Start by marking “Taking it Home” as Want to Read:
Taking it Home

Taking it Home (Taboo #1)

Jett Sanders gets more than she bargains for when the fixit-man arrives to make a few repairs on her historic monument of a home. When she sees the devastatingly sexy Noah Johnson on her doorstep instead of her usual handyman, Jett starts to imagine all kinds of ways this man could be handy.

Noah is blown away by the dark haired beauty who happens to be wearing next to noth
ebook
Published March 28th 2011 by Smashwords Edition (first published March 27th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Taking it Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taking it Home

Aму
Sep 22, 2012 Aму rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, short-story
"Noah felt like he could have hammered the nails with his cock, it was so hard."
Forget being an independent woman who can fix shit, I'm getting a Handy-Man. A very HANDY-man. ;)

I love a good steamy fantasy and this short but Oh-so! enticing story had me hot and bothered..Wanting to damage my house for repairs. Too bad the 'Handy-men' in TN can't even find their hands. *Face-Palm*

MainPoint - It seemed like it was just getting started when it ended! I love Jaymie (Especially since we share the sa
Djg
3 stars only if free. It's super short and ends just past the 50% point.

Jett is expecting her 60 year old handyman. Instead his sexy son is filling in. Within an hour they are getting it on and he's showing dominating personality. She goes along for the ride.

Next think you know it's 6 months later and there is a one page chapter. The end. Then lots of previews.

The sex was hot and don't look for any kind of story or character development, but go for it if you get it free.
Mare
Jun 26, 2015 Mare rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015_chick-lit
Quick story of Jett meeting her handyman's son Noah. both are instantly attracted to eachother so Jett decides to proposition him...Noah turns the table on her though.
Alison
May 06, 2012 Alison rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was a super quick, read only 5 chapters. I picked this up when it was a freebie on Amazon, I liked the concept. Hot repair man shows up at the door and does more than just fixes some stuff around the house ::wink-wink::

I think my issue was their "encounter" Noah was awfully domineering for a first time and I was a little surprised Jett went with it. Who lets a dude they just met tie them up?
Amelia Caraballo
Aug 24, 2012 Amelia Caraballo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a short read but it's a very adventurous and hot book. Quite erotic for the couples first encounter if you ask me. But I really enjoyed reading this and I'm sure you erotica lovers out there will like it too.
Tia
Jun 14, 2012 Tia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Taboo number one, fucking a stranger. It was a fast but nice novella. I wish there was a nice full long novel out there that had more than one full scene. However it's not bad, all things considered.
Angel
Feb 28, 2014 Angel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this short novella and it was very good I think my only issue was that it was very very short. Nice quick read while waiting for a doc appointment
Joycee
Jan 11, 2013 Joycee rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romances-read
Quick hot read ... Not contrived or groan-inducing as it could have been, given the premise. Bonus - it was available for free (loan to Amazon Prime members).
Season
Jul 16, 2012 Season rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short and sweet, and pretty good. Just a quick read, but it covered all the basis and kept my interest.
Beth
Sep 21, 2012 Beth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Damnit why cant all handymen provide this service!!
Leisa Prater
Sep 21, 2012 Leisa Prater rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very hot sexy read....a very good short read!!!!!
Abby Fick
Too quick to be really good. Just ok.
Rachael
I'm still looking for the taboo part.
Chrystal
I would be so lucky!
Jensine
Only 47 pags as an ebook.
Cheryl Archbold
Short read, but nice.
Naomi
Naomi rated it did not like it
Sep 25, 2016
Namas Rathore
Namas Rathore rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2016
Tracy
Tracy rated it did not like it
Aug 20, 2016
Lindie
Lindie marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Julia DeLapp
Julia DeLapp marked it as to-read
May 05, 2016
Citlalic_mv
Citlalic_mv marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Leticia Fernandez
Leticia Fernandez rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Kimberly Caldwell
Kimberly Caldwell rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Brief Encounter
  • Stripped Bare (Bare Love, #7)
  • A Whole New Light
  • Voyeur
  • Warrior's Heart (Gifts Of The Ancients, #1)
  • Moving On (Bondage Ranch, #3)
  • The Nekkid Truth
  • Instructing Adam
  • Touch Me
  • Rough Cut (Black and White Collection, #3)
  • Rent-A-Stud (Coopers' Companions, #1)
  • Keeping Kaitlyn (Lycaon #1)
  • Forever Young
  • Pixie's & Passion (Moonlight and Magic, #4)
  • Lavender Vows (The Medieval Herb Garden, #1)
  • Scorched (Turn Up the Heat, #1)
  • Night's Captive (Dark Enforcers #1)
  • Love, Unexpectedly (Wild Ride To Love #2)

Taboo (5 books)