Start by marking “It's a Big World, Charlie Brown” as Want to Read:
It's a Big World, Charlie Brown

It's a Big World, Charlie Brown

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  137 ratings  ·  9 reviews

Life isn’t always easy for Charlie Brown. Between that pesky kite-eating tree, a complete lack of valentines in the mailbox, and his troubles on the pitcher’s mound it can be downright disheartening! Fortunately he has Snoopy, Linus, Peppermint Patty, and the Peanuts gang to make the big world seem a lot friendlier. Now, for the first time in book form and in fu
Published August 28th 2001 by Ballantine Books

To ask other readers questions about It's a Big World, Charlie Brown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's a Big World, Charlie Brown

At (Austin)SOF2014
Its a Big World Charlie Brown is about Charlie Brown! In this book, there are many different comic strips of good ol' wishy-washy Charlie Brown. He looks at the world and tries to fit in. Things may get hard for him but he lives life the best he can.

My connection is for Charlie Brown. He sometimes feels that he doesnt have any friends. I feel that i dont fit in at times. It can be tough out in the real world.

I would give this book 7/5 stars!!!!! It is such an amazing collection and Charlie Brown
I have only one complaint about these Peanuts book. They should not end!!!
Oct 17, 2015 Terri rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2015
Great trip down memory lane reading Peanuts!
Gareth Brown
Great stuff, I love chuck and snoopy!
I actually don't know how to rank comics on a five star rating, but I guess I enjoyed it. It cracked me up, you gotta love Linus and his security blanket and how Snoopy is always trying to steal it. The only drawback of the pictures though was that I couldn't tell the difference between Linus and Rerun.
You just can't go wrong with Peanuts and this book is no exception. If you love humor in many forms, Peanuts comic strips are a joy to read. You need this book in your collection for those days you need a quick smile or chuckle.
What's not to love - Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Spike, Linus, Lucy, Sally, Peppermint Patty, Woodstock, Schroeder and the rest!
Adorable! by now I know and met most of the characters :D
Jack H
excellent extremely funny
Islam Khalid
Islam Khalid is currently reading it
Nov 20, 2015
Lindsay Schubert
Lindsay Schubert marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Minecrafter Oliver
Minecrafter Oliver marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
Clara added it
Oct 23, 2015
Athena marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2015
Christian marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
SUSA added it
Sep 30, 2015
Andrea marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Karenp added it
Aug 16, 2015
Corey Klauder
Corey Klauder marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Nicholas marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Marg added it
May 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
  • Nice Try (Murray Whelan, #3)
  • The Little Mermaid and Other Fairy Tales
  • Reflections in a Jaundiced Eye
  • The Lives and Times of Archy and Mehitabel
  • The Reb and the Redcoats
  • Walker's Wedding (The Western Sky Series, #3)
  • The Hollow Tree
  • Prairie Storm (A Town Called Hope, #3)
  • Follow the Heart (The Great Exhibition #1)
  • Lily (Song of the River #1)
  • Harriet Tubman: Conductor on the Underground Railroad
  • The Trail to Seven Pines
  • North by Night: A Story of the Underground Railroad
  • The Lesson (Stoney Ridge Seasons #3)
  • With This Ring (For Better or For Worse, #21)
  • The Restitution (Legacy of the King's Pirates #3)
  • The First Garfield Fat Cat 3-Pack (Garfield at large, Garfield gains weight, Garfield bigger than life)
Charles Monroe Schulz was an American cartoonist, whose comic strip Peanuts proved one of the most popular and influential in the history of the medium, and is still widely reprinted on a daily basis.

Schulz's first regular cartoons, Li'l Folks, were published from 1947 to 1950 by the St. Paul Pioneer Press; he first used the name Charlie Brown for a character there, although he applied the name in
More about Charles M. Schulz...