Negotiation Basics: Win-Win Strategies for Everyone

Negotiation Basics: Win-Win Strategies for Everyone

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Negotiation is often thought of as a contest in which one side wins and the other side loses. The truth is that we negotiate every day with a view toward meeting our needs without antagonizing or defeating others. This kind of negotiating is known as win-win or collaborative problem solving.
Published June 1st 2005 by Thomson

To ask other readers questions about Negotiation Basics, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Negotiation Basics

Ivo Stoykov
Negotiation Basics is just what is claims - basics. It might be used as a good reference. If the reader touches this topic for the first time it is a good starting point. For those not so confident in negotiation but acquainted with the matter, it might be a good reference. I suppose for most cases it worth reading this book.
April
This was written at the level of a DMV manual, and the quizzes included were just like the written driver's test.

The only useful chapter, in my opinion, was on Strategies and Tactics, which gave some specific negotiation styles.
Franco
Franco marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Abdullah Abdul
Abdullah Abdul marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2013
Vichka
Vichka added it
May 26, 2013
PurplyCookie
PurplyCookie marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2011
Green Kingdom The Green Kingdom A Walk In The Spring Rain The Orchard Children The Green Kingdom