Start by marking “For the Love of Ireland” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
For the Love of Ireland

Judy Leslie

For the Love of Ireland

Margaret Sullivan dines with politicians, rebels, and spies. She is an admired journalist with the Chicago Tribune publishing under a male nom de plume. Her unscrupulous husband is a prominent attorney and power broker with aspirations of his own. They are well-connected members of Chicago’s 1880s Irish elite.

On her trip to Ireland to do research for a book she is writing,
ebook
Published September 30th 2013 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about For the Love of Ireland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For the Love of Ireland

Linda
Dec 22, 2015 Linda rated it liked it
This book has my recommendation. I found this book on Amazon for a special price.

The book was a quick and easy read based generally on the actions of real people during a real period of Irish history. The author acknowledges her poetic license to my satisfaction. The author's writing mechanics were good. A few errors did not hinder the flow of the read.

There are many good reviews of this book found on Amazon and good reads. Read them to get a better storyline than I can give you because I found

Judy Leslie has studied both literary and popular fiction at the University of Washington. For The Love of Ireland is her debut novel. Inspired by her days as owner of an antique shop in the historical town of Bellingham, Washington, she decided to focus her writing on historical fiction.

She discovered that throughout history people held onto a variety items just for sentimental reasons: a lock o

More about Judy Leslie...