinda rated it it was amazing
Currently reading this and I a not put it down. Twists and turns. Romantic and mysterious. Almost finished and do Not want #2 to end.
Jamie
Mar 03, 2015 Jamie rated it really liked it
This review can also be found on: http://bbf-book-boyfriends.blogspot.de/

I was provided copies of each of those books for an honest review!

First of all, I should've written this review so much earlier, but as usual, life takes on a different turn. However, I finally got the time to really sit down and get everything out that makes this series so brilliant.

I won't post any synopsis this time, because let's be honest, I'm reviewing all three books, so it's hard to put a synopsis down. Let's just
Paula Radell
Feb 08, 2015 Paula Radell rated it it was amazing
Love, Passion, Danger and Trouble with a Capital T - It's impossible to resist a Fallen Angel...

I shamelessly admit that there are elements of the typical contemporary romance formula that get me every time. One is the powerful alpha-male character who is hurting, lonely, flawed or otherwise damaged in some way. The other is a strong, intelligent, passionate female counterpart who sees through to his broken heart and soul; connects with it; heals it; and ultimately creates a seemingly unbreakabl
Joanne Swinney
Oct 01, 2015 Joanne Swinney rated it it was amazing

The drama continues in Robert and Brooke's life. When I say drama that is being quite mellow about it. This book is frightening heart stopping but in a good way. I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest at one point. Oh yes! I was deeply into this story.

Do you believe in soul mates? Knowing once you meet that one person who makes you feel complete. The only person that is capable of breaking you. Not just being heart broken, I'm talking life will cease to exist without that one true l
Jade Simcox (2 Girls Who Love Books)
WOW
OMG
SPEECHLESS
These are the words I used when I had just finished this book. I didn't know what to say, I couldn't actually form a sentence because I was so overwhelmed with emotion it was unreal.
I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!

Brooke never knew how much her life could change, going from living a boring life in England to a crazy life with Mr Stone in Washington after a short holiday to visit her best friend. We see Brooke and Robert's relationship change in this book, Brooke knows some of Robert's p
Louise White
Mar 09, 2015 Louise White rated it it was amazing
I read this straight after reading book one, unsure of what could happen next to Brooke and Robert. I went into the story expecting more drama and danger but when I realised that I was half way through and instead of sitting on the edge of my seat with suspense I had tears from the beauty of the relationship unfolding before me.

Brooke settles into her life with Robert, her life completely different to the quiet suburban life she had in the UK. Both characters grow and develop over the course of
Veronica Kmetz
Nov 11, 2014 Veronica Kmetz rated it it was amazing
I finished reading part 2 an hour or so ago, and I'm still emotionally spent. This continued story had me from page 1 again. Part 2 picks up where part 1 left off. I was so caught up in this story that I spent the whole day reading. I have been reading primarily paranormal romances this year, but romance is romance, and this book has it. Wow, this book had me on an emotional roller coaster until the very end. What i like about both books is I didn't see where the plot was going. I don't like ...more
Ashley
Jul 24, 2014 Ashley rated it it was amazing
Tracie Podger has delivered an exquisite sequel to Fallen Angel Part 1. When a book ends, I always want to know MORE...and that is exactly what we get here. We continue to be a part of Brooke and Robert's life as Brooke learns to deal with the new life she is given and what it means to be the girlfriend of Robert Stone. Not only do we witness a deepening of their love, we also are privy to all the new friendships Brooke has made in a short time.

But, don't think Ms Podger has written all rainbows
Lilian Flesher
Mar 01, 2015 Lilian Flesher rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: completed-reads
Book II in the series, what can i say other than ABSOLUTELY FAB, the depth of these books is overwhelming, gripping, exciting, erotic, but the story is exciting it makes you want to read more and more, you wont want to put it down, definately a must read, I bought all of the series, having finished the book 1, II, Robert, I have started on the next book III, i read the Fifty Shades of Grey books and I have to say the Fallen Angel books are by far much better in my honest opinion, I can remember ...more
Tasha Williams (Red's Midnight Readers)
5 stars.

This is the continuation of Brooke and Robert's story and another absolute brilliant read from Tracie Podger.

It was such an intense read right from the beginning. Robert and Brooke have one of those relationships that you want to see make it through the bad times and they certainly have plenty of those to get through.

The last few chapters were particularly trying and difficult to read not because they were bad but the opposite, they were so well written that i shed a tear as it reached
Twin Opinions
Jun 05, 2014 Twin Opinions rated it really liked it
This book took me a little by surprise. Looking back I can't really remember what I expected, but I was surprised. I really enjoyed this read and found that I could barely put that book down. The characters are as lovely as they were in book one. I love our Brit leading lady. Grit and strength are always traits that I love to find in a leading lady.

Robert is equally as strong. I love that he is the bad boy that learned to love and be loved. I really enjoy reads like this. As I think about this
Heather Way
Jul 14, 2014 Heather Way rated it it was amazing
This was a continuation of book 1 Brooke is finally over being shot at and all the weirdness that is following them around is hopefully going to calm down. Robert is still the man she cant' get enough of. This book was truly amazing I loved the romance that Robert displayed he was truly so romantic and made you want him to come in and swoop you up too.
Brooke was offered a position in Roberts company that she couldn't turn down and he honestly just didn't just give her! The story between Brooke
Ashley Heather
Jan 21, 2016 Ashley Heather rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I totally fell in love with this series right from book 1 and this doesn't let the vice grip go into book 2. The pulsing heartbeat and edge of your seat excitement is intensified through the second instalment and again I was left wanting to just read read read all the way from page one , I didn't want to put the book down!!

This part of the story is nail biting and most definitely a book that will leave you sleep deprived (I can confirm I lost a nights sleep but it was SOOOOOO worth it ;) )
The s
Frank Kusy
Jun 29, 2014 Frank Kusy rated it it was amazing
If the first book in this series changed my mind about erotic fiction, this excellent follow-up changed my mind about contemporary romance. Though the story of feisty, beautiful Brooke and dangerous, black-eyed Robert is no milky Mills and Boon, it totally smashes standard romantic literary conventions. Brooke believes that she and Robert have met before, that they are soul-mates from a previous life, and that when her lover becomes a ‘fallen angel’ she has the power of love to raise him up ...more
DJ Sakata
Oct 11, 2016 DJ Sakata rated it it was amazing
Favorite Quotes:

“I put that thought away, with many others, in that now overflowing box in my mind with the padlock and chain.”

“I just want to add one thing, I am lucky to have two best friends. I don’t how many people can say that and I want to say to Brooke, I love you, you have been with me my whole life but now I am leaving you for someone who is far better in bed.”

My Review:

Book 2 spans the next 3 months and finds the characters’ love and relationship evolving, maturing, and deepening. Thei
Kelly Anne  O'Connor
Aug 20, 2014 Kelly Anne O'Connor rated it it was amazing
I thought book one was good, book 2 just blew me away it's intense, steamy, has it's humorous moments and some serious romantic moments and I loved every word of it !
Book 2 picks up the story where book 1 left it, it continues to tell the story of a ordinary girl mixed up in an extraordinary
World because of the man she loves .
I completely fell in love with Robert in this book, seeing him experience missing parts of his childhood endear me to this man forever. Loved how Brooke grew in confiden
Kerry-Ann
Sep 22, 2014 Kerry-Ann rated it it was amazing
The next novel in this series continues a few weeks after the end of the first. Brooke and Robert are blissfully happy but something threatens to destroy that! EEEKKK!!! So now we see how Robert’s past affects their future.

I enjoyed seeing more of Robert’s back story in this novel and the progression of his relationship with Brooke.

Robert does his best to protect his family but it is Brooke who shows more courage and strength as she fights to protect what she loves!

FIVE stars for these great nov
Hopelessly Devoted
Jan 07, 2015 Hopelessly Devoted rated it really liked it
My Review
The story continues with Brooke, Robert and the family, Brooke has everything that a girl could possibly dream of, money, a wardrobe full of designer clothes and the gorgeous but troubled Robert! -swoon- Yes ladies, i have claimed Robert as my own!!
I think i actually preferred this to the first book (although i wouldn't recommend reading this without first reading Fallen Angel) The pace is a little slower and you find yourself genuinely attached to the characters and their fates! Even
Tabitha Jones
Jul 27, 2014 Tabitha Jones rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better. More suspenseful and thrilling. This second book will keep you on your toes and turning the pages faster and faster.Their is no denying the love that Brooke and Robert have for one another. They would both fight tooth and nail to not be parted. Brooke learning more and more about Robert's life leaves him feeling as though she may not want to be with him anymore. But one things is for sure is here to stay. She loves him with all that she has and ...more
Hooked On Books
Jan 09, 2015 Hooked On Books rated it really liked it
Fallen Angel part 2 follows on from #1 with Brooke & Robert falling more in love with each other.
Robert decides to open up more & tell Brooke more about his life. Brooke meets his friends & enjoys being part of his life & learning about his past..
This story is very exciting and nail biting when Robert’s past & present collide.
I really enjoy getting to know more about Robert & Brooke, they are such great characters. I also really love the other “Musketeers”.
This is a great
Prone to Crushes on Boys in Books
Jul 17, 2014 Prone to Crushes on Boys in Books rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-drc
This books picks up where Part I left off. I love that Brooke got stronger and I love her and Robert's relationship. I did need a tissue towards the end but the author gave me a HEA.

WHEW! It was close. I was sweating bullets and thinking I am going to have to send the author an angry letter demanding that she fix it immediately. Not the case, plus she gave us a dainty little morsel, the possibility of other books.

K.M. Lowe
Apr 16, 2016 K.M. Lowe rated it it was amazing
Well I thought this book was going to be all love and happy stories, but then the last couple of chapters had me on the edge of my seat. I actually felt my eyes well up with tears with what happened to Kerry and Robert.

Brooke shows courage and strength throughout this book and I can't wait to see where book 3 goes.

One thing I like about this series os that nothing is predictable. You can't guess where the story is going next. It's a really good series so far.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Survival (Twisted, #1)
  • Everything I Want  (The Everything Trilogy #3)
  • Onyx Heart (Emerald Eyes Trilogy, #2)
  • Strip Back (Naked Nights, #0.5)
  • The Jared Effect
  • Loyalty (Devine #1.5)
  • Lucky Numbers
  • Trapped: My Life with Cerebral Palsy
  • The Final Note
  • Paw Prints In Oman: Dogs, Mogs and Me
  • Perfect Pleasures: An Anthology Of Romantic Erotica
  • When You Least Expect It (Great Expectations, #1)
  • The Revenger
  • Leaving His Mark (Leaving Marks #1)
  • Look After Me (Look After You, #2)
  • Bad Company (Company of Sinners MC #1)
  • Against Me (Cedar Tree #3)
  • Bound for Nirvana (The Bound Trilogy #3)
Tracie Podger currently lives in Kent, UK with her husband and a rather obnoxious cat called George. She’s a Padi Scuba Diving Instructor with a passion for writing. Tracie has been fortunate to have dived some of the wonderful oceans of the world where she can indulge in another hobby, underwater photography. She likes getting up close and personal with sharks.

Twitter: @Tracie Podger
Facebook: Tra
More about Tracie Podger...

Fallen Angel (5 books)