Start by marking “The Bride and the Iron Hand” as Want to Read:
The Bride and the Iron Hand

The Bride and the Iron Hand

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  0 Reviews
Before there was The Iron Hand's Good Wife, there was only the Iron Hand himself. In The Bride and the Iron Hand, Hugh Isarnon is a younger, more naive nobleman in the service of the king, the sort of lord that takes the duties of his office very seriously and has little time to bother with matrimony or romance - that is, until the right woman happens to come along.

When Hu
ebook
Published January 1st 2014 by Smashwords Edition (first published December 23rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Bride and the Iron Hand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bride and the Iron Hand

ScarlettPhoenix
Apr 02, 2014 ScarlettPhoenix rated it liked it
There are so many plot twists and turns in this novella, its sometimes hard to keep up with the plot. We have the basic story of Hugh and Elena along with several sub plots. Some characterizations were fleshed out more than others. To say this is a spanking story isn't an accurate description. I'm very ambivalent about my feelings for this book. I truly wanted to like it more than I did but, for me, there were serious gaps in the sense of the story.
A complimentary copy was provided in exchange f
Windsong
Jan 21, 2016 Windsong rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A story within a story

This story of mediaeval days when the rules were created by the king only if he so chose and the original premise that a king needs a queen. In this tale, one wonders if the queen the king finds is more demanding than the king himself.
There are twists and turns and only the male character's perspective. This is not your ordinary love story.
A good read.
Lilja Jónsdóttir
Lilja Jónsdóttir rated it liked it
Nov 11, 2016
Natalia
Natalia marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014