Start by marking “Why White Men Like Asian Women and the Moral Decline of American Marriages” as Want to Read:
Why White Men Like Asian Women and the Moral Decline of American Marriages

Why White Men Like Asian Women and the Moral Decline of American Marriages

it was ok 2.0  ·  Rating Details ·  12 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Steve O'Reilly Presents: Why White Men Like Asian Women and the Moral Decline of American Marriages

EXCERPT

“If you want to discuss stereotypes, what about the one where Asians seem to always have their heads in a book studying hard? Is that not an attribute worthy of being attracted to? You asked me if I care to respond regarding some American women thinking I can't handle
ebook
Published December 30th 2013 by Smashwords Edition

Be the first to ask a question about Why White Men Like Asian Women and the Moral Decline of American Marriages

Khanh (the Grinch)
Sep 08, 2014 Khanh (the Grinch) rated it did not like it
I have a right not to marry women who grew up worshiping female pop-stars rolling around on stage like an alley cat in heat. I have a right not to marry women who seem to be highly entertained by TV shows where women are always rolling their eyes at their men. I have a right not to marry women who lost the softness of their voice because it's been somehow surgically removed by a feminist movement thirty-some years ago.
Warning: rage rant ahead

Dear author: fuck you. Fuck you and your racism. Bec
Natalie Monroe
Sep 08, 2014 Natalie Monroe marked it as never-ever-ever-reading-this
"I have a right not to marry women who lost the softness of their voice because it's been somehow surgically removed by a feminist movement thirty-some years ago."

manda
Oct 20, 2014 manda rated it did not like it
Shelves: how-about-no
The sad thing about this book is that there are plenty of men who actually feel this way. And they infiltrate my country.

This is going to be a raging commentary and not an actual review of the book -- rather, a review of the thoughts behind this book.

I live in an island hotspot for foreign tourism. And many expatriates have set up business and/or home here. And, like any other members of society, plenty end up dating, falling in love, marrying, building a family. This is normal.

But plenty also
Alicia O'Carrick
Mar 29, 2016 Alicia O'Carrick rated it did not like it
Shelves: abandon-ship

Dear Steve O'Reilly,

It is with my sincerest pleasure that I say with my non-soft voice, fuck you, you despicable cunt.
(ha)Ley
Sep 08, 2014 (ha)Ley marked it as hell-no
See Khanh's review
Karla
So...I actually read this. Honestly, I don't know how to rate it. The self-righteous butthurt was so raw and earnest. Insufferable yet...amusing? My inner troll was entertained. In short, je ne regrette rien, y'all.
Tracy
Tracy rated it did not like it
Jack_tgh
Jack_tgh rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2016
Lilay
Lilay rated it did not like it
Shora Cott
Shora Cott rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2015
Selene
Selene rated it did not like it
Oct 01, 2014
FLEX reads
FLEX reads rated it did not like it
❅ (t.c) (hiatus: school)
❅ (t.c) (hiatus: school) rated it did not like it
Judy Plum
Judy Plum rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2015
Molly
Molly rated it did not like it
Oct 21, 2014
Tim Phan-Nguyen
Tim Phan-Nguyen marked it as to-read
Andre
Andre marked it as to-read
V
V added it
Kaethe
Kaethe added it
Judy
Judy marked it as to-read
Bunny
Aude added it
Rose
Rose added it
нєνєℓ  ¢ανα
нєνєℓ ¢ανα marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
noelle
noelle marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Sarah added it
Oct 22, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Amel
Amel marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Kreissa
Kreissa marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Diana Perez
Diana Perez marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016