Start by marking “Family Matters (DiCarlo Brides #4)” as Want to Read:
Family Matters (DiCarlo Brides #4)

Family Matters (DiCarlo Brides #4)

Rosemary Keogh considers herself pretty adaptable—she dealt with her father’s death-bed edict that she move across the country to work at his latest hotel with five half-sisters, (most of whom she hadn’t known existed) hadn’t she? She settled into the routine, even grew to like most of them, but when tragedy leaves her birth daughter parentless—and she is named as the ...more
ebook
Published July 6th 2013 by Smashwords Edition (first published May 6th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Family Matters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Family Matters

Kathy Jo
I really enjoyed Family Matters. It was a cute read and I finally got Rosemary's story! :)

So what's her story?! Rosemary had a daughter that she gave up for adoption. Rosemary was extremely close with the adoptive parents and was able to still be in Cleo's life but more as a family friend. She was shocked to find out that she was named as Cleo's legal guardian if anything were to happen to the adoptive parents. Sadly, something DID happen to them and watching Cleo go through everything that she
Janeiowa
Feb 03, 2015 Janeiowa rated it really liked it
Ms Tullis continues to give me much reading enjoyment. This #4 in the series is equal to the other 3. There seemed to be only one "goof"...referring to Harrison's "apartment" when earlier in the book in several places it's obvious he's renting a house and it's described in some detail.

Good proofreaders/editors must be very hard to find.

I'm looking forward to the next one, which my ebook of #4 says will be out this summer.

I'll be buying it as soon as it's available.
Siv30
Nov 06, 2016 Siv30 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dicarlo-brides
אני חושבת שזה הספר שהכי אהבתי בסידרה. הספרים כולם חביבים וקריאים אבל עלילת המתח שהסופרת מתעקשת לצרף לכל ספר הזויה לכל הפחות ברוב הספרים עד כה, ובספר הזה היא היתה סבירה ביותר.

רוזמרי מביאה את בת חסותה לאתר בקולורדו לאחר שהוריה של קליאו נהרגו בפיגוע. במהלך הזה נפתחת הדלת למערכת יחסים עם הריסון, אחיה של סייג' שמאוהב ברוזמרי כעשור.

חייה של רוזמרי לא שגו בשושנים. אמא שלה וונדה יצאה עם שרשרת גברים וכשג'ורג' אביה של רוזמרי נפטר הפסיקו להגיע הצקים של המזונות. אמא של רוזמרי מעולם לא ראתה בה אלא צק מזומן.

עת
Rosemary Terryn
Nov 02, 2016 Rosemary Terryn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Engrossing

This was a very enjoyable book . Not only did it keep your interest but you wanted to find out what would happen next. This is an author worth following.
Judy
Oct 07, 2016 Judy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mysteries, romance
This 4th in the DiCarlo Brides set and features Rosemary, the chef and one of the less social sisters. In this one we find out her secret and her love/hate relationship with Harrison turns to love. Like all the books in this series, there is also a mystery with a threat to the family. The solution this time is not such a surprise, although there are aspects which are a surprise.
April
I was really excited for Rosemary and Harrison's story. I loved them through the series so this should have been a slam dunk. It just seemed to be lacking in the fun banter they have had through the other books. There was a but of it but they seemed more watered down. I like a bit a sassy banter in a relationship.

Rosemary was very different than I expected. I liked her, she just seems more from from the outside looking in, I guess. Harrison is a great match for her, I just wish they were truer t
Tracey Billing
Feb 03, 2015 Tracey Billing rated it it was amazing
All i can say is that I am addicted to the DiCarlo sisters. This book was Rosemary's, the 4th sister, and one that seemed to be quite annoying and bitchy in the other books, but finally getting to know her has made me love her just as much as I fell in love with Cami, Sage and Lana.

The way that their father bought them all together was not the best way for sisters to meet, but reading their stories and seeing that way that they all come together in times or trouble and need is great.

Again I lov
Lauren
Aug 23, 2015 Lauren rated it really liked it
this series does need to be read in order for better understanding, each book focuses on a sister unveiling their life. I enjoyed Rosemary's story and was so grateful that she portrayed the same character throughout. I think the author did a great job unveiling her back story since we didn't know much about her. the story line had some action to it, not your typical romance. the only issue I had was Rosemary's eating disorder. I listen to this book on audible, the narrator did a fantastic job ...more
Tammy
Feb 03, 2015 Tammy rated it it was amazing
Rosemary's secrets are going to come out as she finds out her closest friends, almost parents to her were killed in a bomb in DC. She finds out she was named Guardian of their 9 year old daughter. This book has more excitement, romance, family and love straight thru to the end. The family is there for Rosemary no matter what and she discovers Harrison is more than her advisory. I can't wait for next book.
Rachel
Feb 03, 2015 Rachel rated it really liked it
Another great book! I'm liking this series, they are good stories with a little mystery. My only complaint so far about the series are the spelling/grammar issues as well as some things that aren't consistent throughout the story so a better editor is needed. Don't let that keep you from reading, it's still a good story!
Donna Weaver
Another hit by Heather Tullis. I loved getting to know both Rosemary and Harrison better. The addition of sweet Chloe was precious. I was really missing seeing Blake since he'd been the love interest in the previous book, but he got some screen time at the end, and well worth it.
Peggy
Feb 03, 2015 Peggy rated it it was amazing
went through 4 of the six sisters in a matter of days - now I have to wait until later this summer to get the next one.
Chris
May 13, 2015 Chris rated it really liked it
This was a nice romantic read - the characters had sparks between them and it was fun following them. An improvement over the last book!
Nellie
Feb 03, 2015 Nellie rated it really liked it
Fun, and romantic, although they sleep together, there are no details. THis is a fun and romantic series. Well aritten.
Emma Kevitt
Emma Kevitt rated it liked it
Jul 16, 2015
Anita
Anita rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2016
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Jennifer Lavallee-Chesley
Jennifer Lavallee-Chesley rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2016
Janel
Janel rated it it was ok
May 31, 2015
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Joanna Gull
Joanna Gull rated it really liked it
Jenna Richert
Jenna Richert rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2016
Natalie
Natalie rated it really liked it
Lorraine
Lorraine rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2016
Jennifer Hanson
Jennifer Hanson rated it it was amazing
Joselyn
Joselyn rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2016
James P Peabody
James P Peabody rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2016
Cathy Martin
Cathy Martin rated it really liked it
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2015
Alejandra Hernandez
Alejandra Hernandez rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2015
  • Point of Origin (Tru Exceptions #3)
  • Sweet Confections (Indulgence Row #1)
  • Unpleasant Grove (Rhea Jensen, #5)
  • Brownies & Betrayal (A Sweet Bites Mystery, #1)
  • Pride and Precipitation (Chick Flick Clique Romantic Comedy Novella #1)
  • I, Spy (Spy Another Day, #1)
  • Second Chance Ranch (Three Rivers Ranch #1)
  • The Cinderella Project  (A Comedy of Love, #1)
  • Exiles in Time (After Cilmeri, # 5)
  • Miss Delacourt Has Her Day
  • Christmas in Clear Creek (Prairie Brides Book 7)
  • Scavenge (A Smoldering Christmas Novella 1.5)
  • Puzzle Pieces
  • The Sexy Years: Discover the Hormone Connection: The Secret to Fabulous Sex, Great Health, and Vitality, for Women and Men
  • Hope Rises (Hope Trilogy, #3)
  • Loyalty's Web (Poitevin Hearts, #1)
  • Saving Mrs. Claus (An Apocalyptic Fairytale)

DiCarlo Brides (7 books)
  • A Perfect Fit (DiCarlo Brides #1)
  • SEALed With Love (DiCarlo Brides #2)
  • Reclaiming His Bride (DiCarlo Brides #3)
  • Wild Hearts (DiCarlo Brides #5)
  • The Last Bride (DiCarlo Brides #6)
  • Getting Her Groom (DiCarlo Brides #7)