Start by marking “It's a Big World, Charlie Brown” as Want to Read:
It's a Big World, Charlie Brown

It's a Big World, Charlie Brown

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  128 ratings  ·  7 reviews
GOOD GRIEF!

Life isn’t always easy for Charlie Brown. Between that pesky kite-eating tree, a complete lack of valentines in the mailbox, and his troubles on the pitcher’s mound it can be downright disheartening! Fortunately he has Snoopy, Linus, Peppermint Patty, and the Peanuts gang to make the big world seem a lot friendlier. Now, for the first time in book form and in fu
Published August 28th 2001 by Ballantine Books

To ask other readers questions about It's a Big World, Charlie Brown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's a Big World, Charlie Brown

At (Austin)SOF2014
Its a Big World Charlie Brown is about Charlie Brown! In this book, there are many different comic strips of good ol' wishy-washy Charlie Brown. He looks at the world and tries to fit in. Things may get hard for him but he lives life the best he can.

My connection is for Charlie Brown. He sometimes feels that he doesnt have any friends. I feel that i dont fit in at times. It can be tough out in the real world.

I would give this book 7/5 stars!!!!! It is such an amazing collection and Charlie Brown
Seth
I have only one complaint about these Peanuts book. They should not end!!!
Thanh
I actually don't know how to rank comics on a five star rating, but I guess I enjoyed it. It cracked me up, you gotta love Linus and his security blanket and how Snoopy is always trying to steal it. The only drawback of the pictures though was that I couldn't tell the difference between Linus and Rerun.
Duane
You just can't go wrong with Peanuts and this book is no exception. If you love humor in many forms, Peanuts comic strips are a joy to read. You need this book in your collection for those days you need a quick smile or chuckle.
Lbaker
What's not to love - Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Spike, Linus, Lucy, Sally, Peppermint Patty, Woodstock, Schroeder and the rest!
kimyunalesca
Adorable! by now I know and met most of the characters :D
Jack H
excellent extremely funny
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Stella
Stella marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Emily Troeltzsch
Emily Troeltzsch marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Andrew Lovell
Andrew Lovell is currently reading it
Dec 10, 2014
Alan Mendelsohn
Alan Mendelsohn marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Edward
Edward added it
Sep 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
209672
Charles Monroe Schulz was an American cartoonist, whose comic strip Peanuts proved one of the most popular and influential in the history of the medium, and is still widely reprinted on a daily basis.

Schulz's first regular cartoons, Li'l Folks, were published from 1947 to 1950 by the St. Paul Pioneer Press; he first used the name Charlie Brown for a character there, although he applied the name in
More about Charles M. Schulz...
A Charlie Brown Christmas The Complete Peanuts, Vol. 1: 1950-1952 The Complete Peanuts, Vol. 2: 1953-1954 The Complete Peanuts, Vol. 3: 1955-1956 It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown