Start by marking “It Was Always Her Choice” as Want to Read:
It Was Always Her Choice

It Was Always Her Choice

The choices Shania made always had consequences. She saved herself for a man who didn’t know how to love her. She ran to escape, all the way to the Greek Isle of Kallos, where she found herself facing a new job, a gorgeous Greek Adonis, and a ruthless, yet anonymous stalker who was out to do her harm. The choices she continues to make lead her farther into the clutches of ...more
ebook
Published December 12th 2013 by Smashwords Edition (first published October 15th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about It Was Always Her Choice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It Was Always Her Choice

JG ~ Jezabell Girl & Friends
ARC received in return for an honest review.

My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars!!!!

For a debut novel this is extremely well written and has a very enjoyable storyline. Susanne Lovely has created the right mix of suspense and romance with a dash of kink for those looking for that kind of thing! There is a scene early on in the book which made me question its necessity but as you read on you realise that it sets the scene for the remainder of the story. Shania and David’s tale is heart-warming and you can’t
Erin Lewis
Dec 12, 2013 Erin Lewis rated it it was amazing
It Was Always Her Choice Review
I thoroughly loved “It Was Always Her Choice” by new author Susanne Lovely.

It has so many different layers to it. Romance, Sex, Light BDSM, Intrigue and Mystery with the majority taking place in exotic Greece. What more could a person want?
Shania and David both make choices that left me shaking my head; however to me, they were a pivotal part of the story. Above all, this is a story, not only with hot sex, (and boy is there some hot sex) but of love that has to be
Rumpled Sheets Blog
Jan 05, 2014 Rumpled Sheets Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
It Was Always Her Choice is an amazing and very well written story that got me very attached to it.

It is filled so many things. Love. Friendship. Hot sex. Mystery. Suspense. It is a story of how to embrace love. How to fight for the love of the one you love. To prove that you are worth their love.

I was really hooked on this story and enjoyed every single bit of it.

A great debut novel from Susanne.

5 read

>>>ARC received in exchange for an honest review<<<
Penny Kalmbach cusker
Dec 23, 2013 Penny Kalmbach cusker rated it it was amazing
This was such a great read...made me feel all the feelings in the spectrum. I cried, laughed, swooned....I usually do not go into depth when I give a review, but this the drama, surprises, and good gosh the great love scenes!!
I recommend this book, but it on your holiday list...give it to someone you know will enjoy, but just make sure you read this book!!!
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Dec 23, 2013 Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! A great start to Susanne Lovely' s writing career! Bravo! You do have a great imagination as said in your bio!
The Book Hangover
Jan 07, 2014 The Book Hangover rated it really liked it
This was definitely an interesting story and had different story line. Shania fell in love with David, who was taken in by her parents and was nine years older than her. When Shania was born, David fell in love. Growing up they always had a brother/sister relationship but when she turned 14, she really wanted to show David she wasn’t like a sister. Shania’s brother Jack and David went away to college and moved into their separate careers, David coming home less frequently.

At the age of 30, he ha
Megaen Vaughn
Aug 11, 2016 Megaen Vaughn rated it really liked it

At the age of 30, he ha
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Shania Ridgeway has been in love with David McCullen since she the day she was born.

David has been wrapped around Shania's little finger since the day she was born. Now he feels more for her than he thinks he should, and doesn't know what to do with it.

She has saved herself for him, and on her 21st birthday throws herself at him, and he agrees, but they have to play his way. But things get a bit out of hand, and the decisions they have made have consequences.

“I h
Obsession Is A Book - Terrie
(ARC received from author in exchange for an honest review)

For me It Was Always Her Choice is a story of self-discovery. All her life Shania has been in love with David. All through high school and college she saved herself for her one true love. When Shania got what she finally wanted it wasn’t all ‘rainbow’s & flowers’. Realising she had a lot of growing up to do Shania leaves the US and heads to Greece. Time to forget about David and move forward with her career.

David has had feelings for
Books&Dreams
Jan 07, 2014 Books&Dreams rated it really liked it

photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

This review was done by Hazel Hill a reviewer of Book Worms.

I was given a ARC copy of It Was Always Her Choice by Susanne Lovely for an
honest review.

This is David and Shania's story. David is living with the Ridgeway family as a
9 year old foster child when they bring their baby daughter Shania home from the
hospital and he falls in love with the small bundle, sparking a life long bond.

As Shania grows she realizes her feelings for David go beyond that of sisterly
love and after a disastrous
For the Love of Books
Jan 04, 2014 For the Love of Books rated it really liked it
Shania Ridgeway has been in love with her brother’s friend David McCullen all her life. The backstory between these two characters is very interesting. The Ridgeway’s adopted David into his family as a young boy just after his parents died. He has known Shania since she first opened her eyes as a baby. He has watched her grow from day one and has always felt a brotherly bond towards her. But when she gets older, those feelings begin to change. When Shania kisses David at her 14th birthday party ...more
Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com
All I can say is WOW !! When you read a debut novel from a new author you really never know what to expect. However you have nothing to worry about with this one. This is one of the best first novels I have read in a while. Ms Lovely will pull you in and keep you enraptured through out the whole book. And when its done you’ll wish there was till more to keep reading.

Shania has known David her whole live and has been in love with him for as long as she can remember. She has never imagined herself
Nevena Read
Jan 06, 2014 Nevena Read rated it liked it
Rating: 3.5 Stars
The author has kindly provided an ARC In exchange for an honest review

IT Was Always Her Choice is a wonderful debut novel from upcoming author Susanne Lovely.

For as long as she can remember Shania Ridgeway has only ever loved one man. A man that she has know her entire life, a man she is determined to give herself to. Mind, body and soul....

David McCullen could not have prepared himself for the moment Shania re-enters his life, nor could he stop his immediate and surprisingly
Teresa Gomez
Jan 04, 2014 Teresa Gomez rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of It Was Always Her Choice for an honest review.

It was Always Her Choice is Susanne Lovely's debut novel and sometimes when there is a debut novel I am always a little hesitant on how good it is going to be, but Susanne does a really good job. I couldn't put it down. There was romance, intrigue, a little BDSM, some kink, and some really good sex. The story and the characters really drew me into the book. I was so into the story that even when the characters would do something
Taisheena Rayne
Jan 09, 2014 Taisheena Rayne rated it really liked it
This was a delightfully presented story. I loved the descriptiveness that Susanne Lovely used throughout the book; it made everything come to life. I read this book over two days having to take a break because of the swell of emotions that overwhelmed me.
I think every woman can relate to Shania's feelings of young love and that crushing pain of your first heartbreak. Shania's story was one filled with ups and downs and pitfalls that will have you gasping and crying as well as some chuckles and
Sharon
Dec 20, 2013 Sharon rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it
Susanne Lovely what an awesome book you have given us. A romance with spark, intrigue and mystery. A good introduction into BDSM for those who haven't ventured much into that world and a beautiful love story where the characters show all their emotions, faults and their good qualities and through it all build trust and a love that should last a life time.

I loved the setting and the extra characters in the book and will love to see their stories.

I finished the book in one sitting because i couldn
Tana Peckham
Feb 10, 2014 Tana Peckham rated it it was amazing
Wowza! I loved this story. I cried, I got mad, I wanted to jump up & down, I had not one but two 'book-gasams' while reading two super hot scenes! (all of the above not necessarily in this order) For a first book this was sensational. I have to admit that the first few chapters left me hurt and angry for Shania, and I hated David, but Ms Lovely crafted a wonderful story around these opening events. I look forward to her future writings.
Mayas
Dec 26, 2013 Mayas rated it it was amazing
Arc review from Reading by the Book

Oh, he learned.... This was a story of growth, love, acceptance, and peace. Of course, there was jealousy, deceit, lies, and gunshots. Hahaha intrigued yet? Well check out the full review on Readingbythebook.com during the tour. Jan 6
Danak
Jan 05, 2014 Danak rated it it was ok
The story idea was good but it got a little confusing at the end. Too many things were happening. I also am not fond of stories told in the third person. I think there is good potential here and it was pretty sexy. 2.5 stars
Jan
Jan rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2014
Theresa
Theresa rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2015
Sam Jo
Sam Jo rated it really liked it
Mar 27, 2014
Brenda Wright
Brenda Wright rated it really liked it
Oct 29, 2013
Jill (Embrace the Romance)
Jill (Embrace the Romance) rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2013
Leisa Prater
Leisa Prater rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2013
Skjean67
Skjean67 rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2013
Mari
Mari rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2014
Linda
Linda rated it liked it
May 07, 2015
Susie Bridges
Susie Bridges rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2014
Susan
Susan added it
Courtney Smith
Courtney Smith marked it as to-read
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Jeannie Buhler
Jeannie Buhler marked it as to-read
Lita Thomas
Lita Thomas marked it as to-read
Fiona McC
Fiona McC marked it as to-read
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Kailey Wingo
Kailey Wingo marked it as to-read
Kendall Barnett
Kendall Barnett marked it as to-read
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Sandi Meshach-Manwiller
Sandi Meshach-Manwiller marked it as to-read
KeeKe
KeeKe marked it as to-read
Marina Skinner
Marina Skinner marked it as to-read
Mary Mooney
Mary Mooney marked it as to-read
Cathy
Cathy marked it as to-read
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Paula Jackman
Paula Jackman marked it as to-read
Suzanne Critelli
Suzanne Critelli marked it as to-read
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Kirstie
Kirstie marked it as to-read