The Perfect Pony

The Perfect Pony

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Katie’s very first word was pony, and ever since, she has dreamed of having her own sleek, spirited, perfect pony. So when Mom says that it’s finally time to start looking for one, she finds it hard to be patient. As she and Mom visit barns, Katie looks at each pony and wonders, Is this the one? But the first is too nervous, and others too stubborn, too scary, too old. The...more
Published April 5th 2007 by Dial

Marc Lucke

This is a beautifully-illustrated, sweet story about patience, intuition and the need to look past surface qualities in order to see true value.

Katie Sicking
This story was about a young girl searching for the perfect pony. I liked it because I know I could have related to it as a child, and there are lots of little girls that love horses.
Candy
This another great horse lover's story for children. This is my 5 year old son's second favorite book. Again, not to long and not too short.
Traci
Traci added it
Oct 17, 2011
Deanna
Deanna marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2012
Wooden Horse
Wooden Horse marked it as to-read
May 04, 2011
I was born and raised in Fort Wayne, Indiana, in 1967, very near the small town that was the setting for my first book, Ruthie's Gift. I attended Smith College, in Northampton, Massachusetts, and graduated with a degree in chemistry just a few weeks before I married my high school sweetheart--Bart Bradley.

I studied chemistry in college because that was what I most loved to learn, but it's not what...more
More about Kimberly Brubaker Bradley...
Jefferson's Sons The Lacemaker and the Princess For Freedom: The Story of a French Spy Leap of Faith Halfway to the Sky