Start by marking “The Wallflower, Vol. 6 (The Wallflower, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Wallflower, Vol. 6 (The Wallflower, #6)

The Wallflower, Vol. 6 (The Wallflower #6)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  1,002 ratings  ·  14 reviews
THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY

How did four of Japan�s hottest guys end up living in the same magnificent mansion? The shocking revelations continue! And whatever happened to the idea of giving Sunako a major makeover? If the foursome wants to remain in their luxurious surroundings, they need to follow through on the original agreement. Sunako�s aunt will no doubt threaten
Published December 27th 2005 by Del Rey (first published January 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about The Wallflower, Vol. 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wallflower, Vol. 6

Nick
Sep 11, 2008 Nick rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Overall Rating: B
Synopsis: A Shōjo comedy/romance manga created by Tomoko Hayakawa. At the beginning of the manga, Sunako Nakahara confesses her love to a boy, who utterly rejects her and tells her she's ugly. As any reasonably young person would do, Sunako then discards all traces of her femininity, and retreats into odd and morbid hobbies, such as collecting skulls.

Fortunately, Sunako's aunt owns a mansion that four gorgeous boys live in (huh?). Apparently, the boys pay rent to live in the ma
Yu Qian
If you are a girl which kid for giel will you be hot for? As for a normal girl they alway love hot looking guy, like the four super hot looking guy from Mori High:Ran,Yuki,Oda,and Kyohei.Just every high school girl and NO, EVERYONE(man,women.animals,etc) LOVE them,expect for Sunako, a beautiful girl that change into a super scary girl that is with the side of the darkness. It wasn't Sunako's fault... its all because of the guy Sunako likes in middle then she total change, she use to have no fri ...more
Jeffrey
Four arcs, of which three are stellar, in, so far, my favorite volume of this series. Finishing the origin stories arc continued from last volume does provide some additional insight about the landlady, but otherwise doesn't really work for me. After that, we have three great arcs.

The first is Sanako going to visit her friend. This is, of course, stunning as Sanako doesn't have any living friends. Soon we learn that her friend is very much alive, but just as unusual as Sanako herself. The boys
Whereis
LOVE THIS VOLUME! This volume is more Sunako centric than in previous volumes. We really get to see new understandable vulnerabilities than before, as well as a caring and protective Sunako.
Thetravelingpanda
I didn't really like the part on how the guys became friends but besides that I am not getting bored at all of this manga.
Paula Urdaneta
Muy cómico X´´´´´D
Sakura Yue Michaelis
I am getting tired of all the 'OMG he is so handsome!' or 'They look like models!'. OK, OK, we get it, the four guys are handsome, but when it is getting repetitive is kind of annoying.

And although I love chibis, for God's sake! Please draw Sunako from time to time in her real self! At the swimming competition at least... and her friend Yuki... did she really look like that or what?
Houa
The guys talk about their first impression of Kyohei when he first arrived & how they tried to help him hide from people who wanted to touch him. Sunako gets a letter to visit her friend & learns that her friend's boyfriend isn't a good guy. The guys a chance to star in a movie & Sunako messes things up, it's so funny.
Sara
Dec 20, 2011 Sara added it
Shelves: manga, humor, shoujo
lol! This series is so funny at first, but I kind of got tired of the same ol' same ol'. The character art is nice, especially the eyes! But there should really be someone concentrating on backgrounds.
Dexter/Persy
It's still fun, but it's starting to feel like the same plots over and over again. I'm still waiting for some more character depth, and it's aaaaalmost there... it's just taking an awfully long time.
Kristine Pratt
Still OK but I'm getting irritated at the lack of character development. I prefer stories that progress (the characters don't even age!)
Kristen
Oh dear, this series is in serious danger of overtaking Ouran as my favorite. NEVER thought that could happen!
Amy Gideon
I liked it, but there's still very little structure or cohesive plot.
VampireAngelSadist
I Love this Manga, it's HILARIOUS!
Constance Cedrica
Constance Cedrica marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Kriska Gaitano
Kriska Gaitano marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Ayen
Ayen marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 18 (Hana-Kimi, #18)
  • Faster than a Kiss 09
  • Special A, Vol. 14 (Special A, #14)
Tomoko Hayakawa (はやかわ ともこ, Hayakawa Tomoyo) is a Japanese artist and writer, best known for her ongoing manga The Wallflower, which has spawned both an anime and a live action series.
More about Tomoko Hayakawa...
The Wallflower, Vol. 1 (The Wallflower, #1) The Wallflower, Vol. 2 (The Wallflower, #2) The Wallflower, Vol. 3 (The Wallflower, #3) The Wallflower, Vol. 4 (The Wallflower, #4) The Wallflower, Vol. 5 (The Wallflower, #5)