Start by marking “All I Ever Wanted” as Want to Read:
All I Ever Wanted

All I Ever Wanted

Hard-working and sensible Claudia Demers meets The One, but is she ready for his unconventional and intimidating lifestyle?

Claudia Demers has found herself in a rut, living the same life day in, day out. All this begins to change the night her best friend, Monique, gives her a makeover and takes her out to a corporate function. An introduction to Sebastian Porter, the capt
ebook
Published May 16th 2014 by Totally Bound

To ask other readers questions about All I Ever Wanted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Ever Wanted

Shellie Brockelhurst
Mar 26, 2015 Shellie Brockelhurst rated it it was amazing
I completely fell in love with Sebastian Porter. Everything that happened to Claudia was amazing. I want to be her!!! I think it's every woman's fantasy to be swept off your feet by a totally mysterious yet gentlemanly billionaire. Also, it was cool that Claudia was a scholar.

My only criticism is that I wanted more shopping scenes, especially after Sebastian gets Claudia a whole new wardrobe and personal shopper and all that.
Zinnia
Zinnia rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2015
Stealthilicious Stacie
Stealthilicious Stacie rated it did not like it
May 16, 2015
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Rita-Teodora
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Destiny Moon is the author of a novel about a woman who can have any man she chooses who pines for the most alluring challenge of all, her own husband.

Destiny has lived in Europe, Africa and North America and currently lives in a tiny home right on the Pacific Ocean by which she walks daily. When she's not writing, she enjoys daydreaming and stargazing. Destiny Moon has always dreamt of writing th
More about Destiny Moon...